Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam
    Seeds of doubt!?? Some look for any tiny tiny thing and blow it up to make a mountain out of a molehill..

I wouldn't call stating you are in the third trimester and due soon on live TV and then giving birth to an "8 week" prem baby 8 weeks later a tiny tiny thing......
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I think most people would feel some compassion that Jett is being kept in hospital overseas but Katie has an unfortunate knack of alienating people by exaggerating her stories to an extent that the details don't make sense which results in her whole account being mistrusted. Yes the scan dates could have been earlier. It's unlikely but not impossible that they could have found out the sex at 12 weeks. It's more what ALL the different details add up to and it's hard to believe that a mother of 3 can mistake what trimester she's in or when she's over half way through her pregnancy. Perhaps Jett is being monitored for reasons other than prematurity? Once seeds of doubt have been placed, it's natural for people to wonder about the reason for the apparent lies.

I can understand your point Sam. All I would say is she hasn't really appealed to the public to trust her. A story of the events leading up to the birth was put out there - it could well be the gospel truth or it could have been exagerated by her, a journalist or a sub-editor to make it sound more dramatic. Not unusual in the tabloids eh. It is what it is - people entitled to have opinions etc. Obviously though the trimester stuff is out of her mouth (i haven't watched it, but i take it she says those actual words) but who knows. I doubt she cares that much - it seems like she has kept a lot of this pregnancy private other than what she selectively chooses to say in the media.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    ..and you know all this how ?
    You have chosen to build up a story of a poor ickle ill mommy struggling with hosp visiting and a horrific infection .
    Erm, no.
    She THOUGHT she had a tear prior to the birth, she had a C section and was sent home. No hospital ,even in the third world scenario she painted in her 139 "days of Hell" interview,would send a mother home with "an infection" immediately after a birth.......especially not if the child is still in their baby unit being monitored.
    Link please to where she said "I do day shift and Kev does nights ".
    She herself tweeted about lying on a lounger "till the sun goes down"......so how is THAT spending days at the hospital.
    You paint a tear jerking picture of a dramatic scenario based on no evidence whatsoever tinks.
    If things were so dire she wouldn't give a flying fig who knew where she was....she'd be focused 100% on the baby.
    But there they are posting "Wuv you more " nonsense and Kev squabbling on twitter while wifey posts about her tan.

Janna
    She posted ONCE about that...that doesn't mean she doesn't care about her son..if she has an infection they may of asked her to limit her visits so as not to infect their son..as he is premature he will be at more risk to infections
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    By the way, since another thread has been mentioned, I guarantee 100% that if Pwivate Pwicey's ex ex ex ex was tweeting of sunbathing while his newborn supposedly prem baby was in hospital there would be hellfire and damnation heaped on his head........and rightly so. And I'd be joining in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By the way, since another thread has been mentioned, I guarantee 100% that if Pwivate Pwicey's ex ex ex ex was tweeting of sunbathing while his newborn supposedly prem baby was in hospital there would be hellfire and damnation heaped on his head........and rightly so. And I'd be joining in.

No you wouldn't... You would say he is entitled to a rest as he has been through a tough time...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can understand your point Sam. All I would say is she hasn't really appealed to the public to trust her. A story of the events leading up to the birth was put out there - it could well be the gospel truth or it could have been exagerated by her, a journalist or a sub-editor to make it sound more dramatic. Not unusual in the tabloids eh. It is what it is - people entitled to have opinions etc. Obviously though the trimester stuff is out of her mouth (i haven't watched it, but i take it she says those actual words) but who knows. I doubt she cares that much - it seems like she has kept a lot of this pregnancy private other than what she selectively chooses to say in the media.

Indeed she does - it's only about 20 seconds in if you don't believe me! And it's fine to talk about her pwivate pwegnancy on Daybreak when she has a tacky book to promote of course which was the purpose of the interview.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She herself tweeted about lying on a lounger "till the sun goes down"......so how is THAT spending days at the hospital.

Erm .. the Sun goes down that night doesn't it? lol ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Janna
    She posted ONCE about that...that doesn't mean she doesn't care about her son..if she has an infection they may of asked her to limit her visits so as not to infect their son..as he is premature he will be at more risk to infections
    Nobody said she doesn't care about her son.:confused:
    What I am saying is that she is dramatising a situation and that a whole story has been concocted of how "she spends days at the hosp and Kev does nights"....with absolutely no evidence to support that assumption/theory.
    In fact Pwicey herself posted about sunbathing. She can't have been sunbathing at night, therefore she was NOT "spending days at the hosp".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed she does - it's only about 20 seconds in if you don't believe me! And it's fine to talk about her pwivate pwegnancy on Daybreak when she has a tacky book to promote of course which was the purpose of the interview.

It's her life - she can say what she wants. I would guess what she means by private is not sharing every moment and detail on camera like some (he who shall not be named :o ) I think what matters is spending private family time away from all the media which she is doing and what i suspect was probably the plan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No you wouldn't... You would say he is entitled to a rest as he has been through a tough time...
    Yes I would .
    You are doing that assumption thing again .......assuming that because I despise Pwicey I must wuv Peyeybabes wiv all my heart and soul. I don't.
    Peteybabes means nothing to me other that a cute looking guy who had the cajones to dump Pwicey.

