Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not quite desperate enough.

I have a different theory and it involves being judged and criticised.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Not to mention getting off his arse and actually having to work at something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly. Plus he knew I would have a huge phone bill voting:D
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    So what excuse this time from PA about not pick for Strictly Come Dancing?

If PA was single, or not so tied to Ems, I bet you 50p he'd have gone on strictly.

And a 'romance' with his dance partner would have enivetably ensued.

Bet ya...
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh I think that is a huge part of it. But I do think that when all else fails, we will see him in lycra, foxtrotting about.

All about target audiences and certain voters - he would be assume the key demographic would be his target audience.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I think that is a huge part of it. But I do think that when all else fails, we will see him in lycra, foxtrotting about.

Do you reckon? I'm not convinced.

Do you think he'll ask for his own personal narrator to tell us how marvellously he's doing at every turn?

Otherwise, how will we know? :confused:
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Not to mention getting off his arse and actually having to work at something.

I agree with both points, he's a lazy bugger, there's no way on this earth he's got it in him to commit to the amount of rehearsing that's needed for a show like that.

Even thinking of his "sad, crestfallen" face when faced with criticism, makes me shudder.

Another theory, are there any tiny little dancers that wouldn't tower over him.

All about target audiences and certain voters - he would be assume the key demographic would be his target audience.

I'm not sure about that Artless, not a massive Strictly fan but I have watched it & don't they try & get celebs that aren't in the Andre, TOWIE league? I see him more suited to BB myself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you reckon? I'm not convinced.

Do you think he'll ask for his own personal narrator to tell us how marvellously he's doing at every turn?

Otherwise, how will we know? :confused:

Not forgetting how brave he was to soldier on when he stubbed his little toe;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure about that Artless, not a massive Strictly fan but I have watched it & don't they try & get celebs that aren't in the Andre, TOWIE league? I see him more suited to BB myself.

I'm with you, BEL. Were he ever to do a sleb reality show, I don't think it would be a talent-based one.

A task-based one, possibly, but not a talent-based one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not forgetting how brave he was to soldier on when he stubbed his little toe;)

... and how well he's doing despite being 2 days and 5 hours late for rehearsals...;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ... and how well he's doing despite being 2 days and 5 hours late for rehearsals...;):D

And how could we forget the heartbreaking scene when he left Pringles & Junior for all of 8 hours, heroically muttering "I'm doing it for you guys":D
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    It was from the exclusive photoshoot/interview they both did with Princess at a month old in OK magazine. .

Cool so PA said in an interview KP is up all hours doing the feeds and stuff.

Well, contrasts quite a bit from how she has been alleged to be neglecting her child in the other thread. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I was subjected to a clip of PA's new makeover show today.

To be fair, not bad.

He was banging a joist with a hammer to get it down and failing. So the real builder took one look at it, gave it a knock and it went instantly. Turned out PA had been banging in the wrong direction!

The tv exec type commented that viewers will have fun laughing at him because he's completely rubbish at DIY.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So I was subjected to a clip of PA's new makeover show today.

To be fair, not bad.

He was banging a joist with a hammer to get it down and failing. So the real builder took one look at it, gave it a knock and it went instantly. Turned out PA had been banging in the wrong direction!

The tv exec type commented that viewers will have fun laughing at him because he's completely rubbish at DIY.

I can't imagine anything more worrying than that buffoon let loose with a hammer.
    Surely from a health & safety point of view, they have paramedics standing by:eek:
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Emily knows what shes in for and Pete will do the 6 am feed:rolleyes:

[He does the 6 am feed when I’m dead to the world.I want Pete to get his sleep. I’d rather be the one who suffers than anyone else in the house. I feel like I’m the only one who can handle it and Pete’s horrible when he’s overtired.

Peter adds, ‘I really admire her for wanting to do it. She does them allthrough the day and the 3 am feed. I sometimes do the 11 pm and usuallythe 6 am.’

This was from an exclusive to OK magazine and its not like he had a lot to do during this time, but is horrible when hes overtired, poor fellow:D:D:D
    So, she does the 3am feed, maybe stays up 'til then, then goes to sleep. Pete does the 6am and 11am meaning KP gets a steady 8 hours sleep. Sounds like a good system to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    So, she does the 3am feed, maybe stays up 'til then, then goes to sleep. Pete does the 6am and 11am meaning KP gets a steady 8 hours sleep. Sounds like a good system to me.

By his own admission, he only "sometimes" did the 11.00pm feed and "usually" the 6.00 am feed., so he appears to be the only one getting sleep.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By his own admission, he only "sometimes" did the 11.00pm feed and "usually" the 6.00 am feed., so he appears to be the only one getting sleep.

How is he the only one getting sleep? If KP didn't go to bed until 3am (and she might have had a few hours before that), then she would still have until 11am and this is if SHE got up to do that feed. Sometimes, Pete did it. :)
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet.
    And this from a programme that WAS desperate enough to recruit the hideous Vanessa Feltz.
    Poor little Petey.;)
    I'm shocked Petey and "Ems" weren't topping the bill on Stepping Out.

He mustn't have even been offered it because if he had, there'd have been a huge drama about having to withdraw from it because of "Embolism's" Blessed Event.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is he the only one getting sleep? If KP didn't go to bed until 3am (and she might have had a few hours before that), then she would still have until 11am and this is if SHE got up to do that feed. Sometimes, Pete did it. :)

Whatever the semantics - just goes to prove that even by PA's own admission, she is a very hands on mother.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Whatever the semantics - just goes to prove that even by PA's own admission, she is a very hands on mother.

:)

With a new born baby you have no choice but to be hands-on - it is what comes later that is significant, i.e. if you put your child's needs above your own and make sacrifices if necessary, although both have always claimed the other is a very good parent
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you all bullying poor Pete:cry::cry::cry::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The article mentione 11.00 pm and not 11.00 am,

Im was shocked, as he is portrayed as a very hands on dad in the hour we watch him on tv, and he clearly wasnt. As she was a post natal sufferer, I would have thought being sleep deprived wouldnt have helped.

It is equally true they could have employed a night nurse, but they didnt.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Poor Pete needs his 8 hrs..how selfish of his children to expect him to put their needs above his own ...
    And the "usually" is very telling...that means he didn't do it all the time
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A good system for Pete...he got a full nights sleep and Katie got a few hrs.. And by his own admission he didn't always do the 6am feed..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So IF the latest mag story is true ..Emily has told Peter she doesn't want her babys life to be on tv and he has agreed... But wouldn't remove his other two from tv when their mother asked him to... If true it shows he is a twonk
This discussion has been closed.