EE: Floor Board Scene / There's a Killer Amongst Them

124»

Comments

• GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    He put that Laptop in the bin that had evidence of him abusing Lucy.

What?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • ClassicGarfieldClassicGarfield Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Oh please.

No thanks. Please yourself :p
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    Also maybe I'm thinking too much into it, but think of the song lyrics.

"You got that medicine I need, dope shoot it up straight to the heart please." - Which we now know was Peter!!

Maybe the trailer really is riddled with clues (which I've always thought it was)

I always thought the song related to Lucy's situation. "Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed." And "It's innocence lost." Meaning that she was just a young girl who lost her way, she didn't necessarily want to be that way (remember she said to Max she wanted to start being a better person) but it's just where the circumstances have lead her.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :o:o:o
    Diamonds = Jewellery Box = Jane Beale = CAR BOOT = Jane Beale sent Lucy into the sky with diamonds. She put the corpse into the car boot and drove it up to the common and left it there for the necrophiles of the night.
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :o:o:o
    Diamonds = Jewellery Box = Jane Beale = CAR BOOT = Jane Beale sent Lucy into the sky with diamonds. She put the corpse into the car boot and drove it up to the common and left it there for the necrophiles of the night.

Very clever. You could well be onto something there.
  • CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    Having rewatched the trailer there are some other bits that have been played out on scene - however not with the person in the trailer.

Trailer: Denise at the floorboard - Show: Jane at the floorboard
    Trailer: Lauren cleaning a bloody shirt - Show: Max cleaning up blood in the car lot
    Trailer: Peter digging in the allotment - Show: Denise digging in the allotmetn
    Trailer: Ian pouring 'sugar' into a cup - Show: Peter supplying Lucy with cocaine

Also in the trailer we've had:

Max taking out some rubbish
    Jane clearing up some broken glass

Have these appeared in the show in some form?

Also, at the very beginning of the trailer... I've noticed there appears to be a blonde woman in the Square with another figure. Anyone else been able to figure out what's going on there?

I think Max threw his computer in the trash whilst Jane cleaned up the broken window which Peter caused.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    Having rewatched the trailer there are some other bits that have been played out on scene - however not with the person in the trailer.

Trailer: Denise at the floorboard - Show: Jane at the floorboard
    Trailer: Lauren cleaning a bloody shirt - Show: Max cleaning up blood in the car lot
    Trailer: Peter digging in the allotment - Show: Denise digging in the allotmetn
    Trailer: Ian pouring 'sugar' into a cup - Show: Peter supplying Lucy with cocaine

Also in the trailer we've had:

Max taking out some rubbish
    Jane clearing up some broken glass

Have these appeared in the show in some form?

Also, at the very beginning of the trailer... I've noticed there appears to be a blonde woman in the Square with another figure. Anyone else been able to figure out what's going on there?

I thought the two people in the square at the beginning looked like Jay and Abi.