Options

100 % Alleged Showbiz Industry Hints & Saucy Secrets (merged) (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mancghirl wrote: »
    This would seem to be the story of one sofa jumping A lister and his wife, who previously used to be up a Creek. Sounds like a risky business.

The baby really does look like her ex and the husband was thought to have fertility probs, he adopted two kids with his ex.

I agree the little one looks just like her ex and he does have distinctive eyes - but surely we know better than anyone that things don't appear peachy between the married couple?

We've all heard the rumours about their "marriage" and we've all heard theories about their child before. And if it's to be believed the husband already knows (for obvious reasons) that the little girl isn't his.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »
    Lol, their child looks just like his dad and the NERDy singer is black :rolleyes:

I was referring to their new baby and i always thought the NERDy singer had a distinctive look.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    99. BLIND GOSSIP 10/22
    Which press-hungry duo keeps moving simply to keep themselves in the headlines? They claim that they need to move because of work demands. However, one half of the couple recently confessed to a friend that they strategically court projects requiring long-distance relocation to feed the press newsworthy material. They do some very public house-hunting, make a big splash in the new city, and then drag the child(ren) around with a whole new crew of paparazzi in close pursuit. When the act gets stale and they start slipping out of the headlines, they hit the road again.

I think this has a very obvious answer, what with recent headlines about one of them needing to move to Italy n'all.

Also, there was a BI recently about someone wanting to lose weight fast because she was struggling with the last bit of her baby weight and they hooked her upto a drip or something..? I can't find the BI right now. But how skinny is Katie Holmes looking, I swear she's aged about 20 years. Being married obviously doesn't suit her :rolleyes:

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1080595/Jeans-rivalry-tearing-Katie-Victoria-apart-seams.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Ok this was in the London metro today..

'Which politician is a secret hardcore raver in his spare time. The seemingly clean cut lawmaker loves the release he gets by going to all night raves up and down the country. But don't look too hard for him in the crowds - his gimp mask, Lycra outfits and spiked hair make him completely unrecognisable...'
  • Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jodenice wrote: »
    Ok this was in the London metro today..

'Which politician is a secret hardcore raver in his spare time. The seemingly clean cut lawmaker loves the release he gets by going to all night raves up and down the country. But don't look too hard for him in the crowds - his gimp mask, Lycra outfits and spiked hair make him completely unrecognisable...'

That would be the gorgeous Mr Lembit Opik
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wolfpaw wrote: »
    That would be the gorgeous Mr Lembit Opik

Sorry to be a pedant, but no names please, only clues or the thread could be pulled.l
  • Options
    fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From DListed ...

Which celebrity had sex with his sister? Find out at 3:00 p.m. EST today! (Blind Gossip)

Which soon-to-be-announced celebrity couple split will get really ugly if the truth about the husband’s activities are revealed? They have made plans to play nice in public and pretend that their breakup is amicable and mutual, but it is unknown whether the wife will be able to keep up the facade, because right now she can barely contain her rage over his behavior. She flipped out once when she found out he was cheating. Again when she found out that he was cheating on her with a man. And a third time when she found that his down low behavior had resulted in him giving her a nasty STD. (Blind Gossip)

Which teenage drama queen has been so demanding that her dreamy boyfriend has unofficially jumped ship? He’s now secretly smooching one of her gal pals. (Full Disclosure)

Which couple are hiding a rather unorthodox sex secret? Both prefer the same sex and use their "showmance" purely to rake in lucrative advertising deals... (3am Girls)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From DListed ...

Which celebrity had sex with his sister? Find out at 3:00 p.m. EST today! (Blind Gossip)

Which soon-to-be-announced celebrity couple split will get really ugly if the truth about the husband’s activities are revealed? They have made plans to play nice in public and pretend that their breakup is amicable and mutual, but it is unknown whether the wife will be able to keep up the facade, because right now she can barely contain her rage over his behavior. She flipped out once when she found out he was cheating. Again when she found out that he was cheating on her with a man. And a third time when she found that his down low behavior had resulted in him giving her a nasty STD. (Blind Gossip)

I wonder if the price of this will be expensive... thought he might have gone for a mysterious girl

Which teenage drama queen has been so demanding that her dreamy boyfriend has unofficially jumped ship? He’s now secretly smooching one of her gal pals. (Full Disclosure)

wonder if she will see him again!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bexgreen wrote: »
    From DListed ...

I wonder if the price of this will be expensive... thought he might have gone for a mysterious girl

wonder if she will see him again!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoops double post
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    From DListed ...

i really want to know that one
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sib69 wrote: »
    i really want to know that one

DListed has been updated.

UPDATE: Blind Gossip answered the sister ****er blind item with another blind item. Lie-tellers! Here's the item:

Which young famous black performer would be reeling if he knew the identity of his real father and of a girl he dated? The young man (who we’ll call Junior) was the product of an affair his mother had in the seventies with a talented married black celebrity (who we’ll call Senior). Although there was the occasional wicked whisper because Junior and Senior resemble each other physically and have similar triple-threat talents, neither Senior nor the woman ever told anyone that Senior was Junior’s father. They really thought they could keep things quiet, live separate lives, and carry the secret of Junior’s true ancestry to their graves. The situation changed when Senior learned that his daughter from his second marriage had begun dating Junior. Very alarmed and needing to intervene without divulging his paternity, Senior quickly inserted himself into the situation, became Junior’s friend and mentor, and forced the young couple to break up. It worked. Junior still doesn’t know that Senior - whom he greatly admires - is his real father, or that his former girlfriend - who was one of his earliest sexual partners - was his own half-sister.

