[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys
    I'm an ITV2 viewer and am gutted they aren't showing series 3 of BH after repeating it the last few weeks, or new series of OC, have never heard of the Vancouver ones, worth a look?

OC s8, the best season yet and Vicki screaming in Canada is worth noting.

Vancouver - Crazy but S2 is really something esp the last episode. Shame it is on hold and we wont see a s3.
  • Rocket QueenRocket Queen Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for reply, so I'll give these Vancouver ones a watch then!
    My fave has to be BH, then OC and NY, couldn't get into the Atlanta ones!
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    For anyone who watches NJ on a live stream - stick around after tonight's episode (which starts at 1am) because Danielle will be on Andy's 'Watch What Happens' show afterwards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: I've just realised how many shows I've to catch upon. There's 2 Miami, 1 NJ, 1 Tamera's wedding and some other trash from Bravo (Below Deck anyone? )
    Never mind. The US Open finishes tonight so it's back to British time now.

Bumblesquat Did you watch WWHL? If so what did our Mafia Moll have to say.
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Hi Guys, been away for a couple of weeks on holiday so haven't been posting. Been in the US though so I've still been able to watch the Housewives :p We spent a week in Dallas (my boyf is from there) and then a week in the Carolinas- had a fab time, just a shame to come back to reality!

Been reading through the last few pages and I've totally missed the news about Tre being sacked at the reunion?! :eek: had a quick Google search but couldn't find much on it. Id be shocked if its true, but then again, maybe I wouldn't. For me though, Tre is NJ, she's the only one of them I'm interested in watching anymore so if she's gone I say axe the whole show. I cant imagine it without her.

I totally agree with trying a new city, and Dallas is crying out for it. I'm just back from there, as I said my boyf is from there and his family still live there, I've been a few times now and its perfect for a housewives franchise. I've been saying this for ages, there's always been rumours of it but its never seem to come to anything, but I think a Dallas housewives would be great. My boyfs mother (another housewives fan) and I discussed this at length when I was over :o:p

Funnily enough though I've actually enjoyed the last couple of NJ eps, but I'm glad this season is coming to an end, its been a total non-starter for me. Its time for a major recast, or just let it end.

I am interested to watch Danielle on WWHL though, so I hope I can find a copy. She's crazy, but Id like to see what she has to say!

Still loving Miami, but Adriana really needs to just own up to all this wedding mess and move on. Its kind of ridiculous. I still cant take to Alexia after last season, but it looks like she has something to say in the next ep, so maybe she still has potential.

I see ITV2 are showing Vancouver, is that the first time its been shown over here? Season 1 was fab, I loved it. but you couldn't pay me enough to watch Season 2 again, its that horrible! Ronnie and Jody are vile, nasty women and quite honestly Ronnie needs locking up- she's not balanced. No way. I've never given up on a housewives franchise before, but I'm glad they axed Vancouver, season 1 was great, but season 2 was a mess, and not in a good way!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Watched a bit of Vancouver today on ITV2 - Jody is a bit catty, no? :O

Wish they would show Season 3 of BH soon D: However, S3 only finished in April in US so I doubt it will be airing soon on ITV2 D:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elliwhi wrote: »

Wish they would show Season 3 of BH soon D: However, S3 only finished in April in US so I doubt it will be airing soon on ITV2 D:
    :D LOL You aint seen nothing yet.

Actually I shouldn't put a smilie by her. She's tolerable, if batshit insane in S1 but totally beyond the pale in S2.

Vancouver S2 is possibly one of the worst in terms of nastiness and bullying I've ever seen. Vile and unwatchable for me.

