GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sexist Dappy
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow i am supporting Dappy as well. What an idiot.
  • Options
    AJ_is_HOTAJ_is_HOT Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally get Dappy, but it came out so wrong.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, is Dappy really saying that guys who sleep around are cool, while women who do so are slags? Seriously? :confused:
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dappy what an idiot. But I always hate it when people bring family into things. I am a Luisa fan though.

Although that was nothing compared to Pete Burns in CBB...after Preston 'swore on his mum's life' about something that wasn't true, Pete said 'This is Big Brother, could Preston come to the diary room. Your mother is dead'. :o:D
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a tonne of noms for him next time then

6.08pm: Linda is telling Luisa that she and Dappy are going to have to agree to disagree. We're not convinced..
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my God, I'm so enraged right now! Dappy talks about women like they're some inadequate species. I feel sick, and I hope BB kicks him out of the house without his pay cheque (which sadly won't happen).

I also noticed how he said "you've been brought up around money, innit. I can work, I can work" - How dare he suggest that Luisa can't work? From what I know, she's worked damn well hard. She has certainly worked harder than somebody who takes photos of his penis to get a #1 single! Viiiiiiile >:(
  • Options
    dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked him up until I watched that. He's a sexist pig. I don't care for Luisa but I am 100% on her side.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, is Dappy really saying that guys who sleep around are cool, while women who do so are slags? Seriously? :confused:

I think that's exactly what the girls were upset about.

"Hoe hoe hoe hoe hoe, hoe hoe hoe hoe hoe!" were approximately his words.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

"Hoe hoe hoe hoe hoe, hoe hoe hoe hoe hoe!" were approximately his words.

Maybe he's still thinks it is Christmas
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dappy was so in the wrong. He should have dismissed Luisa and spent much more time ogling Jasmines side boobage.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the funniest bit is Luisa claiming that Dappy is a role model :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJ_is_HOT wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSFJA9emEcc

Dappy is such a cringey guy.

I cannot stand Luisa and loathed her in The Apprentice. She comes across as a spoilt, demanding, loadmouthed brat. However, on this occasion, I'd give her my allegiance over Nappy, oops sorry, Daffy, oops, sorry, Dappy.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    the funniest bit is Luisa claiming that Dappy is a role model :D

Exactly
  • Options
    Will_LozWill_Loz Posts: 267
    Forum Member

Well men pay for it and women get paid for it therefore for women who give it away freely they are ...cheap.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow what a complete moron Dappy is :o I love Luisa so much :D
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luisa's very slick. Jasmine was saying the same thing as Luisa but she managed to debate it from a level playing field not up on the moral high ground where Luisa ended with her 'role model' spiel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will_Loz wrote: »
    Well men pay for it and women get paid for it therefore for women who give it away freely they are ...cheap.
    I hope you're being sarcastic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee will be worried, a few more Dappy rants and he could lose his title of House Bellend :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJ_is_HOT wrote: »
    I totally get Dappy, but it came out so wrong.

It was all kinds of wrong, but not a revelation at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    Luisa's very slick. Jasmine was saying the same thing as Luisa but she managed to debate it from a level playing field not up on the moral high ground where Luisa ended with her 'role model' spiel.

a bit calculated and transparent I thought, Luisa is not as 'real' as she makes out :p
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dappy: "This is 2013 babe".

I watch this just coming off a thread which quotes Dappy as stating to Luisa that in an IQ test he'd beat her.:D

What's incredible is that what he seemed to mean by that is that if people have adopted his misogynistic attitudes then it's a sign that society has moved on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    The thing is, Luisa did have the moral high ground. She had every right to be furious with his disgusting comments. A lot of people in there are keeping quiet because they have hidden agendas and strategies. I guarantee if this sort of thing was said on the outside world, they would have all attacked him (verbally of course) without a second's thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    a bit calculated and transparent I thought, Luisa is not as 'real' as she makes out :p

That's how I saw it too, like I said slick work. And then that playing to the gallery bit at the end. Dappy is a male chauvinist, but hey what's the news?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is, Luisa did have the moral high ground. She had every right to be furious with his disgusting comments. A lot of people in there are keeping quiet because they have hidden agendas and strategies. I guarantee if this sort of thing was said on the outside world, they would have all attacked him (verbally of course) without a second's thought.

Please don't make me decide who I'd want as role models for my kids out of these two. I'd no sooner have my sons act like Dappy than I would my daughters behave like Luisa. So on that score, as far as I'm concerned NO moral high ground here.