I Remember Marcus Bentley

RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
Forum Member
Having the calming effect but only simply said who was where and what they were doing?

I don't want to hear him describe anything as Totes Emosh

Only Marcus and the theme song have remained consistent just let him do it as he used too :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to scrap Marcus..I hate the way he evicts the housemates now and introduces Emma.
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you went back and listened to his commentary on BB1, you'd be surprised at how sedate it sounds compared to the cranked up ten-fold commentary you get now. On evictions alone these days, you'd think he was commenting on a celebrity death match.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    Achtung wrote: »
    If you went back and listened to his commentary on BB1, you'd be surprised at how sedate it sounds compared to the cranked up ten-fold commentary you get now. On evictions alone these days, you'd think he was commenting on a celebrity death match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwmKjBY8mVo

Hard to believe it's the same person.
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's slowly turning into The Hunger Games.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Achtung wrote: »
    It's the same on Come Dine With Me, on early episodes he actually talks like a normal person!
  • neil3841neil3841 Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Just watched the first ever BB UK eviction (bb2000 day 15) it is very very different