Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New update:

Level 29 is now available, as is Skinners House, Springfield Park decorations, Open air stage and Sprawl-mart.

Snakes are still there too...
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I'll just avoid this game, fed up of snakes
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh what? Whacking Day got extended? I'm a bit annoyed at that - I got to Pet Snake and then decided not to bother putting in much effort thinking that the better prizes were out of reach. I probably would have continued if I thought there was still a chance.

Saying that though, I can no longer collect snakes from my friends Springfields anymore...
  • LethamLetham Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Just wondering, how much money have people spent for the premium items? I was looking at the price of the donuts yesterday and realised that if you wanted to unlock just the premium characters you would have to spend a ton of money. In the end as I had some credit on my account I bought enough to get the Squeeky Voiced Teen and Moleman but I am not sure if I am willing to spend hundreds of pounds just to get the rest. In fact I am definitely sure that I wouldn't do it.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I normally just spend a couple of 69ps on the golden scratch cards every now and again. They seem to be more giving than the normal scratchcards, and that is how i have gotten all my donuts. I only do it if i have an odd couple of quid in my account thoug. Ive managed to get Moleman, Otto, Squeaky teen & Dr Nick through about 25 scratchcards.

The only other premium itwm i really want is Santas Little Helper but i dont want him if he cant do "jobs".
    Forum Member
    Seeing as Whacking Day is going to end soon I would like to get the next unlock able if possible, I am in need of 100 snakes and have 100 eggs to offer in exchange if anyone is interested.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Letham wrote: »
    Seeing as Whacking Day is going to end soon I would like to get the next unlock able if possible, I am in need of 100 snakes and have 100 eggs to offer in exchange if anyone is interested.

Add me: michcapone422 - I've got about 70 eggs I can trade with, and will throw more your way when I get more.
    Forum Member
    Add me: michcapone422 - I've got about 70 eggs I can trade with, and will throw more your way when I get more.

Done, I am johleth1986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Done, I am johleth1986

Done and thank. Will throw more your way as I get them. Also sideshow Bob was spotted in your Springfield!!!!! Lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    again.. sorry to beg (im so not sorry) but i would love as many eggs thrown my way as anyone can spare. Add me - michcapone422 :)
  • Tush_91Tush_91 Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    How many eggs does everybody need? I have 710 and willing to give them all away, for no eggs in return.
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    again.. sorry to beg (im so not sorry) but i would love as many eggs thrown my way as anyone can spare. Add me - michcapone422 :)

I'll go and give you and Letham some now :) got plenty to give!
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the eggs everyone, I will be doling out what eggs I have as I get them.

Quick question, my town was rated 4 stars but now it is 3.5, I checked the meter and for some reason my righteousness rating is now only 1 star whereas before it was 5 star, I don't have any graffiti on my buildings and can't for the life of me think what caused this downgrading.

Anyone have any ideas?
  • James-30James-30 Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Decided to start my town again today after it being reset to level 1 back in march. So. Log in and low and behold, my town is back. Yay! Lol
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the eggs everyone, I will be doling out what eggs I have as I get them.

Quick question, my town was rated 4 stars but now it is 3.5, I checked the meter and for some reason my righteousness rating is now only 1 star whereas before it was 5 star, I don't have any graffiti on my buildings and can't for the life of me think what caused this downgrading.

Anyone have any ideas?

I was confused why this happened to me too but a friend told me it was because I was putting graffiti on other people's buildings.
    Forum Member
    tombigbee wrote: »
    I was confused why this happened to me too but a friend told me it was because I was putting graffiti on other people's buildings.

I see, do you know the remedy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tombigbee wrote: »
    I'll go and give you and Letham some now :) got plenty to give!

Woo, thanks. Do you need any? I only need about 200 until I get the pet snake and then I think that's me done for whacking season.
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beaver and Letham, just dropped off a few more to you both.

Will share more around later.
    Forum Member
    I have 200 eggs to give, any requests for them?

Also, I managed to fix my righteousness rating, I went to each of my friends towns and did one graffiti where it was available, then I went back to the main page and went back into each of my friends towns, I then cleaned off the graffiti I did and when I returned to my city my righteousness rating went from 1 star back up to 5 :)

In the future I will no longer do graffiti as it apparently affects your own rating.
  • lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I need some eggs please, even with the extention I will struggle to get the last two prizes with out help, Just to about to unlock willie costume. ID: Rugal_lam
    Forum Member
    I need some eggs please, even with the extention I will struggle to get the last two prizes with out help, Just to about to unlock willie costume. ID: Rugal_lam

Just put a large amount in your town.

Personally I think the last few prizes are practically impossible to get and just a reason to get you to buy and use donuts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just put a large amount in your town.

Personally I think the last few prizes are practically impossible to get and just a reason to get you to buy and use donuts.

Thanks :) I will have to wait till 5ish to check it out. I think it is impossible to do this free. The whole snake quest didn't even start untill you had done lisa and homers 24hr jobs giving people a 1 day delay
  • highwayman_nehighwayman_ne Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Got a few hundred eggs to give away. Sent a few friend requests to people here requesting eggs (name ends 1973).

This has definitely been a lot harder than Halloween, Christmas and Valentines updates but still achievable.

I found teaming up with an egg buddy was the way to go. We were both getting about 500 snakes a day and we had everything by the 6th May.
    Forum Member
    Got a few hundred eggs to give away. Sent a few friend requests to people here requesting eggs (name ends 1973).

This has definitely been a lot harder than Halloween, Christmas and Valentines updates but still achievable.

I found teaming up with an egg buddy was the way to go. We were both getting about 500 snakes a day and we had everything by the 6th May.

I think if there is a similar event to Whacking Day then I will try to pair up with a trading buddy. I have given away thousands of eggs and probably gotten about a quarter as many back(and I am great full for all of them)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I been giving away at least 5+ per town i go to unless it a player that seem to have stopped playing then it a waste. I see way people don't bother putting eggs as it very time consuming going to all the towns smacking snakes, placing eggs and tapping buildings