Options

Natasha Hamilton and Ritchie Neville...are having a baby?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not the 4x 4 that shocking, or the fact she's making Kerry Katona look like an innocent virgin, it's the "shocked" comment, does she not know about contraception or how babies are made.

She has an interesting definition of what constitutes a 'miracle'.

I highly doubt it was an immaculate conception. :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »

Indeed. 'We're a fit and healthy couple in our 30's shagging like rabbits and, oh look, I'm pregnant - who saw that coming?'
  • Options
    Armagideon TimeArmagideon Time Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »
    At least Katona married her children's dad and has actually dated men without getting pregnant.
    I knew she would get pregnant the woman doesn't understand the meaning of contraception

In plural:D.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ulrika's record is now seriously under threat!

I'm not sure how it can exactly be described as a 'miracle' given the fact she has already popped out three with her exes.

Its OK. She still has a way to go to beat Mick Jagger (7 x4) and Rod Stewart (8 x5)!
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Its OK. She still has a way to go to beat Mick Jagger (7 x4) and Rod Stewart (8 x5)!

...who don't seem to come in for the same slating do they?....

Even I can see that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    BinCat wrote: »
    She looks a lot more than only three months pregnant in those photos, more like five or six.

I think magazines enhance the pictures, I think Billie from Towie looked way more pregnant in the magazine shots than on tv.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member

Maybe shes a man
  • Options
    PoppySeedPoppySeed Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    ...who don't seem to come in for the same slating do they?....

Even I can see that.

It could be because their kids live with their respective mothers but when you are the mother the kids are all living with you but each has a different dad so it may seem more complicated. I don't judge, each to their own but I personally wouldn't like having all these different exes turning up on the doorstep to see their respective child. I prefer to my exes firmly left to history.
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can imagine the scene oh which daddy is coming round tonight lol don't agree with it but each to their own mel b is another one 3 by 3.
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Interesting.....she hasn't announced it on Twitter which you think she would before going to the media (or at same time). Hmmmmmm!

Congratulations to her & Richie if she is :D

So what if she has 4 children by 4 fathers, as long as they are loved, cared for and looked after which they are :) Relationships break down after all and to be fair apart from Ritchie, she's been with the previous fathers for several years before they split.

No she wasnt. Apart from her husband, who she had the last kid with, the first two she had been with for relatively short periods of time and now Richie she has been with a few months.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    This guy once lived about two minutes up the road from where I grew up, I can still remember the run-in he (and Billie Piper) had with my sister after he was really rude to her for no reason, the irrelevant, obnoxious douche. I always expected him to come out as gay once Five were over.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did think "oh for Gods sake that was predictable" when I saw it. Isn't she a tiny bit embarrassed? It's like - this is your fourth relationship where you've felt the need to procreate and the previous three partnerships have failed. It wouldn't be a big thing - having three exes - but when theres a kid involved it's just a bit cringe..
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did think "oh for Gods sake that was predictable" when I saw it. Isn't she a tiny bit embarrassed? It's like - this is your fourth relationship where you've felt the need to procreate and the previous three partnerships have failed. It wouldn't be a big thing - having three exes - but when theres a kid involved it's just a bit cringe..

It's almost like she feels she has to now. Very strange.