Options

Louisa's About Turn

Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I found that piece of the show extremely interesting, Louisa, one of Jim's strongest opponents backtracking on calling him a sexist and saying 'I actually think your funny' and alluding to being influenced by old Nolan previously.
I wonder if the jim haters on here will also admit a lot of their opinions are over the top and were made due to supporting Nolan.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That women is less trust worthy than a nigerian prince looking to transfer his millions.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I found that piece of the show extremely interesting, Louisa, one of Jim's strongest opponents backtracking on calling him a sexist and saying 'I actually think your funny' and alluding to being influenced by old Nolan previously.
    I wonder if the jim haters on here will also admit a lot of their opinions are over the top and were made due to supporting Nolan.

Ah Luisa changing her mind about JiM after her mum kissed Jim and Casey's mum thanked him for looking after Casey:D
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's picked up her mother's clue.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Its about time luisa learnt the truth about how awful a game linda has been playing. Big up her mom! Lets hope the bbbots panel get a clue next.
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luisa wants to win like they all do really desperate this lot havent got a winner myself
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    If only she sat there explaining to Jim how he is sexist and what he can do to change and be a better man!
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's just cottoned on ..the voteing public like him
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This and every thing else what has gone on in the last few days is why they should not have any contact with the outside world >:(.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    I am quite surprised at how easily influenced Luisa is, first by Jasmine and then Linda
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was not influenced IMO what we saw was her true self
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luisa stopped hating on him the moment Linda left, but she already realised what Linda had been doing when she was in the mutts nuts.
  • Options
    abbieuniqueabbieunique Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the real her is more how she was with Jasmine..
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    Is that why she said Linda influenced her and that she started to see it when she was in the mutts nuts?
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't be fooled by Luisa, Luisa changed tactics on Friday as soon as Linda went. Once she heard the boos for Linda and Jim being saved again she changed towards Jim then. Luisa is there to win, just as she was on the Apprentice and she will do or say anything to gain popularity or to win!

I was starting to like Luisa but this is a side to her I don't like, she is ruthless. I think that Luisa thought early on that if she acted like last years winner, Charlotte, she would be popular but it didn't work for her and I also think that she latched onto Linda because she thought that she would be popular and Jim wouldn't!

Luisa is there to play the game and will do anything if she thinks it will give her more chance of winning to further her career in the spotlight!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »

I totally agree with you. Luisa showed more hate to Jim than Linda did and had bigger arguments!

Luisa is being very sly and manipulative. Blaming Linda for her own wrongs, I think that Luisa is coming over as very two faced which she has done a couple of times like the time that she was up for eviction with Jasmine, Lee and Casey. Luisa went around saying that Casey would hot things up for a fake romance but then started kissing Jasmine and sucking Dappys nipple herself!

Luisa has let herself down in my mind, just as I was starting to see a different side to her and quite like her. I was even thinking of voting for her to win, but so glad that I haven't now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nanna7 wrote: »
    luisa wants to win like they all do really desperate this lot havent got a winner myself

Exactly this!
  • Options
    bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be fooled by Luisa, Luisa changed tactics on Friday as soon as Linda went. Once she heard the boos for Linda and Jim being saved again she changed towards Jim then. Luisa is there to win, just as she was on the Apprentice and she will do or say anything to gain popularity or to win!

I was starting to like Luisa but this is a side to her I don't like, she is ruthless. I think that Luisa thought early on that if she acted like last years winner, Charlotte, she would be popular but it didn't work for her and I also think that she latched onto Linda because she thought that she would be popular and Jim wouldn't!

Luisa is there to play the game and will do anything if she thinks it will give her more chance of winning to further her career in the spotlight!

I think it was just before Linda went - they all agreed to make an effort to get on better.
    Louisa is very similar to her approach on The Apprentice. She started out as divisive and confrontational, sounding everyone out. As she learnt what was required to succeed and got a bollocking from Sugar she adapted very quickly. I admire how smart she is.
    I don't mind a bit of tactics - all except the do nothing approach.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish we had been shown the footage of Lee, Luisa and Ollie talking in the garden about Linda, heard what they really thought.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish we had been shown the footage of Lee, Luisa and Ollie talking in the garden about Linda, heard what they really thought.

The footage where they said that they didn't think her fights with Jim had come across well, but they all really loved her anyway?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa did say when she saw Linda when they were in the Mutts Nutts she started to think differently ...
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That women is less trust worthy than a nigerian prince looking to transfer his millions.

Yep! ;-)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the real her is more how she was with Jasmine..

I think there are a few sides to Luisa ... As with all people
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Its just possible that without the influence of Mama Linda, Louisa started to talk more with Jim and thus liking him a bit.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

I'll have you know I got an email from one of these kind chaps just this morning. His poor father, the King, passed away suddenly and he needs me to briefly look after his money till he takes over the throne.

Now if THAT's not him being trustworthy, well I don't know what is. :D
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's just being nice. Jim is sexist, I just don't think he realises it and it's not worth trying to convince him.