Options

Who will Lisa and gang choose next week?

Comments

• Options
    misskeymisskey Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MisoSoup wrote: »
    Bea will find a way to turn them against Siavash

The Stitch Up Siavash Campaign is due to start this Friday IMO (Maybe Saturday)

My money would be on Siavash when he wants to he's very cool headed. Bea's quite emotional and fiery really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    cath99 wrote: »
    It'll be Freddie v Bea next week anyway. Sophie, Rodrigo, David and Lisa prefer Siavash to Bea by a long way - she only avoided noms this week because Marcus and Freddie made themselves such easy targets
    "We're rebelling - aren't we great"

to be honest it really might be Bea as I cant see bea playing her role as Lisa best friend for long ,

we know that Bea has schemed agianst these 2 and really doesn't like them so I cant see her biting her tongue for long

go on Bea blow up now I would love to see you as isolated in the house as you want freddie to be

She has burnt her bridges with Freddie , Marcus and Siavsh

Rodders has had a go at her and I suspect Sophie wont like her changing so fast
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    misskey wrote: »
    It may surprise us yet! Just when you think you understand people they can be unpredictable. Look how folk can suddenly turn, in the toss of a coin.

Are you talking about Rodrigo? I can imagine him in a coin toss game.

"Yes, yes, is good, is very funny" [smiles and laughs]

[coin lands on tails]

[furious] "What is this? You put the Queen's head in the carpet! Why you disrespect the Queen? Why you do this?"
  • Options
    MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    misskey wrote: »
    My money would be on Siavash when he wants to he's very cool headed. Bea's quite emotional and fiery really.

But she's also quite articulate and persuasive. And determined. And relentless. And ruthless. And completely amoral

Whereas he's mumbly, inarticualte and apologetic - I think she could run rings around him if she wanted to - and she WILL want to
  • Options
    *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Bea will find a way to turn them against Siavash

The Stitch Up Siavash Campaign is due to start this Friday IMO (Maybe Saturday)

She might try that....but she hasn't got anything on him and she can't make stuff up as she will be caught out really quickly.

It's always been Marcus and Freddie who spilled everything they thought, felt and knew to Bea....and she's used all of that info against them this week. Siavash has always been very quiet around her and only opens up to Marcus & Freddie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Bea. They don't believe for a nanosecond that she's genuinely come onside.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Bea. They don't believe for a nanosecond that she's genuinely come onside.

Are Lisa and David really that intelligent?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eraserhead wrote: »
    Are you talking about Rodrigo? I can imagine him in a coin toss game.

"Yes, yes, is good, is very funny" [smiles and laughs]

[coin lands on tails]

[furious] "What is this? You put the Queen's head in the carpet! Why you disrespect the Queen? Why you do this?"

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    maggie999 wrote: »
    Well we definately know who's going to be up each week now don't we? next week will be whoever stays Friday plus Siavash. :yawn:
    Its so predictable now isnt it:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    FRESNOBOB wrote: »
    Absolutely Spot On Betty You Have Just Restored My Faith In Humanity This Weeks Eviction Is Totally Engineered By Ch4 To Keep The Vile Twosome In

Who are the Vile Twosome? lol. Because a few days a go it was Marcus and Freddie..

Cooorrr blimey, people don't half change their bloody minds! Lol. x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are Lisa and David really that intelligent?
    Lisa knows what's what in that department.
  • Options
    Pandy79Pandy79 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The surviver of this weeks eviction Vs Siavash.I'd put my house on it.
  • Options
    maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Fred survives this week think he'll undoubtedly be up again and think it might be a head to head between him and Bea.

Lisa doesn't need Bea, she has enough firepower anyway with Dave/Sophie and Rod and her gang have had more issues/rows with Bea than Siavash.

So I think it will be Freddie (or Marcus) v Bea.

Would like it to be Fred V bea actually - a bit of revenge for poor old Fred perhaps?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Liya* wrote: »
    She might try that....but she hasn't got anything on him and she can't make stuff up as she will be caught out really quickly.

