Options

Eastenders- Bianca Affair???

rikstan87rikstan87 Posts: 2,359
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do you guys think shes having an affair??

Personally i think shes not and Carol got the wrong end of the stick.;):rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    Nah!! too obvious, I reckon Caro's just jealous that Bianca is happy...for a change :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's a genuine mistake from Carol, she wouldn't embarrass herself in front of everyone like that unless she genuinely thought Bianca was having an affair.

I reckon 'Bobby' is some sort of marriage aid or someone helping Bianca feel more attractive or w.e for Ricky, something like that.
  • Options
    kushtiimayteekushtiimaytee Posts: 9,732
    Forum Member
    I think it's a whole lot of noise over nutting.
    Bobby could be a girl friend therefore making her bobbi and Bianca is trying to impress.

Like when people thought Jane was having an affair and it turned out she was a stand-up comedienne :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't blame her if she was and that Carol is a miserable old sow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps it's Bobby Beale :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VB Fan wrote: »
    Perhaps it's Bobby Beale :D

I did think, "why is she talking to Ian Beale's kid for," when she first spoke to this bobby dude.
  • Options
    rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    I think Bianca and Ricky are trying to spice up their marriage a bit by sneaking around. They'd mentioned a little while ago that they never get any time together any more. So they're having a secret 'affair' together.
  • Options
    malspiemalspie Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's taking dancing lessons and Bobby is the teacher.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Bobby will be Ricky, It will be some sort of nickname/codename.

As someone said it will be them arranging to have sex outside of the house to spice things up. Wasn't there a scene about Bianca hurrying Ricky to go to the dentist and then Bianca quickly having to go out shortly after?

I will be surprised if it is not Ricky.
  • Options
    BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Bianca and Ricky are trying to spice up their marriage a bit by sneaking around. They'd mentioned a little while ago that they never get any time together any more. So they're having a secret 'affair' together.

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,091
    Forum Member
    lol sgree wiv wot everyone says but can i point out that even if she was, how disgusting was carol doin that in front of the kids. That could have been so traumatising for them, poor things
  • Options
    kushtiimayteekushtiimaytee Posts: 9,732
    Forum Member
    xkelly1991 wrote: »
    lol sgree wiv wot everyone says but can i point out that even if she was, how disgusting was carol doin that in front of the kids. That could have been so traumatising for them, poor things

thats Carol all over. :rolleyes:
    I do love her though lol
  • Options
    GillT07GillT07 Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that either "Bobby" is Ricky, and they're trying to flirt with each other all over again, (that was my first thought when I heard her talking), or Bobby is short for Roberta, and she's meeting a friend to go shopping etc.

Either way, I hope Carol ends up looking foolish. I would say that she might then learn from her mistakes - but no one ever does, do they?
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    malspie wrote: »
    She's taking dancing lessons and Bobby is the teacher.

I thought she was having driving lessons :D

LaineyT
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's true. Bianca is having an affair with the army guy she went to see with Carol
  • Options
    happyperson93happyperson93 Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    eduble wrote: »
    It's true. Bianca is having an affair with the army guy she went to see with Carol

his name was Luis
  • Options
    dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was embarassed for the actress who plays Carol at the end of EE tonight. That scene where she threw Biancas knickers on the ground was so cringeworthy and unrealistic
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Carols the best!!!

She can accuse who ever she likes for all I care... aslong as she is on-screen shouting the odds. I hate EE at times for all the rows.. but anything that comes out of Carol's mouth is entertaining. She's such a nag, but in a funny way. She's like my mum and a lot of people I know have said she is like theirs too!! lmao
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought that too, she's so much into Ricky she wouldn't cheat on him,

It's all in Carols head.
  • Options
    nudge nudgenudge nudge Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like the way they're portraying Carol as a bitter and twisted old bag, full stop.Yes, in the old days she was outspoken and wouldn't suffer fools gladly, but she could also be a laugh and what came through most was her fierce love and protectiveness of her family - a bit like Denise nowadays.

Nowadays, every other female in the Square is like Carol in the old days! - so they've responded by turning the new Carol into the old Pauline Fowler, which is a real shame.
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    LaineyT wrote: »
    I thought she was having driving lessons :D

LaineyT

She passed her test in 1996/7;)
  • Options
    LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xkelly1991 wrote: »

So maybe I am stupid what was her evidence? Pink frilly Knickers? I was confused:confused: Why was her knicker drawer evidence? Crikey any self respecting young women would have a lot worse in her knicker drawer lol I am 59 and have a few naughty things in mine lol.;)

As to what she did it was STUPID. Another cr(p storyline.

I think she is either meeting Ricky as note everytime she is out Carol has to babysit where is he?

Or she is having driving lessons LOL.
  • Options
    LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dubgaz wrote: »
    I was embarassed for the actress who plays Carol at the end of EE tonight. That scene where she threw Biancas knickers on the ground was so cringeworthy and unrealistic

Her character drives me nuts. From the episode she came back and went on and on at her son JUST SHUT UP Carol or bog off.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member

Maybe a threesome to spice things up.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the way they're portraying Carol as a bitter and twisted old bag, full stop.Yes, in the old days she was outspoken and wouldn't suffer fools gladly, but she could also be a laugh and what came through most was her fierce love and protectiveness of her family - a bit like Denise nowadays.

Nowadays, every other female in the Square is like Carol in the old days! - so they've responded by turning the new Carol into the old Pauline Fowler, which is a real shame.

Agreed 100%