Sassy so glad you've had a great holiday. If you could have dropped me off in New York to watch the USOpen then that would have been great.
    Trust you to find a Texan bf. :D And getting on fine with MIL ( sorry I meant his Mom!) You could become the Lisa and Cat of their respective franchises if you became a Dallas wife. Think on ;) it's more about how many skeletons are in your closet and do you want it opened!
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elliwhi wrote: »

An interesting group of women in Vancouver...Jodie, yes, unkind. Don't like the one who bragged about getting rich through two divorces. Will stick with it though, simply because it's new.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if I like Vancouver. All the women have the same face! Also, the one who had her 30th birthday...30 my bum! :eek:;)

Also, for anyone who hasn't seen it (like me) Bio are showing NJ from the start from the 17th. I'll finally get to see the infamous table flip properly! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    Whoopee. Bio are showing the first 2 series of NJ. Am I right in thinking it's the first time it's been on British TV?
    Beats the 102 runs of BH S1 anyway
    . :)

And a whole new audience waiting to be exposed to the completely insane Danielle Staub.

Sorry Andrew, I know you like her, but she scares the living daylights out of me. :eek:

Fail by me! :o
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    Not sure if I like Vancouver. All the women have the same face! Also, the one who had her 30th birthday...30 my bum! :eek:;)

Also, for anyone who hasn't seen it (like me) Bio are showing NJ from the start from the 17th. I'll finally get to see the infamous table flip properly! :D

I thought that too!
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    Also, the one who had her 30th birthday...30 my bum! :eek:;)
    They questioned it at the reunion.

She obviously is 30 though. You can totally tell she was the type who looked 28 by the time she was 12 and made the most of it ever since.

She also the best housewife ever. Stick with Vancouver it's great.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    I am enjoying Vancouver, but still in a total grump about BH S3 not being shown. I was so excited when they started showing old episodes because I was SURE they were going to follow it with the newer series.

Vancouver are a bunch of catty old bids....FANTASTIC!!:D

The surgery they've had is phenomenal, it's so bad that Ronnie can't close her mouth properly. And Mary is well on her way to being a Pricilla Presley tribute act
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New York Season 6 spoiler...
    Kelly is back....

... for a couple of scenes.
  • Rocket QueenRocket Queen Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    I am enjoying Vancouver, but still in a total grump about BH S3 not being shown. I was so excited when they started showing old episodes because I was SURE they were going to follow it with the newer series.

Vancouver are a bunch of catty old bids....FANTASTIC!!:D

The surgery they've had is phenomenal, it's so bad that Ronnie can't close her mouth properly. And Mary is well on her way to being a Pricilla Presley tribute act

I was annoyed they didn't show BH 3, but these Vancouver ones are such bitches, loving it:)
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I have Vancouver downloaded but never got around to watching it properly yet. I caught today's episode on ITV2 - I couldn't get over what a snobby, rude, immature itch with a capital B that Jody was. So Christina got drunk on her birthday and paraded around in her underwear at a party AT HER OWN HOUSE - and Jody thinks it's up to her to ''educate'' Christina about appropriate behaviour? None of it affects Jody and her life whatsoever so it just seems like bullying. That scene with her mini-me daughter earlier in the episode was pure nauseating too! They both have faces you'd never get tired of slapping with a cold fish!

As for Ronnie... well don't get me started on this trainwreck boozebag! She takes pleasure in revealing Christina's drunken photos to the world, then gets drunk at Mary's scarf discussion meeting - and later lambasts her for allowing it to happen. Is she serious?! I don't recall Mary force feeding her the booze!
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have Vancouver downloaded but never got around to watching it properly yet. I caught today's episode on ITV2 - I couldn't get over what a snobby, rude, immature itch with a capital B that Jody was. So Christina got drunk on her birthday and paraded around in her underwear at a party AT HER OWN HOUSE - and Jody thinks it's up to her to ''educate'' Christina about appropriate behaviour? None of it affects Jody and her life whatsoever so it just seems like bullying. That scene with her mini-me daughter earlier in the episode was pure nauseating too! They both have faces you'd never get tired of slapping with a cold fish!

As for Ronnie... well don't get me started on this trainwreck boozebag! She takes pleasure in revealing Christina's drunken photos to the world, then gets drunk at Mary's scarf discussion meeting - and later lambasts her for allowing it to happen. Is she serious?! I don't recall Mary force feeding her the booze!

