Options

Corrie, Wednesday 23.4.2014, 7:30pm - Bump And GRIND, Baby!

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blackburn obviously views Kal as a sex symbol in the same way he viewed Robbie as a sex symbol in Emmerdale. He has no idea. That whole scene in the restaurant was cringeworthy.
  • Options
    H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Why does every episode of Corrie now start off with Tina at the beginning?

Because Blackburn thinks she's the best character on the street, and that we need to see more of her, and every episode.
  • Options
    LynchpinLynchpin Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bang, and the taaaaaaaaaaart is gone.

:D:D:D Best post of the thread.
    FM Lover wrote: »
    She's off to see Les being sentenced. Can you imagine the Judge. We asked ten people if they thought Les was guilty. And our survey said.......

:D:D Another good post. But thought you meant Les Battersby for a moment.:D
    Meh- not a whole pile going on tonight. It all felt rather disjointed. That stripper scene was toe curlingly awful and I'm not entirely convinced by Jimi Mistry's performances of late. I'm hoping that his son and daughter will provide him with some sense of purpose when they join.

You've read my mind! My thoughts exactly. Wasn't convinced with Leanne and Steph drooling over Kal. :(
  • Options
    Lisa_CharleneLisa_Charlene Posts: 4,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Kal is a sleazy liar and manipulator.

Completely agree
  • Options
    Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,444
    Forum Member
    Tonight’s episode appearances are confirmed as:

FW = First words in episodes
    BB = Last words Before Break
    AB = First words After Break
    LW = Last Words in episode

+ Tina
    + Steph (FW)
    + Tracy
    + Rob (BB)
    + Leanne (AB)

+ Nick
    + Steve
    + Liz
    + Michelle
    + Kal (LW)

+ Gail
    + Anna
    + Owen
    + Tony
    + Deirdre

Kissing Tonight

None
  • Options
    MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never, ever, EVER want to witness what I did tonight. You have to feel a bit sorry for Jimi Mistry as he's got arm muscles but he wasn't exactly a man mountain, unless you count the boobs. The chocolate mousse, the weird character change as soon as he had his top off....it was all really REALLY weird and terrible to witness.

MY EYES!!! MAKE IT NOT HAVE HAPPENED!
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    Surely the make up artists could have done a bit of contouring to give the impression of a toned, muscular physique :D

Jimi Mistri definitely should have taken steps to get in shape as soon as he saw the script. Unless he did, and was even flabbier before :o
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    I notice they were still selling Windows 98 at Barlows Bring N Buy, no wonder they were skint and resorted to getting dodgy gear of Tony!
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonjour mon petit chaussures rouges!

I'm having to dash this off fairly quickly as I'm off to Witham in 15 minutes, so there'll be no On This Day Corrie clips this week - apologies.
    Saint Leanne's been "organising" stuff :) and she's hired a male stripper for t'Bistro, but guess what? He cancels on her >:( but guess what viewers, Corking Khalid can't bear to see her upset, and offers to be the replacement stripper :D well, that's Agatha's night made........ and later, as Leanne's undoing Khalid's bow tie, the sauciness gets the better of both of them! :o

Fancy!

The Barlow Creature makes several appearances tonight :( she's practically FAWNING over Ravishing Rob, as he presides over several dodgy deals that'll get the money rolling in - and then she asks Rob to MARRY her :o

Bloody hell!

Also tonight......... Ten Bellies McDonald promises to keep Tina's affair with Drunk Peter a secret, much to her relief ;-) ........... Anna's got a job working as a cleaner at the Rovers :confused: .............. Moaning Maria gets all in a jealous tizzy as she spies on Tirrone and Fizzy Whizzy having a massive snog :p ............. and Gail's officially On The Warpath after she finds out that Les Dennis The Burglar only got twelve months in jail :D ........ (isn't that quite a lot for burglary?)

Bisous!
    Poll grrrrrrrrrrr

As with the Emmerdale thread I make an offer, if a poll is held asking whether or not to have polls yes or no, I will honour it if the answer is to keep polls and never mention them again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Cobblepeeps:) fab spoilers Aggie:D

Why can they not have stripper in Emmerdale who cancels, then a ED male regular can fill in, and that regular can be Cain. Every time.:kitty::p

It would probably be Dross.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Why does every episode of Corrie now start off with Tina at the beginning?

Tis soap law.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    More Stockport slappers on their way.>:(

Why would a lot of Stockport Slappers ie Oldnjaded (Sorry just a bad example.) want to come into inner city salfod/Weatherfield, Manchester maybe but I understood ther were plent of eateries in Stockport.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annielou wrote: »
    Fit extra in the gym, then camera pans to Old Nick.

I seem to recall people saying after its opening we would never see the Gym again.:kitty::kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Why didnt Tracey ask if the hotels wanted her stock of Windows 98

Half of them haven't even upgraded from Windows 95 yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annielou wrote: »
    How fake is the enjoyment of that hen party?

Its all fake they are actors.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    This is the worst episode of Coronation Street I think I have seen in years, only SB would view someone serving people sticky toffee pudding with their shirt off a storyline.

You never been out on a bad night out in Manchester have you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought so sorry for the actor reading that script

He's an Actor, he gets well paid, he doesn't care.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Why would a lot of Stockport Slappers ie Oldnjaded (Sorry just a bad example.) want to come into inner city salfod/Weatherfield, Manchester maybe but I understood ther were plenty of eateries in Stockport.

:o:o:o:p

Poor Duffy has no clue as to how far Salford is from Stockport in terms of a night out. He's like one of those people meeting an American tourist in Bristol, finding he comes from New York and saying, 'Oooh, I know someone from there - do you know Ted Kowalski?' :D:D
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    I notice they were still selling Windows 98 at Barlows Bring N Buy, no wonder they were skint and resorted to getting dodgy gear of Tony!

Wouldn't it work ?