Disney release cut version of Avengers Assemble in UK

1235»

Comments

• performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just to get more money out of people. There's nothing more to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    RebelScum wrote: »
    Yes it's there, right at the end.

Thank you :)
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheers for that :D, Amazon.com can sod off then, lol.
    Iggyman wrote: »
    Also ordered mine from blubastard.com :)
    Matt D wrote: »
    Ha, looks good. I'll give Blubastard a go! :)

If any of you haven't got your order yet from blubastard, then not to worry. I sent them a message asking them if it had been dispatched & they sent me the following reply.
    " Hi,

Thank you for your message and I would be happy to answer - while we normally aim to ship orders within 24-48 hours of purchase due to the high demand for The Avengers we are currently shipping all orders in order of when they were placed, however we remain dedicated to dispatching these Blu-Rays as swiftly as possible, and are continuously getting new shipments of The Avengers to fulfill any new orders placed (such as yours). I believe based on the date in which you placed your order that it will be shipped on Monday for you to receive on Tuesday, however if you wish to cancel your order I fully understand and we shall of course do so.

I hope this information helps but should you have any further questions please feel free to ask and we would be more than happy to answer.

The Blu Bastard Team "

So should hopefully get this within the next few days, am grateful for their honest reply though. :)
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, still waiting for mine. I wasn't expecting it quickly anyway, as I assumed they'd have to wait to ship it over from the US first.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched it and after all the hype, was a bit underwhelmed. Slow build up not as funny, but some great action. Preferred the individual films I have seen so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone who ordered from Blu Bastard still waiting?

Nothing yet for me.

I used the contact form on Monday. Had a reply on Tuesday saying pretty much the same as what darkjedimaster received, but with "we expect your order to be shipped either today or tomorrow".

I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't take payment immediately...
  • IggymanIggyman Posts: 8,021
    Forum Member
    I haven't had mine either from Blu Bastard - sent them a few emails, always get promised that it will be sent out a day or two hence, but no such luck.

I may well cancel soon.
  • Octopus_PrimeOctopus_Prime Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    still waiting, but I rcvd an email on the 4th saying its been shipped, so shouldn't be long now :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got an email from blu bastard late Friday night saying that it had been shipped, didn't arrive today, but am hoping it arrives on Monday. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Has anyone received their order from Blu Bastard yet? Mine was shipped on the 4th but still not arrived - they are not answering emails either. Does not look good!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    I've not received mine either, I think I ordered about 10 - 11 days ago. I emailed about a week ago and got a message to the effect of "we will get back to you as soon as possible".

They are still accepting orders for it though, but the 3d version was showing as no longer available for a while.

I don't mind waiting for it, just wish they would be upfront about the delay. I didn't get the out of stock message until after I'd paid.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    I received an email saying it shipped on the 4th and that a URL to track the parcel will be emailed to me - No URL email and no item.
    Forum Member
    Not had mine yet either.

I certainly won't be dealing with BluBastard again.
    Forum Member
    FINALLY received notification that mine has been shipped from BluBastard.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I emailed them again on Friday night.

Received a reply on Saturday, saying:
    I sincerely apologise for this, your order was in a queue for dispatch and should have been sent on the time specified in an earlier email (different customers received different responses based on when they placed their preorder) so we shall definitely look into that. We have however packed and shipped all orders so I shall look into this matter now and hopefully you have already received it at the time of receiving this email but if not you shall receive it at the start of next week.

... to which I say "bollocks".

I haven't even had a dispatch email yet, let alone actually received it.

Never using them again :rolleyes:

I'll give it a bit longer, then cancel and try and get a refund if I still don't have it later this week.
  • Octopus_PrimeOctopus_Prime Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    I emailed them again on Friday night.

Received a reply on Saturday, saying:

... to which I say "bollocks".

I haven't even had a dispatch email yet, let alone actually received it.

Never using them again :rolleyes:

I'll give it a bit longer, then cancel and try and get a refund if I still don't have it later this week.

Sorry to heat that you haven't got yours yet :(

Just got mine & cannot believe how thin the case is when compared to the UK cases. Will crack it open later :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally received mine today from BluBastard :) The date on the postmark was Wednesday the 10th, so there's no way it was shipped on/by last Saturday.
    Forum Member
    Got mine as well. About bloody time too ...........