Judges Houses! *Including Spoilers*

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A9IvKXgYac&feature=plcp:oThey're AWFUL.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A9IvKXgYac&feature=plcp The bloke on the right looks like he has constipation and they are out of tune.:eek:
    no they arnt out of tune
  • beckham76beckham76 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WoahOh wrote: »
    it certainly gets a good workout
    :) haha made me chuckle... nothing better than witty posts.. keep them coming! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    jkcutex wrote: »
    hmm, I wonder? ? :)

Welcome to the forum anyway jkcutex ... I joined just a little bit before you ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you feel sorry for her, she isnt good enough for a show like Xfactor she is a pub singer, with no personality! she has had 3 attempts with different judges every time and still hasnt made it, think you can sum up someones popularity by their twitter accounts, she has made the late stages every time and her account dosnt reflect she has a big enough following!

jade Ellis has more potential in her little finger than her... Fact
    can hardly think you can say she has had a fair crack of the whip at her 1st audition she was barely 14.. and made it all the way to the final cut of bootcamp (like this year)
    last year she made judges house.. and every judge thought she was phenomenal, note perfect, we didnt get to see her audition on tv.. but she got standing ovation off all the crowed and alll 4 judges..
    all this as a 17 year old.. she has the potential to reach the top.. i can understand some people arnt just wanting someone to sing a song amazingly and note perfect... with the high notes etc.. but some of us do... and to compare her to a pub singer and say she has had her chance..
    never give up cos hey there is always hope...
    i respect your opinion... but please dont say melanie is a pub singer only.. she is potentially great... over and out... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum anyway jkcutex ... I joined just a little bit before you ;)
    and i joined after you both and already had my hands slapped! :)

who you both cheering for this year?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member

thanks a bunch my first welcome :)
    Forum Member
    Bex. wrote: »
    do all Louis' groups have 3 members then? :)

nope 2 , 3 , 4 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks a bunch my first welcome :)
    welcome to Autumn also :) goodbye summer...
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I apologize for my last post XFactorJunkie it was quite uncalled for as it there is a chance you might be genuine. I guess speculation is all we can go on for time being.
  • blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the deal with Hayley Evetts?

GUTTED she's not through, was a huge fan back in the day and it was nice to see her trying again.

How far did she make it?

Any chance there's a wildcard:mad:
    Forum Member
    beckham76 wrote: »
    and i joined after you both and already had my hands slapped! :)

who you both cheering for this year?

not sure yet, I ignore all sob stories and other bull, haven't seen enough of their talent yet to make my mind up. then ill ill decide who I think will win. welcome to the forum too
  • plankenheimerplankenheimer Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Girls: Tulisa

Jade Ellis
    Ella Henderson
    Lucy Spraggan

Boys: Nicole

Rylan Clark
    Jahmene Douglas
    James Arthur

Overs: Gaz

Carolynne Poole
    Melanie Masson
    Kye sones

Groups: Louis

MK1
    GMD3
    Triple J

Judge ive given you and the couch info before, so you know its correct, infact you probably know the line up already, there is no other contestants due on the show as 4th picks or wildcards,

wont be oming on again to answer questions but the judge might help steer you in the right direction by replying with a smiley face :D

Ok maybe it is :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This post is NOT 100% correct .
    if this isnt correct then what is? seems people keep saying the lists going up are wrong but not posting whats wrong with them... either people are sitting on the list.. or just assuming peoples lists are wrong! confused.com!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

GUTTED she's not through, was a huge fan back in the day and it was nice to see her trying again.

How far did she make it?

well it seems nobody offering info has her in the top 4 overs.. so think chances are diminishing by the day.. should they go down the wildcard route.. the sun newspaper have gone out on a limb apparently and said no wildcards... and they will know who the acts are by now.. i know the sun isnt reliable source... but they would surely know by now.. even if they wont go to print we the actual top 12.. as would spoil their relationship for future series with whoever from the show gives them the info...? thats how im seeing it anyway..
    Forum Member
    not sure yet, I ignore all sob stories and other bull, haven't seen enough of their talent yet to make my mind up. then ill ill decide who I think will win. welcome to the forum too

Exactly right jkcutex - there are certain acts we've seen hardly any of yet and we're already onto Bootcamp. I'm hoping to get see a bit more of some of the real talented contestants and not the ones with the sob stories.

I think XFactor Reject's list is pretty accurate
    Forum Member
    I apologize for my last post XFactorJunkie it was quite uncalled for as it there is a chance you might be genuine. I guess speculation is all we can go on for time being.

Don't worry Lunar .. no offence taken whatsoever :D
  • Love BearLove Bear Posts: 35,667
    Forum Member
    Yeuchh, hope the boys list is wrong. I think both James and Rylan are complete crap.

Lucy may be a good lyricist but I doubt her voice will be good enough.

My favourite at the moment is Melanie Masson.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry Lunar .. no offence taken whatsoever :D

Opps meant to say XfactorReject your usernames both have X Factor in them I got confessed. :o:p
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How far did she make it?

I don't think they would have wanted both Carolynne and Hayley in the show - two people who'd already been on a talent show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nope 2 , 3 , 4 :)

didn't George join MK1 to make it 3?
  • Luke_FawcettLuke_Fawcett Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Although it was pretty obvious, I'm glad we pretty much know the final 12 now :)
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wait, is that Jade Ellis? Whenever we've been talking about Jade Ellis, I thought it was the Irish ginger girl!

I think the real Jade Ellis is a much better choice for the finals - I didn't love her, but she was much better than the other Jade.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Poser. :yawn:

There is 100% definate a wild card feature this year. Trust me I am in the loop.
  • Luke_FawcettLuke_Fawcett Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    There is 100% definate a wild card feature this year. Trust me I am in the loop.

Oh Jheeze now I don't know what to believe..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this sounds random but there are so many users this year signing up to DS and claiming they know inside information it makes it very hard to believe if some of them have genuine sources then I am sorry but it's just strange the way people have been signing up saying they have inside info and not wanting to say anything. :o