Celebs iClouds hacked

Comments

• Fappy_McFapperFappy_McFapper Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping that this fiasco will lead to some serious investigations into the online security of major corporations sadly though it will probably just lead to more attempts at online censorship.

If this is what some random creeps could collect just imagine what official agencies have put together and don't have to answer to anyone?
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should - it's quite an amusing conversation:D

It really is. She's clearly pissed! :D
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »

I haven't watched it but it just sounds like a couple drunkenly messing around. It's quite depressing how people are trying to shame her and the other women involved.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No! We didn't hear the sound.

When you say "we" you actually mean YOU did'nt hear the sound, but felt the need to comment on it anyway and assume he was "pushing" her as you put it.

You were wrong.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    When you say "we" you actually mean YOU did'nt hear the sound, but felt the need to comment on it anyway and assume he was "pushing" her as you put it.

You were wrong.

That's what a forum is for Pete, for commenting.

I said that because he was slapping her in the face with his willy and I thought she looked distressed.
  • couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what a forum is for Pete, for commenting.

I said that because he was slapping her in the face with his willy and I thought she looked distressed.

She was distressed. He wouldn't let her have her treat (her words) and allow her to sniff his ring piece.
  • couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »

She's clearly fond of sniffing. Maybe she had some coke beforehand.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was distressed. He wouldn't let her have her treat (her words) and allow her to sniff his ring piece.

Good God!

I have to say I was quite surprised by how many people have nude photos of themselves.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Apple have responded.

Weak passwords not iCloud breach...

Make of that what you will but as usual, everyone's fault except for Apple.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    Rich_L wrote: »
    Apple have responded.

Weak passwords not iCloud breach...

Make of that what you will but as usual, everyone's fault except for Apple.

theyd be fools to say otherwise

theyd be sued and theyre sales and share price would plummet
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    No sympathy. They make millions out of looking amazing. I'm sure the bank balance will help them get over it.

This.

I'm not completely buying the misogyny argument either. If naked pics of Johnny Depp came out tomorrow, millions of girls would take a sneaky peek.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good God where is the vomit smiley
  • alanwarwicalanwarwic Posts: 28,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apple have responded.Weak passwords not iCloud breach......
    Normally you would get 3 password chances before a reset type system actions.

But I heard that Apple gave infinite password attempts on the iCloud thus allowing brute force tactics to work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do they work out usernames/email address & passwords? I cant even get into my email account somedays!!!
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I've read an interview with her where she talks about sharing a flat with her Scottish boyfriend, the character in the video is definitely not Scottish talks with a Southern accent so it could be a very old video anyway which is even worse.
    No! We didn't hear the sound.

How do you know he 'talks with a Southern accent', If you didn't have sound? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apple have responded.
    http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/sep/02/apple-denies-hacker-celebrities-naked-photos-icloud
    "Shortly after the hack was made public actress Kirsten Dunst Tweeted: “Thank you iCloud” followed by the emoji for pizza and a pile of shit."

"Apple blames 'very targeted attack'"

Because only user accounts then there was no breach of Apple, just the user.

"There had been speculation that a “brute force” attack had been used to crack passwords on celebrity accounts. Brute force attacks bombard a device with possible password combinations until it cracks."

Like I mentioned, allegedly Apple allows brute force iCloud user attacks to take place.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    How do you know he 'talks with a Southern accent', If you didn't have sound? :confused:

That's a very good question.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://nytimes.com/2014/09/03/technology/trove-of-nude-photos-sparks-debate-over-online-behavior.html?

I'll headline that one as "US media f*cks with the news so that iUsers remain clueless"
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/2/6099005/charity-turns-down-reddits-pity-money-for-looking-at-stolen-celebrity

who'd knew charities were so choosy where their donations came from :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a very good question.

Like I said, I didn't hear the sound, but the chap who showed it us on his phone had heard it before.
  • croftercrofter Posts: 2,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone at work here got the Jessica Findlay Brown video up on his phone. It is horrible. Clearly taken by the bloke, she looks very uncomfortable doing what she is doing and him pushing her and again I think why does an intelligent, attractive woman like her feel the need to do something like that? It certainly doesn't look like love to me. It's awful.

Not sure what videos you have watched but the guy is most certainly Scottish and she seems to be the main perpetrator in the filming - in fact she even does a couple of solo videos so not sure what encouragement you think she needed for those ... she is obviously rather enjoying filming herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Lmfao at Victoria Justice and her blatant stupidity

Yesterday: These are not me and the pics are definitely fake
    Today: My privacy has been voilated blah blah blah aka my I lied about my leaked nudes actually they are real

Sucks to get caught doesn't it.
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tas_Has wrote: »
    Lmfao at Victoria Justice and her blatant stupidity

Yesterday: These are not me and the pics are definitely fake
    Today: My privacy has been voilated blah blah blah aka my I lied about my leaked nudes actually they are real

Sucks to get caught doesn't it.

If true, I don't know why she couldn't just admit it to begin with.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    There are a lot of fakes out there, Kate Uptons breasts and tattoos have changed in several of the supposed photos of her.