i can just imagine her telling him she was pregnant

she stood on a x, and simon and his freinds sat at a table and she says

'im sunitta and im pregnant...

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

sorry but your not going midwife camp this year
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad: :mad: Anyone else having trouble actually reading these threads now with supersized adverts covering most of the page? :mad: :mad:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    :mad: :mad: Anyone else having trouble actually reading these threads now with supersized adverts covering most of the page? :mad: :mad:

Use firefox, enable adblock, all gone, no more :mad:.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,800
    Forum Member
    Isn't Simon Cowell's publicist also a bit of a control freak? Wouldn't he have got rid of Sinitta ages ago if he felt she was damaging to his client? So could Sinitta be doing their bidding and if it goes pear shape she's dismissed as crazy?

How with all the photos of Simon on boats with his harem didn't mystery people aboard often not get named or not included in photos? Yet the press seem to know who they are and have pictures on the boat immediately there's a story? It could be the press get told these are the people Simon wants to be seen with?

Going back to the Theroux programme about Max Clifford when Simon kept popping up. Why when 'the word on the street' was that Simon was gay, did Simon employ a publicist to protect him from what ex girlfriends might say, when at the same time he was bothering setting up posed shots with his latest lapdancing girlfriend for the papers...most odd.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,667
    Forum Member
    It's such an odd set up between the two. Maybe they are both as bad as each other, she is still clinging onto him and trying out oust anyone who proves to be a threat of her position as Simon's nearest and dearest. Then on the other hand why hasn't he cut her off a long time ago? I can imagine someone like SC revels in the attention and the whole "Simon and his harem" stuff you see in the media. Does he let Sinitta remain in his life because she knows too much about whatever skeletons he has in his closet? I can't work it out.

Either way if I was in Lauren Silverman's positon as SC's current partner I'd be sick to death of Sinitta always hanging around trying to ingratiate herself and be a part of the relationship I was in.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    How with all the photos of Simon on boats with his harem didn't mystery people aboard often not get named or not included in photos? Yet the press seem to know who they are and have pictures on the boat immediately there's a story? It could be the press get told these are the people Simon wants to be seen with?

Id guess a lot are industry people and the press know not to name them for privacy etc. Then get told when its ok to name people, it's strange isnt it. its obvious there is a lot of communication going on
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's such an odd set up between the two. Maybe they are both as bad as each other, she is still clinging onto him and trying out oust anyone who proves to be a threat of her position as Simon's nearest and dearest. Then on the other hand why hasn't he cut her off a long time ago? I can imagine someone like SC revels in the attention and the whole "Simon and his harem" stuff you see in the media. Does he let Sinitta remain in his life because she knows too much about whatever skeletons he has in his closet? I can't work it out.

Either way if I was in Lauren Silverman's positon as SC's current partner I'd be sick to death of Sinitta always hanging around trying to ingratiate herself and be a part of the relationship I was in.

I agree if Lauren was ordinary and *normal* she wouldn't want all the ex's hanging around. She is the kind of woman who wouldn't dream of sleeping with a man unless they were worth millions. Unfortunately I have met a couple of women like this and I think they are more in love with the money than the man.
  • LFCKEV71LFCKEV71 Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Last weekend a few of the newspapers reported that I had terminated simon cowells child, some said in 2009, another said behind his back

I was going to tell the true facts Tomorrow in the Mirror

However, I have been prevented from doing so , and will have to tell you here please RT. I need some support this is unfair and stifling

https://twitter.com/sinittaofficial
    Forum Member
    Anymore photos of Simon luvved up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    Looks like she is having a meltdown on twitter right now
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Wow, Si isn't going to like this
    Forum Member
    Looks like she is having a meltdown on twitter right now

Is that her official tweet? Wish she'd get on with it if she's got something to say. Is she saying Simon Cowell is stopping the Mirror printing the story?
    Forum Member
    Is that her official tweet? Wish she'd get on with it if she's got something to say. Is she saying Simon Cowell is stopping the Mirror printing the story?

I think it is her official twitter but not sure, I wish she would hurry up too, maybe she is just trying to threaten Simon.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think that's it. Probably just waiting for the injunction to be stamped. I think she knows a lot about him and vice versa. Cowell only wants certain things to be revealed in the media and Sinitta has kept her mouth shut for so long as they are friends. I think having this baby will push her over the edge. She needs good friends who can help her and stay away from Cowell.
    Forum Member
    I think it is her official twitter but not sure, I wish she would hurry up too, maybe she is just trying to threaten Simon.

Maybe she's negotiating a fee?

If she didn't have an abortion or Simon Cowell wasn't the father I can't see Cowell objecting. If she's naming someone else as the father then that could be a problem. But you'd think she'd at least make clear if Cowell wasn't the father, unless she's stirring up interest.

She seems upset at the suggestion it was 2009 and she did it behind Cowell's back, which indicates he was the father. Does she think someone is spreading stories about her, I can't think who. :cool:
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I think that's it. Probably just waiting for the injunction to be stamped. I think she knows a lot about him and vice versa. Cowell only wants certain things to be revealed in the media and Sinitta has kept her mouth shut for so long as they are friends. I think having this baby will push her over the edge. She needs good friends who can help her and stay away from Cowell.

But we don't want people telling her to act with dignity, or is this a story to take interest away from Strictly Come Dancing?
    Forum Member
    She's just confirmed the abortion wasn't 2009.

Who are 'they' who stopped her defending herself, cue an appearance on Daybreak or This Morning or both on Monday.

She is sloooow an hour between tweets!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But we don't want people telling her to act with dignity, or is this a story to take interest away from Strictly Come Dancing?

I think things are slowly sinking in and she knows her friendship with Cowell will never be the same with him now having a new girlfriend and baby.

Besides her little stint on Xfactor and Dancing on Ice, what else has she done in the past few years besides be part of Simons well oiled PR campaign.
    Forum Member
    Didn't she adopt because she couldn't have kids?
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LFCKEV71 wrote: »

However, I have been prevented from doing so , and will have to tell you here please RT.

She keeps writing RT in her tweets. Sorry to sound stupid but what does RT mean?
  • LFCKEV71LFCKEV71 Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    She keeps writing RT in her tweets. Sorry to sound stupid but what does RT mean?

Retweet
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LFCKEV71 wrote: »

I was going to tell the true facts Tomorrow in the Mirror

However, I have been prevented from doing so , and will have to tell you here please RT. I need some support this is unfair and stifling

https://twitter.com/sinittaofficial

^ unless I can't see them, she seems to have deleted those two tweets above.

:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's just confirmed the abortion wasn't 2009.

Who are 'they' who stopped her defending herself, cue an appearance on Daybreak or This Morning or both on Monday.

She is sloooow an hour between tweets!

she is either watching Strictly or someone has been around and cut off her internet access. I bet Simon is not pleased.
    Forum Member
    Didn't she adopt because she couldn't have kids?

In 2009 she said due to an operation when she was younger she could not carry a child to full termination, it's not clear if that's because of the abortion, I suspect it is...hence her anger?

She tried using a surrogate but she had a miscarriage, so opted for adoption.

Steve Brookstein has tweeted her...
    the truth will come out one day x
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    she is either watching Strictly or someone has been around and cut off her internet access. I bet Simon is not pleased.

No injunction has been reported so far, do the SAS hire themselves out?