Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 195)

Comments

• Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah that scene was so sad and you could feel the emotion
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    I miss Ste and Brendan, John Paul and Ste are not even in the same league.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Sarah that scene was so sad and you could feel the emotion
    Sad but epic.
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Is he trying to hold his hand? ........... :o
    Yes, Ayla.:kitty:;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, Ayla.:kitty:;-)

:D:blush::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he was trying to hold his hand but instead he got Brendan in his arms and hugged him
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member

I never noticed either :o
    Is he trying to hold his hand? ........... :o

Oh you :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh you :D

Wot? >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wot? >:(

Nothing ... :D

The idea of Ste and Brendan walking down the street just casually holding hands makes me go :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member

The idea of Ste and Brendan walking down the street just casually holding hands makes me go :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:

:blush:;-)

And Ste just beaming with pride and Brendan rolling his eyes. *happy sighs*
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't feel so bad now.:blush:
  • Options
    ardluckardluck Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Aww Scottish Foxy is going to be in Waterloo Road. :cool:

He looks so youthful. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to the last episode of The Fall tomorrow. :cool:

I've enjoyed the series, hope the ending is not a letdown. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ardluck wrote: »

Little Fox cub :kitty:
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I remember fondly the days when we used to watch and wait for the buttons to pop right off Brendan's shirt. They never did. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    I remember fondly the days when we used to watch and wait for the buttons to pop right off Brendan's shirt. They never did. :(
    Those shirt buttons wouldn't stand a chance now. They were straining enough before he beefed up.:blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those shirt buttons wouldn't stand a chance now. They were straining enough before he beefed up.:blush:

I can just imagine in the immediate aftermath of Brendan coming back from prison that Ste would hand him back some of his old clothes and then Brendan would put one of his shirts on and then try to button it up but then it would pop and Ste would just stand there with a smirk on his face because he just knows what he's in for. :blush: :kitty: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lettev wrote: »
    I can just imagine in the immediate aftermath of Brendan coming back from prison that Ste would hand him back some of his old clothes and then Brendan would put one of his shirts on and then try to button it up but then it would pop and Ste would just stand there with a smirk on his face because he just knows what he's in for. :blush: :kitty: :D

:blush::blush::blush:

It's too early for this.*

*never too early
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »

What a travesty :(

He looks like he'd be friends with Ste as a teenager :D

I miss Scottish Foxy.
    lettev wrote: »

:blush: :kitty:

I need video footage of this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Remember they did hold hands in Dublin but it was never aired the photo was online though. This makes me question why it wasent aired. That photo of them holding hands looked so amazing :D and they were both comfortable doing it in public that was a big step for Brendan. I miss them so much
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Remember they did hold hands in Dublin but it was never aired the photo was online though. This makes me question why it wasent aired. That photo of them holding hands looked so amazing :D and they were both comfortable doing it in public that was a big step for Brendan. I miss them so much

It'll probably always remain a mystery. Maybe they felt it wasn't right, or Emmett wanted it to be cut. Or maybe it was just Kimmett :p

It's my favourite ever picture of them though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It'll probably always remain a mystery. Maybe they felt it wasn't right, or Emmett wanted it to be cut. Or maybe it was just Kimmett :p

It looks so right though. :(

I think they were afraid that DS might implode. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But it looked right :D. I dont think Emmett wanted it cut I think maybe the producers cut it as they had enough material

'Im gonna kiss you now come here'' Brendan said this to Ste on the bridge in Dublin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But it looked right :D. I dont think Emmett wanted it cut I think maybe the producers cut it as they had enough material

'Im gonna kiss you now come here'' Brendan said this to Ste on the bridge in Dublin

The only scenes apart from theirs that I remember were Cheryl/Leanne and Dodger/Texas. They should have cut the latter's if they ran out of time :p
    It looks so right though. :(

I think they were afraid that DS might implode. ;-)

It really does :(

Hmmm good point. The main reason they didn't give us that Stendan Later too ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's amazing that ITF won the Radio Times 'champion TV show' poll. I didn't think it could possibly beat Sherlock in the final because they've got passionate fans and a larger audience. Must be the Emmett effect.:kitty:
This discussion has been closed.