George Flirting With Stephanie- Sweet Or Just Cringey?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's being quite calculating, actually. He's a smart enough guy and knows any kind of relationship question will keep him in longer and is potentially more entertaining.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't buy it. I don't think he's being serious.

I don't think so either.
  • some_body1some_body1 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    I'm just jealous, no one makes me shit

I got one baking in the oven... it's got your name on it...:D
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the George love. I don't think he's nearly as sweet as some are saying, the toe sucking little runt. He was all over Lauren when Ricci wasn't circling. I think he would fawn over any woman with a hole between her legs, honestly.
  • AllexAllex Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Hard to say...

Stephanie could be George's downfall, though...
  • shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    I think he's just trying to make her smile
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's sweet, he doesn't have a hope
  • TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    I voted cringey, but I'm not entirely sure what he's doing. I doubt very much he thinks he's in with a real shot with Stephanie, but beyond that...

Is he just messing about for want of something to do?
    Is he hoping to look good/get airtime as a charming flirt? Or a poor, rejected soul?
    Does he think Stephanie will play along?

I just hope it doesn't take up too much screen time, and the same in spades for 'Licci'.
  • HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither

Just predictable
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    She's so out of his league it isn't even funny.
  • Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he is just having a laugh, bit of banter to while away the boring hours.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Banter' ( eg. "Bantawwww")

Definition - The dip-shits art of avoiding depth

Derivation - A mix of Banal and Chatter
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cringe.
    I dont get the love for him either,hes a complete bore,a non celeb and comes across as desperately up some hms arses.
  • Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HonestLee wrote: »
    'Banter' ( eg. "Bantawwww")

Definition - The dip-shits art of avoiding depth

Derivation - A mix of Banal and Chatter

Wow that's exactly what I meant when I said banter in my post. I really must have a good understanding of the English language. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow that's exactly what I meant when I said banter in my post. I really must have a good understanding of the English language. :D

Lol, I was bashing the word not you Janet

Just saw it and 'Grrr'd' inwardly lol

Much love :)
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ollieyork wrote: »
    I think he's being quite calculating, actually. He's a smart enough guy and knows any kind of relationship question will keep him in longer and is potentially more entertaining.

This.

He's worked out a little storyline for the producers to latch on to.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I think he is just having a laugh, bit of banter to while away the boring hours.

That's how I see it, when he said "I love everyone and your 13th on my list' I chuckled. Even the bowl he made her was sort of funny 'I love (he used a heart shape) Eeeewww'. If she wasn't so pretty I'd have thought he was winding her up lol.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    He's having a laugh. He went in there to have fun and he is enjoying himself with a pretty girl. What's wrong with that?
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the George love. I don't think he's nearly as sweet as some are saying, the toe sucking little runt. He was all over Lauren when Ricci wasn't circling. I think he would fawn over any woman with a hole between her legs, honestly.

Wow, such poetic turns of phrase.........:D:D

Nowt wrong with George. IMO, he was trying to lighten the mood. He comes from a working background, with no baggage, unlike Dee.

If, any non- celeb does well in there.....I would like it to be him :)
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's having laugh and doing her a favour because without him she'd get no screen time.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    What is all this 'he's punching above his weight ' rubbish? Why is he?
  • previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very clever of George. He realises that being Robin to Jame's Batman is likely to have a limited shelf life.
    It's interesting that his unlikely passion for Stephanie only seemed to spring to life when Frenchy put James up for eviction and George clicked that he might need a new storyline.
  • Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he keeps on pestering her she will grow to dislike him :kitty:p
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    previews wrote: »
    Very clever of George. He realises that being Robin to Jame's Batman is likely to have a limited shelf life.
    It's interesting that his unlikely passion for Stephanie only seemed to spring to life when Frenchy put James up for eviction and George clicked that he might need a new storyline.

Not really.

He'd been making her gifts for a while to be fair. He fashioned a ring for her a couple days before going by bbuklive tweets.

If you look at the clip about the bowl on youtube there's a bit with him saying to Leslie "you know I've been giving Stephanie a present every day" just before showing him the bowl.

BB likely wanted to keep the flirting/relationship focus on Ricci/Lauren. Now they probably think that even a George /Stephanie relationship is more believable than that.:D
  • Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George and Stephanie
    Rici and Lauren

Cringeworthy showmance that I genuinely hate on any series of CBB. Most of the time, contestants do it for air time.