WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 3-4 Spoilers Included

Comments

• Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I also voted for Amanda because I wanted to keep Helen/Elissa safe when it comes to the replacement nom for Aaryn, I just presumed Aaryn would get enough votes to be the first nominee. I think tactical voting is probably the only reason Aaryn is safe.

Would think it has more to do with the PR firm Aaryn's family has employed. unpopularity contests are pretty easy to manipulate with mob mentality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thrilled that Amanda was the MVP nominee again. I don't mind Aaryn staying because she played her HOH very well so deserves it.

If she stays on the block, maybe this time they can get the votes to evict her finally
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    Would think it has more to do with the PR firm Aaryn's family has employed. unpopularity contests are pretty easy to manipulate with mob mentality.

Nah, the big reason is Rachel telling her fans to vote for Amanda.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Nah, the big reason is Rachel telling her fans to vote for Amanda.

This excuse is such a cop out. Remember Elissa was on the block once due to MVP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    This excuse is such a cop out. Remember Elissa was on the block once due to MVP.

It's not a cop out. I'm just saying that that is a bigger reason than a theory about Aaryn's family hiring a PR company and using that to get people to target Amanda.

Amanda isn't well liked, and couple that with hardcore Brenchel fans, it is obvious to see why she is up as nominee instead of Aaryn.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    It's not a cop out. I'm just saying that that is a bigger reason than a theory about Aaryn's family hiring a PR company and using that to get people to target Amanda.

Amanda isn't well liked, and couple that with hardcore Brenchel fans, it is obvious to see why she is up as nominee instead of Aaryn.

Or, Amanda isn't well liked and that's it. I'm sure Rachel's "fans" vote, but they aren't an overwhelming majority. Amanda put herself in that situation and a lot more that Rachel fans don't like her. Aaryn's new PR team could have something to do with it, but it's most probable that people justdont like Amanda because she's a bitch and not the kind of bitch that makes you want to root for them like Rachel or Janelle.
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bwahahah Amanda being on the block again.

It's surely going to be a recurring theme til BB stops doing it?
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    Bwahahah Amanda being on the block again.

It's surely going to be a recurring theme til BB stops doing it?

They're probably going to stop it this week, with the double eviction there wont be time.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Feeds still on Trivia.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Or, Amanda isn't well liked and that's it. I'm sure Rachel's "fans" vote, but they aren't an overwhelming majority. Amanda put herself in that situation and a lot more that Rachel fans don't like her. Aaryn's new PR team could have something to do with it, but it's most probable that people justdont like Amanda because she's a bitch and not the kind of bitch that makes you want to root for them like Rachel or Janelle.

Amanda is disliked and yes that is a big part of it. But I wouldn't underestimate Brenchel fans (which are in turn Jeff and Jordan fans, and we all know how crazily obsessive those people are) - and they would vote multiple times.

I voted for Amanda myself but based more on tactical reasons for Judd's benefit. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jokers update is reporting that Jessie won the veto!
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie won Veto
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda snivelling in the HNR

Bwahahahahaha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae: "I don't get it. What are trying to prove?"

Amanda: "Leave me alone McCrae"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Candice called out Amanda for saying Judd was MVP.

?
  • xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wrong thread whoops
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa is cuddling a crying Amanda, while as apparently high as a kite on happy pills.......allegedly m'lud.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd won $5k
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So only six weeks in we only have 3 HG's yet to win a comp! Getting out the 'physical threats' seems to have created a pretty even playing field :p!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa is plotting to evict Spencer. She has a clear aversion to testosterone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile McCrae is telling Jessie to vote out Candice........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd confronting McCrae.....he BSes him.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Judd doesn't get a clue from this that he is being crapped on from a great height, then he should GTFO of Dodge now........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd: "Candice told me you and Amanda are after me." McCrae denying it. Judd: "If you're after me, I'm coming after you!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Swampy: "I was your friend before Amanda (was)"

Wahhwahhhhhh