what shampoo do you use?

13»

Comments

• misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I use John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner, largely because I love the smell :) I think I'll try the L'oreal Fiberology ones next though.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I use the big bottles of shampoo from Aldi that look similar to Tresemme shampoo. They're cheap but very good, and last me ages.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/product-range/health-beauty/carino-hair-care/carino-hair-care-product-detail-page/ps/p/hair-culture-shampoo/
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    I am really stuck at the moment as I used to use Herbal Essences It's a Curl thing Shampoo and conditioner but they stopped doing it. I haven't found anything as good since so I just do a trial error with shampoo at the moment.

When I have the money I use Kerestasé Oléo Curl Shampoo and Oléo Curl Intense masque though.
  • I heart shoesI heart shoes Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Redken All soft shampoo and conditioner. It's brilliant! I buy the huge bottles and they last ages, you really only need a small amount each wash. I have very long thick hair and have tried loads over the years.
  • NickelbackNickelback Posts: 23,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Faith in Nature Products, but at the moment I'm into Australian organics shampoo and conditioner from Holland and Barretts, I don't like harsh chemicals....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Hair..so no poo
  • ned flandersned flanders Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VOSENE. Reminds me of the 70's.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,999
    Forum Member
    That new Garnier one in the retro bottles. Ultimate Blends with coconut and cocoa or something. Very nice and the smell is amazing.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    the cheapest of shampoo, conditioner and argan oil.
    Have you tried the one below, Annette?

They're in tubes and you get conditioner at the same size/price. My sister found some twice the size for £1 each in Poundland and (before I knew about that) I got the normal size for 99p each in Lidl.

And they are very good.

http://www.poundland.co.uk/argan-oil-shampoo-250ml
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I alternate between Tresemme "Split Remedy" and Percy & Reed "Colour and Shine".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TreSemme. Although I only shampoo my hair every three days, my hair feels healthier that way.
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    That new Garnier one in the retro bottles. Ultimate Blends with coconut and cocoa or something. Very nice and the smell is amazing.

Ive bought that cause its new and I love the smell.
    Reminds me of sunbed cream.
    And before all you pc people out there start going on about sunbeds....don't bother.
    I stand in supermarkets and flip the lids and puff the smells up my nose before I buy.
    Coconut smells great...its an all time fave with me.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Relly wrote: »
    Whilst I know what you're saying there (ie, you have no hair and you're sad about it) I do have to say that I once sprayed Mr Sheen on my hair by mistake, instead of hair spray - don't ask why because even now, many years later, I can't recall what led up to it. I know I was rushing like mad to get ready, is all. Anyway, my husband, who didn't know what I'd done because he was already at the do waiting for me, said my hair was beautiful, and had never looked so shiny and gorgeous. Haha no joke! He most certainly wasn't the type to give out compliments, and he couldn't stop looking at my hair all night, even after I'd told him what I'd stupidly done. I have to admit, it didn't look half bad at all. :D

(My hair was all one length and straight, so it didn't really need hair spray anyway, just for flyaway bits).

Well, nowadays, for shampoo I just use whatever's on offer.

Is it wrong that I'm tempted to buy some Mr Sheen for my hair?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aussie miracle moist as it was on offer and i was suffering with horrendous hair loss after having my baby, i looked up things to stop the hair loss, couldn't afford or didn't have time for most except really condition it, brought this stuff and within a week my hair was back to normal. Whether it was a coincidence i don't know but i will have to re budget to keep using it!
  • RellyRelly Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it wrong that I'm tempted to buy some Mr Sheen for my hair?

Haha I don't blame you! Sadly, the downside was that the next day I washed my hair again because of the polish and when I first wet it the water was grimy. It must have been a magnet for dust or something. :D (I read somewhere that some ingredient can attract dust.)

I never tried it again because of that, but it was fun that once. :D

Oh yes, and other people thought someone had been at the housework just before coming out. Ha!