Options

Could the so called bullying against Gary ruin audleys chances of winning

gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
Forum Member
✭✭
All this nonsense about people bullying gary may have harmed poor audleys chance of winning the show just like shilpa ruined jermaine jacksons chance of winning. i do like gary but i hate when hms win based on sympathy like shilpa and Luke a did, i guess i dont mind gary winning as hes actually entertaining unlike Luke A.

Comments

• Options
    ritchritch Posts: 2,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the thing is, its not just sympathy for a lot of people. personally I think he has been the most entertaining. I'd like Audley to win though because I think he deserves it and it will be good for his profile to show the public like him, despite his recent failures as a boxer. but I wouldn't be put out if Gary won either.
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firstly ,the so called bullying did happen and is still happening. Steph even admitted to it in the diary room. As for the sympathy vote,there may be some of that but I would think the majority is for Gary being a amazing housemate. As for Audley, I wouldn't mind if he won over Gary ,he has certainly changed my perception of him. He has come across as being very articulate at times,friendly and very supportive not only to Gary ,but other housemates. But sadly like the Helen fiasco, the chance to make big bucks by organised betting is going to let the likes of Dee win. It will be another sorry day for this country if she does. God knows what sort of image we are projecting to other country's that are watching if she does.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't mind either Audley or Gary winning. I don't think Gary will win because of the sympathy vote though. If he wins I reckon it will be because he has been flippin hilarious most of the time :D
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they are the top two I'll be happy whichever wins

I'd really like Lauren to be top girl too
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    All this nonsense about people bullying gary may have harmed poor audleys chance of winning the show just like shilpa ruined jermaine jacksons chance of winning. i do like gary but i hate when hms win based on sympathy like shilpa and Luke a did, i guess i dont mind gary winning as hes actually entertaining unlike Luke A.

bulling Gary is the biges game player in there he knows exactly what he is doing it's the house mates I feel sorry for not him it I do agree with you I would be happy if Audrey wins I think Gary might still get the crown but I personally hope not
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »

Ditto.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    bulling Gary is the biges game player in there he knows exactly what he is doing it's the house mates I feel sorry for not him it I do agree with you I would be happy if Audrey wins I think Gary might still get the crown but I personally hope not

Would you be happy with a Dee or George win? Just out of interest
  • Options
    CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing that could ruin Audley's chances of winning is if he were to say something vaguely critical about Gary.

Then he would instantly become a horrible person with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Audley is unlikely to do this, so he should be fine.
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bloody love Gary! :p but have to say, there was a whole lot of love for Audley last night on CBBBots - he could do it and is the only person I could forgive for pipping Gary to the post! He's been the maturest of all the HM's and the only person to give Gary any credit for trying his best to improve things, such as learning to wash up/wipe the toilet seat etc.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bloody love Gary! :p but have to say, there was a whole lot of love for Audley last night on CBBBots - he could do it and is the only person I could forgive for pipping Gary to the post! He's been the maturest of all the HM's and the only person to give Gary any credit for trying his best to improve things, such as learning to wash up/wipe the toilet seat etc.

Agree Nesta.

and if I may be so bold your nickname has to up there in my top five nicknames of all time LOL!

HONK!

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »

Hear hear, on all counts.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind either Audley or Gary winning. I don't think Gary will win because of the sympathy vote though. If he wins I reckon it will be because he has been flippin hilarious most of the time :D

Couldn't have put it better.