It's always been Marcus and Freddie who spilled everything they thought, felt and knew to Bea....and she's used all of that info against them this week. Siavash has always been very quiet around her and only opens up to Marcus & Freddie.

She doesn't NEED anything tangible

Just getting 'negative vibes' off people is enough for her

BUT I think she's probably got plenty on Siavash anyway - At the moment he's very much in the 'out' crowd, with those rude and nasty rebels - it's Siavash's fault they don't have food this week

Some angles she might try:

Siavash got the food taken away. And after we ate that awful food, Lisa and David, you ate those awful eyeballs and pig tail for nothing. I think that's really unfair and selfish

Siavash and Freddie were saying really nasty things about you last week David, and they were trying to get me to persuade you, Rodrigo, to vote for him

I don't feel comfortable with the way Siavash always comes and talks to me when I'm in the bath, Have you noticed that Sopie? I think it's a bit creepy

I can't believe how selfish Siavash is. He got us all up for eviction the other week, and I know he thought you were going Lisa, and you'd think he'd stop after that, but no, he goes on being selfish and gets the food confiscated - it makes you wonder what he's going to do to us next week

And so on, and so on, and so on
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pandy79 wrote: »
    The surviver of this weeks eviction Vs Siavash.I'd put my house on it.
    I'll take you up on that bet. This is Bea we're talking about here, you don't go flinging your money around on wild cards.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Lisa knows what's what in that department.

Takes one game playing bitch to know another I guess :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Their Is No "lisas Gang" Lisa Never Had A Gang Lisa Was Never In A Group

Freddie Started Up His Group But Then Fooled Most Of The Public Into Thinking That Lisa Started Upa Group To "scheme" And Who Ever Got Fooled I Laugh At
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Betti you've got Bea sussed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Takes one game playing bitch to know another I guess :eek:
    :) Yeah. You can see it in Lisa's eyes when Bea sits there ticking the boxes for entry to the club. "Freddie's a tw4t," says Bea. "Yay!" say the gang. "Yay," says Lisa too, turning away from them all to hide her disbelieving eyes and have a sarcastic little smile to herself.
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,608
    Forum Member
    Couod you please name one fun thing that Lisa does?

For starters, she annoys dear Freddy.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't NEED anything tangible

Just getting 'negative vibes' off people is enough for her

BUT I think she's probably got plenty on Siavash anyway - At the moment he's very much in the 'out' crowd, with those rude and nasty rebels - it's Siavash's fault they don't have food this week

Some angles she might try:

Siavash got the food taken away. And after we ate that awful food, Lisa and David, you ate those awful eyeballs and pig tail for nothing. I think that's really unfair and selfish

Siavash and Freddie were saying really nasty things about you last week David, and they were trying to get me to persuade you, Rodrigo, to vote for him

I don't feel comfortable with the way Siavash always comes and talks to me when I'm in the bath, Have you noticed that Sopie? I think it's a bit creepy

I can't believe how selfish Siavash is. He got us all up for eviction the other week, and I know he thought you were going Lisa, and you'd think he'd stop after that, but no, he goes on being selfish and gets the food confiscated - it makes you wonder what he's going to do to us next week

And so on, and so on, and so on

Oh look, she's already started

"And I do think I'm being vcitimised by Freddie, Marcus and Siavash"

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/177f92d7e22a0b1ca8309b8b8dbfa897/view.c4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^ :rolleyes: You know how most women don't really like women, deep down? Well I'm beginning to see their point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was kinda obvious when Bea was having a go at Freddy on the bus-stop that Lisa and Dave have a knack of smelling trouble and seem to appear out of thin air to eavesdrop. If it wasnt so cringy for HW their crap M15 spy routine looked hilarious, eyes swivelling, ears flapping, sat there trying to look innocent with their coffee mugs and ****.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,336
    Forum Member
    Bea, Freddie, Marcus and Siavash had a good go at putting David up this week - he missed the cut by one nomination!
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody has changed sides as dramaticaly as Bea. They have chopped and changed a bit but this about turn was so obvious that even David must suss it.