Comments

• CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reuse of Set.

They would have kept it looking the same if they actually wanted it to be the same place.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    But even the square shrubs in the cgi? Unless this is a place that isn't a set per say..
  • MikaRimmerMikaRimmer Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duffryn gardens!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Reuse of set. Happens all the time, just prominent here because of the discussion surrounding the scene that took place on that particular set.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Reuse of set. Happens all the time, just prominent here because of the discussion surrounding the scene that took place on that particular set.

I just saw that it's an actual place not a put together set. Hmm just crazy because what teach garden represents
  • MikaRimmerMikaRimmer Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah its a place, not a set, its in Duffryn gardens, a manor in Wales, which huge gardens, many of the scenes from Girl in the Fireplace were filmed there, as well as scenes from SJA. And of course the scene you've pointed out from Amy's Choice.
  • ocavocav Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the first scene? I can't tell as using Photobucket prevents you from zooming in on a phone!
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ocav wrote: »
    What's the first scene? I can't tell as using Photobucket prevents you from zooming in on a phone!

It's from The Girl Who Waited (not Amy's Choice as mentioned above).

Scenes from The Girl in the Fireplace, Forest of the Dead and Something Borrowed (Torchwood) were also filmed in the Gardens.
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    It might be significant, it most likely isn't.
    I always enjoy seeing the Temple of Peace show up - it's been Platform One in The End of the World, the Silurian meeting chamber in Cold Blood, a restaurant in Let's Kill Hitler...