Options

Scott berevement

124»

Comments

• Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The majority of people will not know it's his Sister that died, i only knew from a link here to the people/Star and who reads those rags?

And as others have presumed, it may be the case that the family told him to stay in, must have been hard seeing them in those circumstances too, especially with the whole 'coming out' on BB issue still untouched upon...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was clearly known that she was ill and dieing.

when Caroline heard she seemed to know and when she went into the bedroom to see him when he returned she said "was it blah blah" (mumbled something) which he acknowledged.

Where did you get the underlined from ? The article clearly stated that it was an unexpected death ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    When my husband died I was back at work 2 days afterwards. I had registered his death, arranged the funeral and told those who needed to know. I decided to go back to work rather than sit at home crying all the time. My choice and, looking back, I think it was the right one. I needed the support of people and I wouldn't have got that by sitting alone at home.

Good for you Jean. Some people want to be alone after a death, for others being alone magnifies the grief and makes it unbearable. You did what made you feel better and surely we should all be allowed to do that without being made to feel we are cold or unfeeling. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Where did you get the underlined from ? The article clearly stated that it was an unexpected death ?

from the way that he and Caroline interacted when he returned to the house it seemed she knew who the person was.

with regards to the paper article, i wouldn't trust anything in that rag.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    from the way that he and Caroline interacted when he returned to the house is seemed she knew who the person was.

I don't understand what any paper, rag or not, would gain from saying that the death was unexpected if it wasn't, they didn't judge him as far as I could see, just said what had happened, they must have got this either from the family or from BB. You're accusing a paper of making stuff up, yet at the same time you're saying things as if they're the truth which are nothing more than your gut feeling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I don't understand what any paper, rag or not, would gain from saying that the death was unexpected if it wasn't, they didn't judge him as far as I could see, just said what had happened, they must have got this either from the family or from BB. You're accusing a paper of making stuff up, yet at the same time you're saying things as if they're the truth which are nothing more than your gut feeling.

no, i am going by what i saw with my eyes.

she was aware of the situation. (and not from what BB had told them)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from the way that he and Caroline interacted when he returned to the house it seemed she knew who the person was.

There's nothing to say he didn't come out of the DR and tell the house his sister had died and that he was going out?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TourEiffel wrote: »
    There's nothing to say he didn't come out of the DR and tell the house his sister had died and that he was going out?

That is unlikely due to the reaction of other housemates who upon his return asked what had happened /what was wrong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is unlikely due to the reaction of other housemates who upon his return asked what had happened /what was wrong.

I didn't see that? I saw HM ask him if he was OK and him say that he didn't want to discuss it just yet? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TourEiffel wrote: »
    I didn't see that? I saw HM ask him if he was OK and him say that he didn't want to discuss it just yet? :confused:

Asheigh asked what had happened.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To all those who are saying we are wrong to criticise, I would like to ask who gives them the right to criticise us for our opinions!

I don't think you can equate being critical of him (and his situation) with being critical of the hidden people spouting nasty things on an internet forum! Not the same in any way.
  • Options
    glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww bless him :(

We have to know the facts first about this....:)
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And as others have presumed, it may be the case that the family told him to stay in, .

Have no idea why anyone would presume this, who would encourage their child to go on BB, even worse then have the most awful thing happen to them and then tell them to go back in?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fortunately there are different types of people in the world...

I am unaware if Scott's parents even knew about him entering in the first place but we have certainly had other bereavements in BB history where the family have told them to go back in and "do it for (insert appropriate relative here)"
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have no idea why anyone would presume this, who would encourage their child to go on BB, even worse then have the most awful thing happen to them and then tell them to go back in?:confused:

Have to admit, it beats me too, but then I suppose it takes all sorts to make the world! :cool:
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    When my husband died I was back at work 2 days afterwards. I had registered his death, arranged the funeral and told those who needed to know. I decided to go back to work rather than sit at home crying all the time. My choice and, looking back, I think it was the right one. I needed the support of people and I wouldn't have got that by sitting alone at home.

Bless you for sharing that.

It just goes to show that we all have our own way of dealing with things, there is no right or wrong way.

I just wish others were not a quick to judge.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caz42 wrote: »
    Good for you Jean. Some people want to be alone after a death, for others being alone magnifies the grief and makes it unbearable. You did what made you feel better and surely we should all be allowed to do that without being made to feel we are cold or unfeeling. :)

I 100% agree - and thankyou.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless you for sharing that.

It just goes to show that we all have our own way of dealing with things, there is no right or wrong way.

I just wish others were not a quick to judge.

Thank you so much xx