Maisie moo rip

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
Forum Member
It's maise moo here. I've just forgot my digital spy password,
I'm total devistated. Tonight maisie moo passed away. She wasn't ill even had her tea a few minutes before. It was one of the dogs that found her and wouldn't leave her. I thought she deseveres her own thread

Comments

• Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohhh im so very sorry....i wish there was something more i can say, :(
    just know i am thinking of you xxx
  • snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,089
    Forum Member
    so sorry for your loss x
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So sorry to hear that , it sounds like it was quick and she was at home so there is some comfort in that she did not suffer and was not alone.

They leave such huge paw prints in our lives don't they. RIP.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Maisie was never ill. One of my dogs found her and wouldn't stop crying for her. I am still in shock. Never in a million years I ever expected maisie too pass away . Not maise
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so still in shock. Breakfast wasn't the same without her today.. I just couldn't Remeber any passwords toast night at all
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Sad news, MM. What a shock for you. It seems like it was very quick, which can only be good for her. How old was she?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was about 8 or 9. She was dumped in a carried at the local park. Nearly 5 yrs ago. She followed a neighbour home who took her back but a day later she found her way back too three neighbours houses then I found her outside with my outdoor cats at the time. She was starving and also pregnant. I advertised her everywhere even phonned the next villiage post office up. About three weeks later I found out she was seen dumped but before they could get too her she gone. She had kittens about 4 wks later. I didn't know she was pregant at all. She was the boss of everyone here. All the cats looked upto her. There all mourning her . If it hadn't been for Alfie she would have been there till morning. We had too help her too go too rainbow bridge but we no she didn't feel anything she was deeply unconscious . We think she had a fit or heart attack. My vets are brilliant they will bill me later on. But even if that wasn't the case I would have taken her its the very last thing I could do for her
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really sorry to hear this.

I lost my cat too, earlier this week, so I can understand how you must be feeling.

They bring you so much pleasure, but the downside of that is that they leave such a hole when they are gone.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Maisey Moo wrote: »
    She was about 8 or 9. She was dumped in a carried at the local park. Nearly 5 yrs ago. She followed a neighbour home who took her back but a day later she found her way back too three neighbours houses then I found her outside with my outdoor cats at the time. She was starving and also pregnant. I advertised her everywhere even phonned the next villiage post office up. About three weeks later I found out she was seen dumped but before they could get too her she gone. She had kittens about 4 wks later. I didn't know she was pregant at all. She was the boss of everyone here. All the cats looked upto her. There all mourning her . If it hadn't been for Alfie she would have been there till morning. We had too help her too go too rainbow bridge but we no she didn't feel anything she was deeply unconscious . We think she had a fit or heart attack. My vets are brilliant they will bill me later on. But even if that wasn't the case I would have taken her its the very last thing I could do for her

Poor Maisy Moo. Good for the vets for being so reasonable. I'm not so sure many are.
  • Susan_A1951Susan_A1951 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so sorry. xxxx
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So sorry for your loss we know how you feel grieving here ourselves :(
  • derbyshire duckderbyshire duck Posts: 14,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so sorry to you both, I have it to come, one of my cats is terminal ill, he is on palliative care, he is ok at the moment eating and looks fine but I know its going to be soon :cry:
  • snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,089
    Forum Member
    aw Derbyshire and Menk thinking of you too
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh No Maisie, so sorry to hear this!

Lots of love to you, you were an amazing mummy to her.

X