Lee and Casey call it quits vid

2»

Comments

• YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    No it continues her storyline. I do hope he leaves tonight if not they will be back in the toilet with the taps on .
    http://static.tellymix.co.uk/files/2014/01/LEE-CASEY-DIARY-ROOM-2-250x250.jpg

Oh please no erin!!!, you would have thought BB would have got the plumbers in to turn down the water pressure by now- bet they are sorry they took the cameras out of the loos now- if I remember correctly last bb there was a camera in the loo, during the "remote control" task I think it was Jackie that was shown "frozen" in the loo , but perhaps cameras wouldn't even deter this bunch!
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    mysty211 wrote: »
    At least they have made up I could imagine how awkward it would be stuck in the same house on the outside they won't even need to speak to each other. It's not the best "sorry" on his side though.

Because he's not sorry.

His "you made me look bad" comment was repulsive.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Yera wrote: »
    Oh please no erin!!!, you would have thought BB would have got the plumbers in to turn down the water pressure by now- bet they are sorry they took the cameras out of the loos now- if I remember correctly last bb there was a camera in the loo, during the "remote control" task I think it was Jackie that was shown "frozen" in the loo , but perhaps cameras wouldn't even deter this bunch!

BB has cameras in the loo. CBB doesn't.

I think that's the way it's always been.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen90 wrote: »
    BBUKLIVE

3.51pm: @CaseyBatchelor has dragged @LeeRyanMusic into the Diary Room with him. Now, what's going on HERE then? #bbuklive

Maybe Casey's going to say they've cleared the air. I know they aren't together but Casey and Lee make a good couple more than Jasmine and Lee imo.
  • SocrotesSocrotes Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I am not sure what the issue is.

Bunny Boiler was handcuffed to the man for a few minutes and has made remarks as if she and he were heads over heels in love and he has betrayed her!

Rubbish.

Yes Lee is a bit of a prat but he is single so what?

It will all blow over as soon as they all get out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    OH long time since I last posted...gulp 2010 :o

Hmm long ban me thinks :(

Anyway back to the plot

Lets hope Casey (that's the nice attractive girl opposed to the nasty one who left) can now enjoy herself in the BB house and not get suckered into a closer friendship with Lee-cher

ADD:
    Hey I'm only showing 1 post...all my others lost to posterity :(
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    I think that video is in Casey's favour.
    Lee more or less admits that he made stuff up to get her back for Jasmine being evicted.

I don't see it like that. He said he "said stuff" - as opposed to not saying stuff - doesn't mean to say it didn't still happen, just that he verbalised it as opposed to keeping it to himself.

He is an idiot though with the "making me look bad by crying" he takes no ownership of his actions.
  • SCOUSE-DUDESCOUSE-DUDE Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on them both, I think this will be the end of it now. Then again Lee is likely to be out tonight.
  • Sam SeedSam Seed Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Yup--exactly. Still, Casey is sincere, but Lee is keeping his sexual options open for when he gets out![/QUOTE]

THIS THIS THIS
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garrion wrote: »
    OH long time since I last posted...gulp 2010 :o

Hmm long ban me thinks :(

Anyway back to the plot

Lets hope Casey (that's the nice attractive girl opposed to the nasty one who left) can now enjoy herself in the BB house and not get suckered into a closer friendship with Lee-cher

ADD:
    Hey I'm only showing 1 post...all my others lost to posterity :(

lets hope so...

Commiserations on the loss of you post count..;-):)
    Forum Member
    Would she finally get the message?
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6.19pm: Lee is explaining to Jim that he has a love hate relationship with Casey. He's changed his tune
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Have just watched last night's CBB on catchup. So, Lee is now going round getting ready to throw his rattle out of the pram, blaming Casey for everything.
    What a knob.
    He can't seem to take responsibility for anything or have any grain of self-awareness.
    I don't think Jasmine gives a flying one about him either - body language, nothing deep there from her side. Or probably from his for that matter! :D
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    6.19pm: Lee is explaining to Jim that he has a love hate relationship with Casey. He's changed his tune

Not far from what he has always maintained...really.

The bunny boiler should not act the victim after being handcuffed to him for a few minutes.

She is 26-28 and should not act like a silly teenager.

At the same time a cad is our Lee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Socrotes wrote: »
    Would she finally get the message?

I always remember a certain girl ( Sh**l** Ba*** )who did similar things as Lee-cher and I found it difficult to tell my heart to stop making me act like a lovelorn idiot.

People are different and if your wired up to be a little more passionate and tender than others it can be an uphill struggle - of course lets not forget in the BB house "you can not hide"

For Gain and Glory
    Forum Member
    If Lee stays tonight they will both be in bed together snogging

Then would you not blame the bunny boiler?
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he goes.
    he's a total gonk.
    This really made me laugh! :D
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trinculo wrote: »
    Nice to see them burying the hatchet. Casey looks really happy that the tensions been broken. Not a very kind edit for her though.
    Yep. The edit intentionally made her out to be a hypocrite... which she is, fair play. But I can understand wanting to break the tension and keep the peace. Besides, I never expected Casey to say what I personally would have said, "Eff off, tosser."

However, if he stays and I see them "cuddling" together... Casey must go. Absolute must. What a doormat.
    Forum Member
    Trinculo wrote: »
    Nice to see them burying the hatchet. Casey looks really happy that the tensions been broken. Not a very kind edit for her though.

Trini,.

Are you serious?

She is just chuffed to spend some one on one time with her obsession....

Lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    He thought her crying was a game. Clearly it wasn't but she was overreacting for a week straight.

Her crying was ott but that's not quite what he said to the housemates, he said she told him they should be a couple and then she told him he should have played along and now he's just practically admitted that was untrue. He just keeps digging.....
  • detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    digicat wrote: »
    Have just watched last night's CBB on catchup. So, Lee is now going round getting ready to throw his rattle out of the pram, blaming Casey for everything.
    What a knob.
    He can't seem to take responsibility for anything or have any grain of self-awareness.
    I don't think Jasmine gives a flying one about him either - body language, nothing deep there from her side. Or probably from his for that matter! :D

i agree with all of that
  • kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Socrotes wrote: »
    I am not sure what the issue is.

Bunny Boiler was handcuffed to the man for a few minutes and has made remarks as if she and he were heads over heels in love and he has betrayed her!

Rubbish.

Yes Lee is a bit of a prat but he is single so what?

It will all blow over as soon as they all get out

he's also a 30 yr old man with children behaving like a complete tw## on national t.v. I feel sorry for those poor kids and if Jasmine asked him to move to L.A, (which she wouldn't cos she couldn't give a toss about him) do you think he'd say no,sorry,I need to be there for my children?? I very much doubt it. The manchild is so impulsive and self centred he'd be off. He's an embarrassment.