What I Would Love To See Happen Tonight...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
Forum Member
✭✭
....but probably wont is, because practically everybody in the house wants to see Dexter evicted, I would like them to save Gina, thinking Dexter will definitely go if he's up against Dan & Wolfy. Then on Friday, i would like Dexter to be announced as the 1st 1 safe, just to see Dan & Wolfy both go into meltdown & all other HM's go paranoid wondering what's going on behind their back's that we're seeing & they're not.God i can be evil sometime.lol.;):D:eek:

Comments

• xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    If that happened I would actually pay to get rid of Friday's highlights and just have live feed instead :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    This is the exact scenario I'm hoping for! It could happen, as Gina only got four nominations, and in think they would all be pretty sure that if Dexter was up against Wolfy and Dan that he would go by a landslide vote, when in reality it think he would probably get 20% and Dan and Wolfy would get around 40% each!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    If that happened I would actually pay to get rid of Friday's highlights and just have live feed instead :D

If it did happen, i'd also hope Emma told the house Dexter was safe a good 10-15mins before she announced the next HM to be evicted.:D:D:D
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sooooooo hope that happens OP, i have this awful feeling though that the HM's may get to save two nominated HM's tonight :cry: Really hope i'm wrong!
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want them to save Dan tonight. Everyone will think Wolfy is 100% safe and Dexter or Gina will finally go!

Wolfy's evicted on Friday, house is shocked, then it will start to sink in that Gina and Dexter might be unpopular inside the house, but are very popular outside the house.

Dexter and Gina surviving three evictions each, knocking out the third nominee for the third time would be amazing to watch :D

The house would soon be turning on each other when they realise they need to find new targets!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i would like Dexter to be announced as the 1st 1 safe, just to see Dan & Wolfy both go into meltdown & all other HM's go paranoid wondering what's going on behind their back's that we're seeing & they're not.God i can be evil sometime.lol.;):D:eek:

Why would Dan go into any meltdown? He has no particular issue with Dexter, and it is not Dan who is confident of staying to the final, is it?
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    I sooooooo hope that happens OP, i have this awful feeling though that the HM's may get to save two nominated HM's tonight :cry: Really hope i'm wrong!

You're probably right. They're taking a risk with this twist (trying to save Wolfy) because it may backfire and Dan could be saved instead. They may well allow housemates to save two of 'em to ensure Wolfy escapes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would Dan go into any meltdown? He has no particular issue with Dexter, and it is not Dan who is confident of staying to the final, is it?

The reason i said " Dan & Wolfy go into meltdown " is because those 2 don't like each other & they would be in a head to head situation. That's a scenario i would like to see, 2 enemies against each other & only 1 can be victorious.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....but probably wont is, because practically everybody in the house wants to see Dexter evicted, I would like them to save Gina, thinking Dexter will definitely go if he's up against Dan & Wolfy.

Then on Friday, i would like Dexter to be announced as the 1st 1 safe, just to see Dan & Wolfy both go into meltdown & all other HM's go paranoid wondering what's going on behind their back's that we're seeing & they're not.God i can be evil sometime.lol.;):D:eek:

That would be an entertaining scenario definitely. :D
  • Haribo76Haribo76 Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    You're probably right. They're taking a risk with this twist (trying to save Wolfy) because it may backfire and Dan could be saved instead. They may well allow housemates to save two of 'em to ensure Wolfy escapes.

If that happens then I won't be watching again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haribo76 wrote: »
    If that happens then I won't be watching again.

If that happens, i'll never vote again, ever! Won't be giving C5 any of my money that's for sure. On the other hand, if Wolfy isn't saved tonight, i will more than happily sacrifice £35 in voting 100 times for Wolfy to be evicted :o:D
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dan saved.

Wolfy carries on being cocky even though she's up against a pair of 2 x survivors.

On Friday the names are called out. Dexter pantomime boos, Gina modest cheers, Wolfy massive boos followed by "Get Wolfy Out".