I really wished that Jody would "educate" Ronnie that it is not appropriate behaviour to go to a friends birthday party and post pictures of semi nude host online then complain about the hosts inappropriate behaviour.
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving Vancouver, didn't think i'd get into it and I was annoyed that they wasn't showing series three of BH. I've watched series 1&2 multiple times now (Didn't like Kyle this time around though)

I really dislike Ronnie and Jody but I love Christina and Mary. I don't think Jody and her mini me daughter realise how odious they are. Vulgar Vulgar Vulgar

I'm back at Uni soon so I need to make sure I v+ the rest.
  • DC1983DC1983 Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm fairly new to the Real Housewives concept, but managed to catch S1 on ITV2 and couldn't stop watching it, so much so I downloaded S3 as I couldn't wait. Now I am trying to watch all the different RH and so far have seen all of Atlanta (loved it, my fave of all of them) and am starting to watch Vancouver and New York. Are any of the other ones good? Out of the ones I have seen so far, I like Lisa and Brandi from BH, Nene, Cynthia and Porsha from ATL, Bethanny and LuAnn from NY and Christina and Mary from Vancouver. What surprises me is that most seasons, your opinion of the Housewives can completely change (IE I hated Phaedra and Brandi in their first seasons, but now quite like them)
    I cannot wait to see more, but it's strange to see how dated the older ones look, despite them only being 5, 6 or 7 years ago.
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DC1983 wrote: »
    I'm fairly new to the Real Housewives concept, but managed to catch S1 on ITV2 and couldn't stop watching it, so much so I downloaded S3 as I couldn't wait. Now I am trying to watch all the different RH and so far have seen all of Atlanta (loved it, my fave of all of them) and am starting to watch Vancouver and New York. Are any of the other ones good? Out of the ones I have seen so far, I like Lisa and Brandi from BH, Nene, Cynthia and Porsha from ATL, Bethanny and LuAnn from NY and Christina and Mary from Vancouver. What surprises me is that most seasons, your opinion of the Housewives can completely change (IE I hated Phaedra and Brandi in their first seasons, but now quite like them)
    I cannot wait to see more, but it's strange to see how dated the older ones look, despite them only being 5, 6 or 7 years ago.

Give Orange County a go, that was the first one I saw and I loved it. I agree when you say it's weird how your opinions on the ladies change from one episode to the next. Orange County is the one I change my mind on the most.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    They questioned it at the reunion.

She obviously is 30 though. You can totally tell she was the type who looked 28 by the time she was 12 and made the most of it ever since.

She also the best housewife ever. Stick with Vancouver it's great.

Oh, I do like her I just don't think she looks 30! I hope she stands up to Jodi at some point, she's a complete boot. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    I am loving Miami right now. Monday's episode was so good - as others have said on here, it
    just feels more glossy and young than the other cities. I also liked they added a little bit of dubstep to the music when Alexis exited the party bus at the gay polo (at the end).

Purveyors of Pop did a great job (so far.)
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got caught up with Miami and NJ.
    New Jersey actually made me laugh out loud a few times this week. Rosie and Juicy on the highwire was hilarious. Glad that all the healing stuff seems to be over next week though, as it has gone on too long.
    Miami just keeps getting better and better and it was nice to briefly see Karent back. I really liked her last season.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Madonna38 wrote: »
    I'm loving Vancouver, didn't think i'd get into it and I was annoyed that they wasn't showing series three of BH. I've watched series 1&2 multiple times now (Didn't like Kyle this time around though)

I really dislike Ronnie and Jody but I love Christina and Mary. I don't think Jody and her mini me daughter realise how odious they are. Vulgar Vulgar Vulgar

I'm back at Uni soon so I need to make sure I v+ the rest.

Not sure if I like Vancouver as much as the others. The treatment of Mary on today's ITV2 show was horrendous - she invites THEM to their hotel and they are all vile to her? Was disappointed with Christina for walking out with the others.