Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robin's kopping a good feel :p

I noticed that!
  • WiskasWiskas Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kittles wrote: »
    I dunno - he could be the male camilla;)

What, with the vibrating knickers? He's already got the teeth.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artem's going to get a right duffer next year

he's not going to have any energy for a decent zleb after all the shagging it looks like he's going to do with Kara. ;)
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I'm really not the cynical old hag I pretend to be! :o I'm really a pathetic, weepy drip who cries every time someone else cries, who is soppy and romantic and now I'm going to get a grip and insult BT before I'm banished from this thread in disgrace. :o

If I remind you that Austinwozrobbed, would that help restore normal service?
  • Funky MangoFunky Mango Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should bloody well think so too.

Yay Kara!

Shame on you for making such an arse of that showdance Artem but a grudging yay as well

Now stop blubbing you mongs

Erm...sorry to take things all serious-like Rossy, but could you please not use the term "mongs"? It's very offensive to people with disabilities....thanks :)
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to you all for letting me join in tonight, I'll know where to head next year ;)
  • drbolognaisedrbolognaise Posts: 2,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my, can I just APPRECIATE THE RIGHT RESULT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE ALESHA WON?
  • brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    I noticed that!

of who?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    he's not going to have any energy for a decent zleb after all the shagging it looks like he's going to do with Kara. ;)

Not convinced. He seemed keener than her tonight. He was all over her, and she was keeping her distance.

I think she only wanted him for his fleckerls, and now she'll cruelly cast him aside.
  • cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my, can I just APPRECIATE THE RIGHT RESULT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE ALESHA WON?

hell yeah
  • Funky MangoFunky Mango Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wiskas wrote: »
    Not convinced. He seemed keener than her tonight. He was all over her, and she was keeping her distance.

I think she only wanted him for his fleckerls, and now she'll cruelly cast him aside.

I think she was off her face on painkillers!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Thanks to you all for letting me join in tonight, I'll know where to head next year ;)

You can't go yet - we've got the Christmas Special to get through next :eek:
  • allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member

Yes, you may.

Unappreciating me having a little breakdown, normal service will be restored shortly. Am really happy though, really happy.
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member

Don't worry. Robin will be there for him.
  • shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't go yet - we've got the Christmas Special to get through next :eek:

Hell, Yeah! And with the likes of Vince Cable and Fern Britton, we've got plenty of ammunition!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry. Robin will be there for him.

He'll need a decent pair of shades to deal with those teeth.
  • cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unappreciating I put so much stock into the 'leaked voting'...again. <facepalm>
  • pognog2pognog2 Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah I thought it was just me being cynical - but she did seem to be pulling away from all his hugs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I remind you that Austinwozrobbed, would that help restore normal service?

I actually have discovered this series that I hate Lisa more than I loved Austin! :eek::o

And staring at Artem for hours on end has helped to dull the pain! ;):p
  • ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unnapreciating the fact that Strictly has now finished for the year and, after next weekend, I will have very boring Saturdays.

I'm not even looking forward to the xmas special, to be honest.
  • allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    Hell, Yeah! And with the likes of Vince Cable and Fern Britton, we've got plenty of ammunition!:D

Did you SEE her outfit in that advert. May I be the first to unappreciate THAT! Shocking! :eek:

*normality restored :D*
  • shrewshrew Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not saying goodbye til after xmas special.

When is it?

Christmas?
  • brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love if the BBC released the public voting figures like xfactor do - would make for very interesting reading
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i agree with Mango, she's out of it on painkillers and overwhelmed and maybe a little uncomfortable with pdas after her bad experience with Joe Swash.

I think she just wants to keep it private, he spent lots of time stroking her arm, there has to be a level of intimacy there or she'd move it pretty damn quick or she'd have told him to stop before it got that intimate. ;)
  • shrewshrew Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahem... Mattwozrobbed!!!
This discussion has been closed.