Daily Mail at it again!

2»

Comments

• glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    How pissed off does she look in that first photo :p

The DM is getting worse with these types of stories. It won't be long until they are down in the gutter with the likes of the Sport and the Star.
  • Bad JujuBad Juju Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is SO photoshopped, and badly too! The cheek area has been put through the sharpen filter I think, and the contrast increased perhaps, alternatively they have isolated the area and used a texture channel. I know photoshop when I see it and that image has most definitely been tinkered with. If you look carefully at the picture you can see the area on the cheeks has been highlighted, they have feathered the edges to blend it, but haven't done a very good job at all. Photoshop. I rest my case.

And anyhoo, so what if her skin is a bit off, ffs!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does look as if CZJ left the make-up artist at home that day, but comparing somebody to how they looked nigh-on 20 years ago is nonsensical.

Of course she's going to look older - because she is older!!

Madonna does look rather hellish though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone in the Times said that Madonna has the face of a 25 year old and the body of a battery chicken. Cruel. Cruel.
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    vidalia wrote: »
    Someone in the Times said that Madonna has the face of a 25 year old and the body of a battery chicken. Cruel. Cruel.

Yikes!! She's doing it to herself..... it almost looks as though her body's being broken down by all her punishing work-outs. Time to ease up, me thinks, Your Madge-sty!!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »

They weren't quite so flattering about her a few months ago when they published those bikini pics!!