Options

Judges Houses! *Including Spoilers*

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    All I'll say is that I'm not a multi ... I've got a vested interest and there's only one person I'm interested in. Roll on this weekend!! ;)
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »

Meh I don't really think that shows anything, it's been thought for weeks that she hasn't made it to judges houses so I doubt she's been put in a group.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    All I'll say is that I'm not a multi ... I've got a vested interest and there's only one person I'm interested in. Roll on this weekend!! ;)

my interests probably wont get shown but get brushed under the carpet... producers of this show suck boo hoo :cry:
  • Options
    LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just out of interest who does everyone thing will be put against each other at Judges Houses this year when we see who has made the live shows?

For the girls I think it will be.
    Jade E vs Leanne
    Ella vs Jade Collins
    Lucy vs Amy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Just out of interest who does everyone thing will be put against each other at Judges Houses this year when we see who has made the live shows?

Jade E vs Leanne
    Ella vs Jade Collins
    Lucy vs Amy

the two jades
    Ella vs Amy
    Lucy vs leanne
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the boys I think.
    Jahmene vs Nathan
    Rylan vs Jake
    James vs Adam
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For the boys I think.
    Jahmene vs Nathan
    Rylan vs Jake
    James vs Adam

agreed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    daffydi11 wrote: »
    my interests probably wont get shown but get brushed under the carpet... producers of this show suck boo hoo :cry:

Have hey not been shown yet then daffydi11?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For the boys I think.
    Jahmene vs Nathan
    Rylan vs Jake
    James vs Adam

Ha Lunar ... I think you're spot on ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Have hey not been shown yet then daffydi11?

1 (overs) hasnt from the glasgow audition , 1 from liverpool(girls). my other fav was shown on xtra but i dont think we will get to see much of her time at bootcamp,:cry:
  • Options
    plankenheimerplankenheimer Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see a guy called Dager at bootbamp ? I think he is from iceland. I've heard he was amazing . Hopefully get to see him tomorrow
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member

Jade E vs Leanne
    Ella vs Jade Collins
    Lucy vs Amy

Ella vs Amy
    Lucy shown on her own to get through.
    Jade E vs Jade C vs Leanne

I haven't really thought the other catagories through...
  • Options
    beckham76beckham76 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not sure if this has been covered if it has then ive missed it.. maybe someone else has..

poor bloke.. loads of respect for not using this to gain votes..
    think it beats i got stabbed in the back at school we pencils... ? the lesbian girl forgot her name.. Elis?

good on jake anyway.. prayers sent to his broither..
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4521176/Jake-double-heartbreak.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody knows who y'all are though, or even if you're multis.

Say hai to Ella.

No. I'd say they helped it every year. I didn't like Wagner but he certainly kept many people interested so I don't think him being in the live shows was such a bad thing, it was something different.
    wouldnt say they helped the credibility of the show as a singing contest..but they certainly helped the show gain col um inches..and loads of dosh thru the phone votes.. as their fans were fanatical
    so it depends which way you look at that 1...
    cant see how there multi accounts cos if people did that surely they wouldve been shut down.. just cos there new people opening accounts.. think its the natural time for people to do it.. as a big reality tv show is on.. im guessing you opened your account for the same reasons.. im new and the reason ive opened an account is i was searching for spoilers...

as for Ella killing songs.. i actually think she will grow with the show.. she by far the best singer from the girls that are suppose to be through.. her bootcamp cover is brilliant and its recorded on the same equipment you said your boy sounded bad on and the reason was it was bad electrical equipment... so imagine how good its going to sound tomorrow...

im now at the stage i dont care what the spoilers are... i only cared 100% about melanie mcCabe going thru now she isnt i will see who takes my fancy, to support...
    shame this jake kid wasnt thru as wouldve voted for him as he had a 'sob story' but decided not to share it and to try get thru on singing talent...
    1 of the reasons ive gone slightly off my 2nd fav carolynne pooole is the fake sob story...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4521176/Jake-double-
    heartbreak.html

friends stacey.. if you say yes i will follow rylan on twitter for 1 week...... best friends and i follow for 10 days!! :)
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ask again is Hayley Evetts in Judges Houses....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I ask again is Hayley Evetts in Judges Houses....

