• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    They deleted my Jimmy Savile emblem. :(
  • Options
    BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    They deleted my Jimmy Savile emblem. :(

They're just making more room for the c0ck, t1ts and swastika ones....
  • Options
    MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    Havoc DLC Pack Preview

I haven't played this since Nov but....

Zombies!!!! dflifiopefg;lfg;ogh.

Zombies!!!! They should just release a standalone game for that!

I enjoyed the single player, but have to admit the multiplayer didn't do much to hook me. But cannot wait until tomorrow!!! :D:D
  • Options
    WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,464
    Forum Member
    There's no hardcore playlist for the new maps! Good job the MP is crap and it's all about Zombies ;-)
  • Options
    kingdavekingdave Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

How in the name of hell do you play the new maps?! Stupidly I bought a season pass for this game, turned it on today to try out the new maps and the zombiw mode and I can't get in!

Zombies says that it can't find the content or no profile is signed in, and trying to get into multiplayer just tells me that content is in my active download queue and the message will disappear when it has been downloaded. Unfortunately there is nothing in my download queue. I found a corrupt download in the storage settings which I deleted, but now it won't redownload when you open the game, nor will it let me enter the in game store to try and force the download (plus the pack doesn't appear in the Xbox marketplace).

How are you supposed to access it?!?!?!? >:(
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kingdave wrote: »
    AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

How in the name of hell do you play the new maps?! Stupidly I bought a season pass for this game, turned it on today to try out the new maps and the zombiw mode and I can't get in!

Zombies says that it can't find the content or no profile is signed in, and trying to get into multiplayer just tells me that content is in my active download queue and the message will disappear when it has been downloaded. Unfortunately there is nothing in my download queue. I found a corrupt download in the storage settings which I deleted, but now it won't redownload when you open the game, nor will it let me enter the in game store to try and force the download (plus the pack doesn't appear in the Xbox marketplace).

How are you supposed to access it?!?!?!? >:(

Haven't played xbox but isn't there a library or download list or a transaction history you can go on. This happened to me on ps3 and ps4 and went tried all 3 and it worked. It was an older cod on ps3 and sometimes it was corrupted but tried again and it worked. Rsogun dlc never worked at 1st but went to the game on the dashboard and there was a link to dlc which worked.
  • Options
    scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    If you presteige do you lose items like guns gloves etc which youve earned from supply drops?
  • Options
    Ian KaneIan Kane Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you presteige do you lose items like guns gloves etc which youve earned from supply drops?

You get to keep the drops, but you can't use the variant until you unlock the standard in normal play. You can of course use a token and permantly unlock a weapon if you like it and use it a lot. Tip: sell all your unwanted drops after you prestige for a few bonus levels to kick off the prestige.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm liking the campaign so far but with each CoD the difficulty keeps getting dumped down. I only have to walk 5 steps to get between checkpoints.
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else having problems getting the Exo Zombies mode to work ?. It just won't launch for me at all. I keep getting a message about dlc being removed or all profiles have been signed out :confused:

We have the season pass, gorge and the havoc dlc installed but just cannot get the Exo zombies mode to work (xbox 360)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is anyone else having problems getting the Exo Zombies mode to work ?. It just won't launch for me at all. I keep getting a message about dlc being removed or all profiles have been signed out :confused:

We have the season pass, gorge and the havoc dlc installed but just cannot get the Exo zombies mode to work (xbox 360)
    You may need to complete exo survival first? I think. Maybe someone can verify
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Minnimo wrote: »
    You may need to complete exo survival first? I think. Maybe someone can verify

It seems to be a problem with the compatibility pack or at least that is what Sledgehammer are saying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still no luck getting the zombies mode to work.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/17804-cod-advanced-warfare-players-experiencing-issues-havoc-dlc-exo-zombies-mode.html

^^^this is the exact thing i'm experiencing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It seems to be a problem with the compatibility pack or at least that is what Sledgehammer are saying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still no luck getting the zombies mode to work.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/17804-cod-advanced-warfare-players-experiencing-issues-havoc-dlc-exo-zombies-mode.html

^^^this is the exact thing i'm experiencing.

Wow thats madness. I read the comments on that link. I would be FUMING if that happened. I actually bought the game & season pass specifically for zombies, because it's something I thoroughly enjoy. And then had to wait months to get playing it which was annoying enough. I know people will say well you waited months, whats a few more days, but wow I would be really annoyed right now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exo zombies is probably the only positive I've taken from this game. It's a nice variant on 3arc zombies - things are different, but still the same - 3D printers replace the mystery box for example, the drops are largely the same effect but called something else, and pack a punch works differently.

It's a good mode. Feels like a step up in zombie mode. Will be interesting to see how this mode affects 3arc's zombies in the next game.

Re the above, you don't need to have completed Exo Survival to play the new map. Looks like plenty of folk are having issues though :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bester wrote: »
    Exo zombies is probably the only positive I've taken from this game. It's a nice variant on 3arc zombies - things are different, but still the same - 3D printers replace the mystery box for example, the drops are largely the same effect but called something else, and pack a punch works differently.

It's a good mode. Feels like a step up in zombie mode. Will be interesting to see how this mode affects 3arc's zombies in the next game.

Re the above, you don't need to have completed Exo Survival to play the new map. Looks like plenty of folk are having issues though :/

Thanks for confirming Bester.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange that the problem is effecting some gamers and not others. It works fine on XBO but not 360*

*sons preferred console as that's what most of his friends have.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gun game coming this weekend.:)
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    WTF has happened to classic playlists?? It's just mosh pit now. That'll be the end of me playing this game. Nice one 👊💦
  • Options
    AkimboGeordieAkimboGeordie Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »
    WTF has happened to classic playlists?? It's just mosh pit now. That'll be the end of me playing this game. Nice one 👊💦

Nobody played them mate. So they got rid.

The maps were awful for classic anyway.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    That's all I played & never had any trouble finding matches. Classic domination or kill confirmed. S&D is a mess & I don't care about jumping all over the place with the crappy Eco suits. Oh well, frees up 44GB onthe hard drive :)
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've still never played this game. Son got it for Xmas too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    I've still never played this game. Son got it for Xmas too.

MP aside its alright.

SP was good, Co-op was decent, Exo Zombies seems very good.

Sadly MP is absolute garbage. It's that bad it makes Ghosts feel like CoD4.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lag is probably the worst i have experienced on a cod game, even ghosts got that right.
  • Options
    kingdavekingdave Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have any 360 users got Exo Zombies working yet?

I keep tweeting Activision and all they say is that they are looking into it. At the moment it feels like £35 wasted on a season pass since I can't play the game I bought it for and over a month later and they still haven't got the damn thing working, or appear to actually be doing anything worthwhile to address the problem.

This is the first COD I've bought for a couple of years and I'm getting more and more frustrated with how bad this once great franchise was. I doubt I'll be buying again at this rate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I'm really disappointed that SH removed the individual classic game mode playlists and replaced it with a 'moshpit' playlist.