Wolfy leaves.

Housemates wonder what happened to the people's princess, Dexter blubs all over the place, Gina calls everyone cocksuckers, Dan jumps around talking about actors, Twins look glum, nobody notices Callum.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Dan saved.

Wolfy carries on being cocky even though she's up against a pair of 2 x survivors.

On Friday the names are called out. Dexter pantomime boos, Gina modest cheers, Wolfy massive boos followed by "Get Wolfy Out".

Wolfy leaves.

Housemates wonder what happened to the people's princess, Dexter blubs all over the place, Gina calls everyone cocksuckers, Dan jumps around talking about actors, Twins look glum, nobody notices Callum.

hahaha Terrific !! :D
  • muzz8muzz8 Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they will save Wolfy, feeling that Dan will be safe on Friday.
    They could well be wrong as Gina & Dexter are very popular.

If they save Dan tonight, Wolfy is definitely a gonner on Friday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan saved.

Wolfy leaves.

Hahaha you forgot to include the Euromillion Numbers.;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want them to save Dan tonight. Everyone will think Wolfy is 100% safe and Dexter or Gina will finally go!

Wolfy's evicted on Friday, house is shocked, then it will start to sink in that Gina and Dexter might be unpopular inside the house, but are very popular outside the house.

Dexter and Gina surviving three evictions each, knocking out the third nominee for the third time would be amazing to watch :D

The house would soon be turning on each other when they realise they need to find new targets!

Absolutely. Would be great tv.
    I love the way that Gina & Dexter get nommed, smile, brush it off, hold their dignity, & surface yet again.
    Dan, on the other hand, has been sniveling in a corner about "I don't understand it. I've been honest & loyal & giving". Does he really think he is above getting nominated? Ha! Bye bye.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muzz8 wrote: »
    "I don't understand it. I've been honest & loyal & giving".

Did he really say that ? ! :eek:
  • Don_RecardoDon_Recardo Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan saved.

Wolfy leaves.

What would be much more funny is
    Dexter gets massive boos
    Gina gets less boos
    Wolfy get massive cheers and is convinced she is safe

then Wolfy gets evicted and craps her pants with shock
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    If that happens, i'll never vote again, ever! Won't be giving C5 any of my money that's for sure. On the other hand, if Wolfy isn't saved tonight, i will more than happily sacrifice £35 in voting 100 times for Wolfy to be evicted :o:D

But if Wolfy goes, won't you miss Scratch-gate?

(And what WAS she looking for down there? One of her saved roll-ups?)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ireally want dexter to be saved on friday. Will the dim wits who keep nominating him, realise the public are behind him and they better get nominating those that could be a threat?
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan saved.

Wolfy leaves.

Thanks for that. I was wondering how I was going to watch on Friday as we got the whole family coming up to visit. Now I don't have to:D:D:D:D
  • Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    ....but probably wont is, because practically everybody in the house wants to see Dexter evicted, I would like them to save Gina, thinking Dexter will definitely go if he's up against Dan & Wolfy. Then on Friday, i would like Dexter to be announced as the 1st 1 safe, just to see Dan & Wolfy both go into meltdown & all other HM's go paranoid wondering what's going on behind their back's that we're seeing & they're not.God i can be evil sometime.lol.;):D:eek:
    I would seriously love this

Dexter would probably get huge cheers on friday too being up against those two
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did he really say that ? ! :eek:

Go to
    http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother

you'll need to scroll down to "more articles" & go to Day 20 "Disappointed Dan"

Anyone would think he was getting executed.

And good old "up-for-noms-twice Gina" still gave him a supportive kiss. Wimp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan saved.

Wolfy leaves.

Yes :cool::D
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Ireally want dexter to be saved on friday. Will the dim wits who keep nominating him, realise the public are behind him and they better get nominating those that could be a threat?

I'm not. I think he's a slimy little weasel. He actually makes my skin crawl just watching him on tv so I do sympathise with those people who have to live with him.