She is rumoured to be.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beckham76 wrote: »
    wouldnt say they helped the credibility of the show as a singing contest..but they certainly helped the show gain col um inches..and loads of dosh thru the phone votes.. as their fans were fanatical
    so it depends which way you look at that 1...
    cant see how there multi accounts cos if people did that surely they wouldve been shut down.. just cos there new people opening accounts.. think its the natural time for people to do it.. as a big reality tv show is on.. im guessing you opened your account for the same reasons.. im new and the reason ive opened an account is i was searching for spoilers...

as for Ella killing songs.. i actually think she will grow with the show.. she by far the best singer from the girls that are suppose to be through.. her bootcamp cover is brilliant and its recorded on the same equipment you said your boy sounded bad on and the reason was it was bad electrical equipment... so imagine how good its going to sound tomorrow...

im now at the stage i dont care what the spoilers are... i only cared 100% about melanie mcCabe going thru now she isnt i will see who takes my fancy, to support...
    shame this jake kid wasnt thru as wouldve voted for him as he had a 'sob story' but decided not to share it and to try get thru on singing talent...
    1 of the reasons ive gone slightly off my 2nd fav carolynne pooole is the fake sob story...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4521176/Jake-double-
    heartbreak.html

friends stacey.. if you say yes i will follow rylan on twitter for 1 week...... best friends and i follow for 10 days!! :)
    Yeah, I would say they definitely gave people something to talk about though, it'd be a bit boring imo if there were just twelve ~good~ singers with one leaving every week.

I think multis get overlooked on this forum because there are so many members so it'd be pretty easy for people to have them :p

Not sure about Ella, she didn't appeal to me at all on her audition, and I feel like the only reason she did to quite a few people was because she sang her own song and was hyped up a lot before her audition was even shown. Can see her being another Janet where she slowly decreases in popularity week after week, and the same with Lucy.

I say we're best friends, tbh. ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ella will grow a lot throughout her time on X Factor if she is given the chance she wants to be a versatile performer her biggest inspiration is Beyonce I hope she gets the chance to do some good uptempo numbers she wants to be an all around performer she is very likable just hope she isn't afraid to shows her personality some of her tweets make me laugh at times. I can see her getting more popular and in my opinion she has the best voice in her category.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I would say they definitely gave people something to talk about though, it'd be a bit boring imo if there were just twelve ~good~ singers with one leaving every week.

I think multis get overlooked on this forum because there are so many members so it'd be pretty easy for people to have them :p

Not sure about Ella, she didn't appeal to me at all on her audition, and I feel like the only reason she did to quite a few people was because she sang her own song and was hyped up a lot before her audition was even shown. Can see her being another Janet where she slowly decreases in popularity week after week, and the same with Lucy.

I say we're best friends, tbh. ;):D
    23.18 on 21/09/12 i sold out for a friendship with a girl i met on the internet.. her name was Stacey! i followed rylan ross clark ... for 10 days.. please dont tell my mammy!!!
    im not a huge fan of ella.. just think her audition was standout of the girls thru..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ella will grow a lot throughout her time on X Factor if she is given the chance she wants to be a versatile performer her biggest inspiration is Beyonce I hope she gets the chance to do some good uptempo numbers she wants to be an all around performer she is very likable just hope she isn't afraid to shows her personality some of her tweets make me laugh at times. I can see her getting more popular and in my opinion she has the best voice in her category.
    agreed she has the best voice of the girls...
    alot of girls use beyonce as their inspiration dosnt meant hey can perform like her though..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grr. It's frustrating me how much we're seeing of Melanie McCabe this year knowing she hasn't got through to JH. It's baffling as to why they've brought her to the forefront of the show when she doesn't even make the final 24.

Are they purposely trying to wind her fans up? I'm glad she's getting more exposure but it would have been much better for her to get last year's edit this year, and this year's edit last year!
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    23.18 on 21/09/12 i sold out for a friendship with a girl i met on the internet.. her name was Stacey! i followed rylan ross clark ... for 10 days.. please dont tell my mammy!!!
    im not a huge fan of ella.. just think her audition was standout of the girls thru..
    lmao, I'm sure Rylan will appreciate your follow over the next week and a bit. You never know, you might even grow to like him while following him...here's hoping :)

& Honestly, I think it's an awful year for the girls although everybody seems to love it? The main ones who stood out for me were Megan and Tasha but I've heard no mentions of them even being at judges houses.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agreed she has the best voice of the girls...
    alot of girls use beyonce as their inspiration dosnt meant hey can perform like her though..

Agreed.
    No X Factor contestants will be able to perform like Beyonce no matter who they are but the important thing is that Ella gets the chance to show she is versatile and sing some uptempo songs if she makes the live shows I could see her surprising people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Order wrote: »
    Grr. It's frustrating me how much we're seeing of Melanie McCabe this year knowing she hasn't got through to JH. It's baffling as to why they've brought her to the forefront of the show when she doesn't even make the final 24.

Are they purposely trying to wind her fans up? I'm glad she's getting more exposure but it would have been much better for her to get last year's edit this year, and this year's edit last year!
    exactly what ive been thinking!

forgot me and Stacey are both now #teamRylan ner ner hahahahaa
  • Options
    Luke_FawcettLuke_Fawcett Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    exactly what ive been thinking!

forgot me and Stacey are both now #teamRylan ner ner hahahahaa

Oh dear LOL :rolleyes: