Perez faces Karma

cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
Forum Member
✭✭
Seems like Karma has decided to come knocking giving Perez a taste of his own medicine.

Don't feel sorry for him, he's no stranger to kicking people when they are down.

I remember when Britney Spears was going through her mental breakdown, he was writing 2 or 3 articles daily making fun of her and taking great pleasure in her dark period.

What goes around, comes around.

Comments

• Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see him walk - he's been nothing but disgusting, annoying, aggravating and deplorable since entering.

He threatened Ken, he taunted Alexandra, he challenged Katie, he performed a sex act in front of the girls...I really want to see him break down crying and leave broken because it will be karma and payback for all those people he's made vile comments to over the years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    He's a complete cowardly bully
    Dishes out negativity but can't take it back
  • Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a complete cowardly bully
    Dishes out negativity but can't take it back

I find that that's the big difference between Perez & Katie. Katie will let people confront her and ask her about her comments and she'll defend them, but Perez is all give and no take, anything said to his face is insulting and irrelevant in his opinion and that's why he's so frustrating and annoying.