Not that it helps me any.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mad1 wrote: »
    DListed has been updated.

UPDATE: Blind Gossip answered the sister ****er blind item with another blind item. Lie-tellers! Here's the item:

Which young famous black performer would be reeling if he knew the identity of his real father and of a girl he dated? The young man (who we’ll call Junior) was the product of an affair his mother had in the seventies with a talented married black celebrity (who we’ll call Senior). Although there was the occasional wicked whisper because Junior and Senior resemble each other physically and have similar triple-threat talents, neither Senior nor the woman ever told anyone that Senior was Junior’s father. They really thought they could keep things quiet, live separate lives, and carry the secret of Junior’s true ancestry to their graves. The situation changed when Senior learned that his daughter from his second marriage had begun dating Junior. Very alarmed and needing to intervene without divulging his paternity, Senior quickly inserted himself into the situation, became Junior’s friend and mentor, and forced the young couple to break up. It worked. Junior still doesn’t know that Senior - whom he greatly admires - is his real father, or that his former girlfriend - who was one of his earliest sexual partners - was his own half-sister.

Not that it helps me any.

Triple threat - singer dancer actor?
  • Options
    fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of DListers seem to think that it's the person who is the subject of the very first post in this thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Is this the most viewed thread on DS???
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a completely unrelated story, of course. Ahem... http://rhymeswithsnitch.blogspot.com/2006/11/ben-vereenyou-are-father.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clem* wrote: »
    This is a completely unrelated story, of course. Ahem... http://rhymeswithsnitch.blogspot.com/2006/11/ben-vereenyou-are-father.html

Loving your work ;)
  • Options
    sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    I think this is an obvious one...maybe the starlet needs to lie lo for a while:
    WHICH stunning TV actress can't stand the Hollywood starlet who's guest-starring on her show? The series' main character "is furious" at her co-star, who always shows up late and has friends hanging around the set

Entertainment Lawyer:
    Ummm. Wow. Married, former A list singer. Wife not with him. Went straight for the drag queen at a party in the last few days. Did not leave his side once. Interesting.

Blind gossip:
    Which celebrity couple has secretly wed but still haven’t told anyone except their immediate families? One is more famous than the other, but you would recognize both names. He wouldn’t mind telling people, but she is extremely protective of their privacy after a negative experience with the paparazzi a while back.

Could this be Mr & Mrs Smith?
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    sheddy99 wrote: »
    I think this is an obvious one...maybe the starlet needs to lie lo for a while:

Entertainment Lawyer:

Blind gossip:

Could this be Mr & Mrs Smith?

Don't think so, they're both about as famous as each other, and Mrs isn't exactly quiet about their private life. Possibly the legal blonde and the cowboy (there are some dates that add up to this possibly happening), or the Monster and her Irish bloke
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Mrs C wrote: »
    surely not the project supermodel and her singer hubby..they always so loved up!
    Are our lips sealed?

My first post - how exciting! :D

You were spot on Mrs C!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1081904/Seals-love-story-Heidi-Klum-She-delivered-bombshell-month-relationship-I-hooked.html

Sal x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    sal73 wrote: »

I think this article is referring to her first child (not her last child).

I think this item still relates to this couple, but I dont think this story is referring to that :)
  • Options
    RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,242
    Forum Member
    the_phoo wrote: »
    99. BLIND GOSSIP 10/22
    Which press-hungry duo keeps moving simply to keep themselves in the headlines? They claim that they need to move because of work demands. However, one half of the couple recently confessed to a friend that they strategically court projects requiring long-distance relocation to feed the press newsworthy material. They do some very public house-hunting, make a big splash in the new city, and then drag the child(ren) around with a whole new crew of paparazzi in close pursuit. When the act gets stale and they start slipping out of the headlines, they hit the road again.

I think this has a very obvious answer, what with recent headlines about one of them needing to move to Italy n'all.

Also, there was a BI recently about someone wanting to lose weight fast because she was struggling with the last bit of her baby weight and they hooked her upto a drip or something..? I can't find the BI right now. But how skinny is Katie Holmes looking, I swear she's aged about 20 years. Being married obviously doesn't suit her :rolleyes:

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1080595/Jeans-rivalry-tearing-Katie-Victoria-apart-seams.html

if it is indeed the Beckhams, its a bit of a silly story. He's got an offer to play for one of the worlds top sides for a couple of months, which will allow him to keep fit and become Englands most capped outfield player of all time. Obviously they'll milk it for all its worth, but i doubt that they are just moving for the sake of it, its only for 2months anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Which pop singer turned reality TV star, before cleaning her act up, was a big fan of receiving cocaine up her bum via a Bic pen casing? Aaah - the 80s - so tasteful!

Which TV weatherman likes a few drinks on the job so much that he has persuaded a couple of the lads in the tape library to stash his bottle of scotch where no one will find it and he can imbibe in peace?

The first one made me think of the singer who has the X factor and likes her men "so macho"

No idea about the 2nd one. The only famous weathermen I can think of are the fishy one and the one who used to work on THis Morning, jumping around on the floating map of thUIK. Not even sure if either of them are still working?
  • Options
    honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which pop singer turned reality TV star, before cleaning her act up, was a big fan of receiving cocaine up her bum via a Bic pen casing? Aaah - the 80s - so tasteful!

At first I thought it might be the one who was a slave to the rhythm but I don't think she did any reality TV, then I thought 'It's a Mystery'!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm thinking the vertically challenged American icon - straight up!
This discussion has been closed.