Ed Chrissie

Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What a bi tch. I cant believe she would say that. Poor Alicia. I hope they dont drag this out. I hate. Chrissie.

Comments

• SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    What a bi tch. I cant believe she would say that. Poor Alicia. I hope they dont drag this out. I hate. Chrissie.

Attack is often the best form of defence.
  • christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate chrissie too, she makes my stomach turn.
  • red_amberred_amber Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really is thick. Hopefully she'll get her comeuppance soon. Can't wait to see her reaction to the whole Robert killing Katie thing and his affair with Aaron.
  • emmerfarmeremmerfarmer Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    I hope they don't drag it out. I am really starting to hate the whites. I like them when the first came in, but they seem money can buy their way out of trouble.
  • SucmedicSucmedic Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great additions to the cast, all of them.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannot stand this character. The actress is bloody woeful, too.
  • Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is certainly blind when it comes to her son. Once, then yes you would believe what he said, a second accusation then you must start doubting the things he says.

Her outburst at Alicia was disgusting, now I am routing for Robert and Aaron!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    She was vile tonight. Hopefully Alicia will win this war
  • rupesmumrupesmum Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    I really can't stand Chrissie and as for the actress, she really is dreadful.
    '
  • WiganUser1WiganUser1 Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    I thought her reply was justified as his mum. She may bury her head in the sand and want to believe him, as he is her son! If that was my child who had said that I would react the same at least!

Obv Laughlin is a deluded liar!!! Think Robert hit the nail on the head.
    Alicia should have rang police with Lawrence offer soon as he left!
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame really I liked her but this story has changed me totally, super hot but a horrible bitch.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WiganUser1 wrote: »
    I thought her reply was justified as his mum. She may bury her head in the sand and want to believe him, as he is her son! If that was my child who had said that I would react the same at least!

Obv Laughlin is a deluded liar!!! Think Robert hit the nail on the head.
    Alicia should have rang police with Lawrence offer soon as he left!

I thought Robert saying Lachlan needs psychiatric help was good. It was just a shame he had to bow down to Chrissie and unsay it so to speak.
  • ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care about the character but I'd love to lick every inch of the actresses body. Yum!!
  • ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear god, I love watching emmerdale at the moment. She can't act but I'd love to sneeze all over her. Mmmmmm <3