Got To Dance- Will there be a series 5??

Comments

• Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,105
    Forum Member
    I'm watching - despite the gurning shrieker.

Can't stand Davina McCall, but I do want to see how the acts get on after watching it from the first audition.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Dance Illusion
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone worked out how the live shows work? Are they showing all of one judges acts and then the best 2/3/? are picked by the other judges/audience & judges/audience & viewers?? I don't get how people then get to the final. Was it like this last time??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's down to viewers votes of all the acts that got three gold stars to choose three for the final.

It's all Ashley's acts.

Sharifa made me cry ;_;
    Forum Member
    myss wrote: »
    Has anyone worked out how the live shows work? Are they showing all of one judges acts and then the best 2/3/? are picked by the other judges/audience & judges/audience & viewers?? I don't get how people then get to the final. Was it like this last time??

I think it will be the top 2 acts from each mentor (Ashley's 6 tonight, Kimberley's 6 tomorrow and Adam's 6 on Wednesday - or vice versa). The semi final (6 acts) is on Thursday night and the final (3 acts) is on Friday.

Winners each night decided by viewers.
    Forum Member
    So far, my favourites are Boyband & Dance Illusion.

I wouldn't vote for anyone who was in it last year - they've had their shot at it, I don't think it's fair to give acts another go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't vote for anyone who was in it last year - they've had their shot at it, I don't think it's fair to give acts another go.

Dance Illusion edges it for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it will be the top 2 acts from each mentor (Ashley's 6 tonight, Kimberley's 6 tomorrow and Adam's 6 on Wednesday - or vice versa). The semi final (6 acts) is on Thursday night and the final (3 acts) is on Friday.

Winners each night decided by viewers.
    OH - thank you for that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rella Nation was good but didn't inspire me.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bigger and better. Love they have teams like the other shows.
    Agree with Kimberley the duo werent up to scratch. It so competitive, there are better than them and this girl group too.
    Makes it easier to vote anyway.
    Forum Member
    Rella Nation: A bit "same old same old".
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree. Did nt watch last year. love it this year.
    Forum Member
    Bitter Harvest: So elegant, beautiful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bitter Harvest was beautiful

Can't decide between them and Dance Illusion
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Agree with Kimberley the duo werent up to scratch. It so competitive, there are better than them and this girl group too.
    Makes it easier to vote anyway.
    I agree with you, the duo (Godson?) didn't do much for me until the last part of their act, and I'll probably be alone on this, but I wasn't taken by the girl sole dancer before them either. I did like Rella Nation (although I thought their act came to an abrupt end) and also liked Bitter Harvest too.
    Forum Member
    I think Dance Illusion will definitely go through and either Bitter Harvest or Boyband hopefully.

Looking forward to seeing Diversity again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes my top two acts got through :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Dance Illusion will definitely go through and either Bitter Harvest or Boyband hopefully.

Looking forward to seeing Diversity again.
    Well done to you too!!!! I would have gone with that selection (I can say that now!!). ;-)
    Forum Member
    My three favourites through - although I was wrong about a semi final on Thursday according to what gurner said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not often the voting public choose based on talent
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My three favourites through - although I was wrong about a semi final on Thursday according to what gurner said.
    Never mind, I'm sure if anyone else outside those connected to the show is sure about the set-up, at least you were close!
    Forum Member

Oh! just checked my TV guide, it's not on on Thursday night. Friday's final starts at 6.30 and finishes at 9.
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah its 3 semis (mon to wed) 3 acts through each night from each judge (9 for the final)
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,786
    Forum Member
    CBFreak wrote: »
    It's not often the voting public choose based on talent

Good point, they were definitely the 3 most talented on the night. I thought Turbo and Godson were terrible.
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good point, they were definitely the 3 most talented on the night. I thought Turbo and Godson were terrible.

I appreciated what they were trying to do, but totally agreed with Kimberley. If they started with the energy they had towards the end, then I think they would have got three stars. Tobias's face was a treat though when they didn't get through :D
    However, on another thread I have already said I didn't think they should have got through in the first place because they had already had their chance on the show.

I feel the same way about that guy Tobias who dances with that little kid. He's already been on BGT and Dirty Dancing time of Your life. He's had his chance! Bugger off! :p