EE: Johnny ISN'T Lucy's killer!

FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
Forum Member
First off, he has no motive. Second of all, he's leaving in January, so how could it make sense? Why are people saying how it's a "coincidence" when he's leaving a month before the reveal?

Comments

• zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We dont know when he is leaving do we? He has a pretty good motive if you ask me his kiss with danny
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    We dont know when he is leaving do we? He has a pretty good motive if you ask me his kiss with danny

He stopped filming in November, so he'll be leaving in January. Haven't they just filmed Christmas?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    He stopped filming in November, so he'll be leaving in January. Haven't they just filmed Christmas?

Has he finished filming? Ive not seen that anywhere
  • Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hows that a motive?:confused:
  • Paul254Paul254 Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wasn't in the children in need sing and dance bit, but rest of his family were, so looks like he's gone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hows that a motive?:confused:

Something to argue over
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul254 wrote: »
    He wasn't in the children in need sing and dance bit, but rest of his family were, so looks like he's gone

Neither was lee or nancy?
    Forum Member
    Has he finished filming? Ive not seen that anywhere

They don't reveal in the news when an actor has finished filming. In the Johnny Carter appreciation thread we have been speaking for a while about how Sam hasn't posted any more filming pictures. It makes sense that he leaves in January because that's around when his contract ends (His first appearance was 26 December).
    Forum Member
    Something to argue over

Johnny isn't a killer, and he certainly wouldn't kill anyone because they found out he kissed the nutter she was dating. She wouldn't be mad given his exit.
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam finished filming at the end of October. It is unclear whether he leaves before or after Christmas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnny isn't a killer, and he certainly wouldn't kill anyone because they found out he kissed the nutter she was dating. She wouldn't be mad given his exit.

How do you know he isnt a murderer?
  • Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something to argue over

:confused::confused::confused: I dont get it
    Forum Member

Why are you asking so many questions? It's been established he's not renewing his contract in January, so he won't play any part in the anniversary whether he's a murderer or not.
  • LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Every time someone is leaving "Must be so and so who killed Lucy". Does that mean Stan is a suspect too?
    Forum Member
    LilMissJen wrote: »
    Every time someone is leaving "Must be so and so who killed Lucy". Does that mean Stan is a suspect too?

The person who killed Lucy I doubt is even leaving. Stacey didn't leave for 10 months after it was revealed she killed Archie.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member

Because it wouldn't make any sense to make him murder someone when it's not in his character.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither was lee or nancy?

yeah they were, nancy had her face through the board thing and lee was dancing with whitney at one point :)
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    Because it wouldn't make any sense to make him murder someone when it's not in his character.

but the person doesnt know they killed lucy? so he wouldnt know he is a murderer so we dont know its not in his character
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    yeah they were, nancy had her face through the board thing and lee was dancing with whitney at one point :)

I saw Lee, but that wasn't Nancy with Tamwar was it? Looked like Elaine, then again it would make more sense to be Nancy.
  • LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    The person who killed Lucy I doubt is even leaving. Stacey didn't leave for 10 months after it was revealed she killed Archie.

My point is that every time an announcement regarding a departure people mostly in the article comments section assume that they're the killer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »

We have seen him loose his temper with his mum so it is possible
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilMissJen wrote: »
    My point is that every time an announcement regarding a departure people mostly in the article comments section assume that they're the killer.

I havnt assumed his the killer im saying its a possibilitie
    Forum Member

Oh please, I've lost my temper with my parents, doesn't mean I'm worthy of killing someone.
    Forum Member
    but the person doesnt know they killed lucy? so he wouldnt know he is a murderer so we dont know its not in his character

Isn't that out of the window now? DTC seems to contradict himself a lot regarding the Lucy plot. The trailers promoting the storyline give the impression that the murder was intentional and DTC too has given that impression.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member

He wouldn't be able to just carry on after seeing what Peter and Ian have been through while knowing that he might have killed her if he did something to hurt her on the night she died. Plus, if he's leaving in January then it'd be a bit of a rubbish reveal to say "It's him, but he buggered off last month!" :D

So has every teenager in Britain... :D:D