Forum Member
✭✭
Take a listen to Mariah's new songle You're mine

Low quality leak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ln5QkCSJo

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    I really really like it. Cant wait to hear the HQ version. Hopefully its even more catchy. Vocals are like wow. Hot tamale
  • That_GuyThat_Guy Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did it come from? Love Mariah.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently she performed it live at the BET honours and this is a fan recording.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sounds like it could be her best song for a while.

Which is great news Art Of Letting Go was awful.

Looking forward to the album again now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it sounds quite good.
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what's going wrong with the campaign for this album all these singles and no album who is managing her caree.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    what's going wrong with the campaign for this album all these singles and no album who is managing her caree.

Jermaine Dupri. That's why this album is going tits up. That and it was doomed from the start. So many delays.
    Forum Member
    The songs out to buy on Valentines day which is Friday...isnt that a bad day to release a song? Isnt monday the best day in terms of itunes and charting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stevie_Lo wrote: »
    The songs out to buy on Valentines day which is Friday...isnt that a bad day to release a song? Isnt monday the best day in terms of itunes and charting.

Mariah is probably never going to have another chart hit though. A lot of contributing factors: genre of music, she's very unpopular, her core fanbase are 30 year olds etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Mariah is probably never going to have another chart hit though. A lot of contributing factors: genre of music, she's very unpopular, her core fanbase are 30 year olds etc.

What's wrong with 30 year olds lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's wrong with 30 year olds lol

Absolutely nothing, but they don't really make up the larger portion of the mainstream music audience. That belongs to younger people, and it's not as if they don't like Mariah...they don't really know her.
  • DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »

She's not VERY unpopular she just isn't as relevant as she once was, Mariah always has the ability to come back all people are waiting for is a great song, also it's harder for women in their 40s to get airplay
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VERY unpopular? Rubbish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see that pic of Mariah in that dress the other night?
  • Imperfect AngelImperfect Angel Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people just like to talk rubbish!

New promo vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPJxx0EUooI

I love the song, it's Mimi at her best.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well let's be honest, she is unpopular. People either disregard her as been a "has-been" or completely ignore her talents and position in music because they think she's this unlikable super diva bitch.

I'm a huge Mariah fan but this is not 1995.
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mariah has a massive fan base from people in their late teens through to older fans check out any fan group on facebook.
    the problem is her management she should have released one lead single then promoted it worldwide x factor & graham Norton uk.
    maybe some shows in Europe she is big in most countries it's all about promotion in the past Mariah has always promoted all her singles really well up until memoirs.
    tmb made number 5 in the uk e=mc2 no3 why can't she do it again celine's latest album has sold well recently.
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That link no longer works and I can't find one that does. Anyone got a working link, please? I'd like to hear the song. I do love The Art Of Letting Go title track and look forward to her new album!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must have been removed. It does sound good though! Is it out in the UK Friday?
  • MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanna hear it!!! I LOVE Mariah. She deserves to do well, but I do agree that she isn't particularly liked anymore (here in the UK, anyway). But hope this album does well, loved Beautiful, Art of Letting Go and this one seems to be getting a good response. Like someone said up there, Celine's latest one did decent, so why not this!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.mariahcarey.com/news/mariah-launches-single-announces-may-6-album-date-65811

It's being released tomorrow along with the video. There will also be a remix version featuring Trey Songz.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the climax.

http://youtu.be/XEVZOInHdWM

The longer videos seem to have been taken down.
    Forum Member
    I cant stop listening to the live version. Love the lyrics. cant wait to hear the actually radio version and remix.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's the official version

http://youtu.be/_1vkmxydrTY

It's not out on iTunes yet but it just got released to the US iTunes so not long to wait for it get on out iTunes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same old from Mariah, especially the big vocals at the end. Sounds like they messed around with it too. Her voice is really shot but I still love her. Thanks for the link.