Panasonic everything HD ad

germanycallinggermanycalling Posts: 710
Forum Member
✭✭
Just saw the ad for the first time on ITV 1. Sounds very impressive, stream from the web blah blah blah ....... I wonder why they didn't mention the price ?? :rolleyes:

Comments

• ian-dian-d Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prices aren't as bad as suspected, major retailers might be sticking the rrp but others are showing prices circa £850, £770 and £599.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Hi - the Panasonic TV ( PZ81 with Freesat) I have has an ethernet socket and when I enquired what it was for I was told it was for future internet services - Is this the same thing??:confused:
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 4,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunwerkin wrote: »
    Hi - the Panasonic TV ( PZ81 with Freesat) I have has an ethernet socket and when I enquired what it was for I was told it was for future internet services - Is this the same thing??:confused:

Hopefully the ethernet port will be active in the future to enable services like BBC iplayer. The ethernet connection on the new BD recorders is already enabled for the use of Panasonics VIERA CAST function
    DMR-BS850 is compatible with the VIERA CAST function, which allows you to access YouTube™, Picasa™, and other various contents. YouTube™ lets you watch the newest video clips, and Picasa™ lets you view Web-based photos. You can also check weather and stock information on other sites.

Product info
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Shame the Ad was a complete pack of lies. Since the original roll out, no additional content is available on Viera Cast and nor is iPlayer. Ditch Panasonic and buy into manufacturers that have a commitment to their customers.