Brian Miller, widower of Elizabeth Sladen...

VerenceVerence Posts: 104,535
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Played the old bloke the Doctor talked to in the alley in last night's episode and thus joins his wife in the list of actors who appeared in both the "old" and "new" versions of the show

Comments

• Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How very poignant.

R.I.P. Lis.
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Played the old bloke the Doctor talked to in the alley in last night's episode and thus joins his wife in the list of actors who appeared in both the "old" and "new" versions of the show

Ooh, I have been watching old Doctor Who on DVD recently. I saw both Ressurection and Remembrance of the Daleks, in which Brian was one of the Dalek voices in both.

I remember that was Brian who mentioned about the Doctor's face, and the Doctor said, "I don't like it either."
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiggerpooh wrote: »
    Ooh, I have been watching old Doctor Who on DVD recently. I saw both Ressurection and Remembrance of the Daleks, in which Brian was one of the Dalek voices in both.

I remember that was Brian who mentioned about the Doctor's face, and the Doctor said, "I don't like it either."

In Snakedance, wasn't he as well?
  • Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realize that.

I have to say I was very impressed by his performance considering it was just a cameo part.
  • chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for this! Mrs Chuff and I were really taken by that performance. Normally in current DW, there are hardly any speaking parts other than Big Stars or Main Baddie, so a decent character role like this really stood out.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    In Snakedance, wasn't he as well?

Yes in a big Russian style hat.
  • Vexed womanVexed woman Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was looking out for No 8 Mcgann to turn up in his Green Velvet Coat, give the old boy a new coat and take back the watch. ;-)