Options

Dermot's digs at Louis

shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,686
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone else notice Dermot's hints/digs at Louis' sexuality? With comments like 'Of course you liked the performance with 4 naked men' and others of the ilk.

Is it not bad enough that Simon makes constant 'hints' at Louis' 'preferences'? I really don't think Dermot should be doing the same. Don't get me wrong I really cannot stand Mr. Walsh as I find him sychophantic most of the time, but his private life and sexuality are his own business and have no baring on his role in X-factor (there are so many legitamte reasons to claim he is a bad judge).

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Did anyone else notice Dermot's hints/digs at Louis' sexuality? With comments like 'Of course you liked the performance with 4 naked men' and others of the ilk.

Is it not bad enough that Simon makes constant 'hints' at Louis' 'preferences'? I really don't think Dermot should be doing the same. Don't get me wrong I really cannot stand Mr. Walsh as I find him sychophantic most of the time, but his private life and sexuality are his own business and have no baring on his role in X-factor (there are so many legitamte reasons to claim he is a bad judge).

I agree, I thought Dermot was totally out of order and to compound the situation he then ignored Louis and did not give him a chance to respond.