Comments

• maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do not want Fake Jake at all to win.
  • RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edwina was the only person I didn't want to win, so I'm happy. I'd prefer if it wasn't a Jake win, not sure why really, he's nice enough.
  • SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love that Jake is in capital letters, well played.
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Misery Mel wins it will be a fix. :p
  • GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Foggy
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Foggy has done nothing to deserve a win, if he does he'll join a list of radar dodgers who win by default.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be happy if Fake Jake and Moaner Mel lose, so, Foggy to win!
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone but Jake. The guy is so fake and desperate for any kind of attention it's laughable!

Awful awful choice as campmate and pretty much epitomises all that is wrong with certain reality tv types and some peoples eagerness to let a 'fit' lad get famous based on nothing much more than looks.

I'd even put him below the godawful Gemma and that is saying something!

He has no charisma, no real personality to speak of, aside from the generic playing up to the camera that so many of these fame desperados do, cringeworthy attempts to sleaze up any female he thinks he'd even get a sniff at, and no actual discernible talent.

But yeah, let's make the lad famous LOL.

Mel or Foggy surely should win. Come on great British Public, One less desperado on my tv screen would be great!
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Mel. I did at the beginning, she was my favourite but spoilt it by controlling the cooking & wanting everything her own way.
  • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel most of all. I wanted Edwina to win.
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diabolus wrote: »
    Anyone but Jake. The guy is so fake and desperate for any kind of attention it's laughable!

Awful awful choice as campmate and pretty much epitomises all that is wrong with certain reality tv types and some peoples eagerness to let a 'fit' lad get famous based on nothing much more than looks.

I'd even put him below the godawful Gemma and that is saying something!

He has no charisma, no real personality to speak of, aside from the generic playing up to the camera that so many of these fame desperados do, cringeworthy attempts to sleaze up any female he thinks he'd even get a sniff at, and no actual discernible talent.

But yeah, let's make the lad famous LOL.

Mel or Foggy surely should win. Come on great British Public, One less desperado on my tv screen would be great!

Couldn't agree more. He has taken over and is forced down our throats every day. I have asked on the I'm A Celebrity Facebook page a few times why a non celeb "reality star" so far away from even Z list he fell off the end of the alphabet is being featured so heavily. I said when did it become the Fake Jake and his Trouser Snake show and did he have to go on so much about his man parts. My comments were removed every time. He's the favoured one and ITV seem to determined to make him a star despite how utterly odious he is. He's not even good looking and I prefer my men with a bit of hair on their chests so he does nothing in that direction either. I'm fed up seeing the comments about how Jake is gorgeous or he has more Twitter followers or he's a great singer - he's a nobody. Foggy is a sporting champion.
  • jocris2001jocris2001 Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    mel!!!
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel..............................:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Melanie
  • hallchallc Posts: 200,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake, jimmy was right all along...
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more. He has taken over and is forced down our throats every day. I have asked on the I'm A Celebrity Facebook page a few times why a non celeb "reality star" so far away from even Z list he fell off the end of the alphabet is being featured so heavily. I said when did it become the Fake Jake and his Trouser Snake show and did he have to go on so much about his man parts. My comments were removed every time. He's the favoured one and ITV seem to determined to make him a star despite how utterly odious he is. He's not even good looking and I prefer my men with a bit of hair on their chests so he does nothing in that direction either. I'm fed up seeing the comments about how Jake is gorgeous or he has more Twitter followers or he's a great singer - he's a nobody. Foggy is a sporting champion.

Ha, thanks, and can't say I disagree with a word of what you've put here either!
  • mitchey316mitchey316 Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed everything's me me me with him. I bet if one of the camp mates came out of the dunny and shouted can someone wipe my arse Jake would leap up and shout me ill do it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Foggy is sooo boring
  • MagikcatukMagikcatuk Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    I really don't want fake jake to win
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitchey316 wrote: »
    Agreed everything's me me me with him. I bet if one of the camp mates came out of the dunny and shouted can someone wipe my arse Jake would leap up and shout me ill do it!

:D:D Perfectly put :D:D
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake.
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not even a celebrity, just a failed X factor contestant.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melanie - because of her flashes of sourpuss temperament.....

Great, she has just gone ;-)
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them deserve it so I don't have an opinion.