If he ever posts of sunbathing while his supposedly ill baby is in hosp (God forbid) then feel free to PM me and yes, I most assuredly will berate him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Erm .. the Sun goes down that night doesn't it? lol ;)
    Yes it does.
    Thus while she was taking advantage of it being "up" as in daytime she was NOT at the hospital:) .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I would .
    You are doing that assumption thing again .......assuming that because I despise Pwicey I must wuv Peyeybabes wiv all my heart and soul. I don't.
    Peteybabes means nothing to me other that a cute looking guy who had the cajones to dump Pwicey.

If he ever posts of sunbathing while his supposedly ill baby is in hosp (God forbid) then feel free to PM me and yes, I most assuredly will berate him.

And you assume that Katie is sat sunbathing all day
    Re Peter ..I wouldn't PM you to gloat...I'm not a petty person
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's her life - she can say what she wants. I would guess what she means by private is not sharing every moment and detail on camera like some (he who shall not be named :o ) I think what matters is spending private family time away from all the media which she is doing and what i suspect was probably the plan.

It just doesn't ring true that the only way she could guarantee privacy for her birth was to go abroad. Time's have changed, would the paps really have been camped outside UK hospitals in the hope of snapping her? Have they bothered to try to track down where she is? She has to dress up as a pantomime horse, widow twanky and a giant pair of lips to get her promotions in the press these days :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It just doesn't ring true that the only way she could guarantee privacy for her birth was to go abroad. Time's have changed, would the paps really have been camped outside UK hospitals in the hope of snapping her? Have they bothered to try to track down where she is? She has to dress up as a pantomime horse, widow twanky and a giant pair of lips to get her promotions in the press these days :D

She always did crazy dressing up to promote her stuff...
  • Options
    Forum Member

Link to where I claimed Kev was sun bathing all day please.

Link to where I claimed you would "gloat" or even used the word gloat.
    Again, you assume .
    I gave you a genuine offer ......if Peteybabes tweets of sunbathing whille his newborn is being monitored in hospital I most assuredly WILL want to join in the verbal kicking with my tuppence worth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No I don't assume she is "sun bathing all day". Nor have I claimed that.
    SHE herself posted of sunbathing, and sunbathing "till the sun goes down" while your newborn is being "monitored" in hospital is a no-no in my book. I'm old fashioned like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyways , anyone need owt in Tesco ?
    Laterz.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it does.
    Thus while she was taking advantage of it being "up" as in daytime she was NOT at the hospital:) .

So realistically, the actual fact, i.e. what we know for sure is that she took at least one break away from the baby whilst the husband was there feeding.

Ok, cool - glad we have established that! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Link to where I claimed Kev was sun bathing all day please.

Link to where I claimed you would "gloat" or even used the word gloat.
    Again, you assume .
    I gave you a genuine offer ......if Peteybabes tweets of sunbathing whille his newborn is being monitored in hospital I most assuredly WILL want to join in the verbal kicking with my tuppence worth.

Where have I said you posted about Kev?? I don't have a clue what you are posting about :confused:

I never said you posted I would gloat.. But if I where to PM you. Pointing out you were wrong..that would be GLOATING ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair, they are all over Tulisa at the moment. I'm not saying camped out but well, the public love a baby story. Seems to be about twenty of them about at the moment. I doubt press budgets or interest (as she has a Sun exclusive deal anyway, so they know she wouldn't talk) means they wouldn't go abroad but it isn't so much about that. It's pretty obvious she is quite a paranoid person about getting privacy when she wants it and she may well have felt going abroad was a good way to make sure of it. She has made most tabloids with this so obviously not a lack of actual interest to print something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyways , anyone need owt in Tesco ?
    Laterz.:)

Some bread and semi skimmed milk please
  • Options
    Forum Member

Apart from getting her bump out for the Super Soaraway Sun posing with her legs apart while wearing nothing other than a pushed up top, knickers and stockings. That's what I call private family time......And if you are admitting she was lying in that interview (which you must be doing if you believe the baby was prem) then surely you can see why people are questioning her version of events. It's her own stupid fault. And I'm no fan of he who must not be named either.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, they are all over Tulisa at the moment. I'm not saying camped out but well, the public love a baby story. Seems to be about twenty of them about at the moment. I doubt press budgets or interest (as she has a Sun exclusive deal anyway, so they know she wouldn't talk) means they wouldn't go abroad but it isn't so much about that. It's pretty obvious she is quite a paranoid person about getting privacy when she wants it and she may well have felt going abroad was a good way to make sure of it. She has made most tabloids with this so obviously not a lack of actual interest to print something.
    Or she might well have gone abroad because she can get away with far more things there than she would here,we've only got her words on things,and she is a known liar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from getting her bump out for the Super Soaraway Sun wearing nothing other than a pushed up top, knickers and stockings. That's what I call private family time......And if you are admitting she was lying in that interview (which you must be doing if you believe the baby was prem) then surely you can see why people are questioning her version of events. It's her own stupid fault.

The pics were taken for her new book i believe.. And how is that anything to do with private family time :confused:
    I don't understand your second point ..sorry
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Or she might well have gone abroad because she can get away with far more things there than she would here,we've only got her words on things,and she is a known liar.

And she has also been found to of been telling the truth when it was claimed she was lying ;)
This discussion has been closed.