Options

Strictly 2013 - It's been a great series!

Judge DreadJudge Dread Posts: 10,555
Forum Member
✭✭
Whoever lifts the Glitterball tomorrow night, it's been a fantastic show this year. A real mix of celebs, some good new pros and a good vibe about the whole thing really.

Comments

• Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no it isn't

Booo and hisssssssss.

Pile of camel does.
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been seriously unimpressed with Bruce, some of the music choices, the guest singers, the camera work (as usual) and particularly the rowdy audience, they were much better behaved in earlier series.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I've enjoyed it (as I always do with Strictly) but it won't go down as a stellar year. The final looks to be great fun, though, and I'll be happy for whoever wins.

If only they'd cast one or two competitive males the show might not have felt so one sided!
  • Options
    ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    I've enjoyed it. The theme weeks have been good and I'm now a convert to Hallowe'en.

The Final looks very promising. Don't think I've ever been so open-minded about the result.

So dance on, my beauties! Give it all you've got because I've got 5 votes here that could go any way!
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think so :( TPTB have interfered and manipulated a step too far, and not followed up on inconsistencies like the judging. The only reason people haven't been turning off in droves is that X-rubbish is even worse.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed it (as I always do with Strictly) but it won't go down as a stellar year. The final looks to be great fun, though, and I'll be happy for whoever wins.

If only they'd cast one or two competitive males the show might not have felt so one sided!

Agreed, especially the bit in bold. The producers' "Strictly 2013 Female Winner" plan, has certainly paid off!
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think tomorrow's final could well be the best ever!
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've loved it, it's been fun. It's a celeb reality show, not like there's a contract at the end like it is with X Factor or BGT - why people get so worked about it beats me tbh.

Good luck to whoever wins.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've loved it, it's been fun. It's a celeb reality show, not like there's a contract at the end like it is with X Factor or BGT - why people get so worked about it beats me tbh.

Good luck to whoever wins.

It has been fantastic entertainment and I hope everyone reading this, thoroughly enjoys tomorrow's show.:)
  • Options
    fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be interesting to see how the final comes out in the viewing figures, with the semi-final having had the lowest viewers figure since 2009.
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think tomorrow's final could well be the best ever!

I think so as well, though trying not to set my expectations too high as final night can often be too wrought with tiredness and emotion to make great viewing.

As long as the all the women enjoy their final performances, I will enjoy watching them.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The dancing got lost in inappropriate music and themes. I get the feeling they're only doing half the dance steps they should. I think they should chain the couples together to stop side-by-side dancing.
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just hoping our local transmitter comes back on before tonight, went off in a thunderstorm just after midnight.