Missy, Heaven and Forest Of The Dead

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
Forum Member
Anyone else seeing a connection between this and the simulation that was in Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead.
Even the fact that the half face man woke up in this world like River Song did at the end of that episode. Also Missy said she was the Doctor's girlfriend. Could She be River Song?
I also notice there are episodes in the series called "Kill The Moon" and "In The Forest Of The Night".
Am I onto something or just coincidence?

Comments

• Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably onto something with the forest reference. Either that or he's recycling ideas.
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Probably onto something with the forest reference. Either that or he's recycling ideas.

Not going to spoil just incase you haven't seen the synopsis or filming pictures but I'm certain that there is no connection between Forest Of The Dead and In The Forest Of The Night,.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    Not going to spoil just incase you haven't seen the synopsis or filming pictures but I'm certain that there is no connection between Forest Of The Dead and In The Forest Of The Night,.

Ooh good to know, thanks.

Are there spoilers around about In the Forest of the Night?
  • Xmas_TrenzaloreXmas_Trenzalore Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Missy is an echo of Clara that went mad inside the VR.

Like, the little girl in the Library was actually Clara, and it was through contact with River Song and her projection on Trenzalore that she regained her memories.

Plus, Clara was echoed before the Doctor said, "I'm not your boyfriend."
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Ooh good to know, thanks.

Are there spoilers around about In the Forest of the Night?

Not really, just the synopsis, set photos and a few rumours ;-)