Options

STV Online "Comedy" Sketches

Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.allmediascotland.com/press_news/27683/stv-launches-online-comedy-sketch-show
The first of a series of comedy sketches have been uploaded on to the website of STV, with viewers invited to choose their favourites, the most popular of which will form two, half-hour TV specials to be screened by the Glasgow-based broadcaster over the New Year.

I have watched a couple of them. Good God. it makes the Stephen K Amos show look like Hancock.

Just awful and to think 2 of these will get a 30 minute pilot.:rolleyes:

PS: shame on Angustay for not telling us about this first.:D

Comments

• Options
    angustayangustay Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I no longer feel the need to defend STV as much as i once did. I have provided enough evidence to prove they have a good business plan and proof that it's working. They have provided HD, STV Player, apps, an increased online presence, profits and ratings are up and offer an alternative schedule which will increase in 2011 with new sponsors and advertisers which was impossible under ITV. I understand that opt outs are not popular with all but ITV axed more popular show's than STV have and the show's they have dropped like The bIll was dropped by ITV later as well. For STV to survive after DSO this is the only option for them or they will end up as bad as many of the once great ITV regions.

I will still be around and make the odd comment and provide some of the latest info but no longer need to defend STV.:)