Options

Who is the most safe in the bottom 2.

J05hJ05h Posts: 1,622
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Basically irrespective of how they perform if it was a level playing field everyone does well etc. if anyone landed in the bottom 2 against any of the other four who is the safest in not been sent home.

I feel they would not want Andrea to go before the final.

Who is most likely to be saved if they landed in the bottom 2 against anyone. 105 votes

Andrea
8% 9 votes
Ben
9% 10 votes
Fleur
63% 67 votes
Stereo Kicks
11% 12 votes
Lauren
6% 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FLEUR is invincible I'd say. No way they'd send her home.

You mention tha Cheryl and Mel might do tactical voting.. You may not be aware but the judges don't actually choose who to vote for. They get told who to send home by Simon/the producers.
  • Options
    J05hJ05h Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    FLEUR is invincible I'd say. No way they'd send her home.

You mention tha Cheryl and Mel might do tactical voting.. You may not be aware but the judges don't actually choose who to vote for. They get told who to send home by Simon/the producers.

Sorry had to reword post as it was reading who was most likely to go when meant safest regarding this I felt this last year when Sharon went against advice when saving Luke Friend.
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a horrible feeling it'll be Stereo Kicks >:(
  • Options
    Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fleur would be the safest and then Stereo Kicks. It would be interesting, in fact, to see who was saved if both those acts were the bottom two. If Andrea is in the bottom two again, I would say he will definitely be gone, against anyone else, as Simon clearly wants him out!
  • Options
    AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But, isn't this the week where they scrap the bottom two??
  • Options
    steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id say only Fluer
    JazzyJaney wrote: »

Depends if the person thats bottom is somebody that producers wanna save just ask Cher
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Fleur or Ben would survive against any of the others. Fleur would beat Ben in the hugely unlikely event they faced each other!
    They had a bottom 2 up until the top 4 last year! But it just went to deadlock anyway.

They've had a bottom 2 until then in the Australian version every year since 2012, but again each of them has gone to deadlock. I don't agree with having a bottom 2 this late, I know the judges are there to judge and they have the right to choose too but I prefer it being the public vote alone when we get to the top 5. Especially in a year like this where it's so clear they want Fleur, Ben and SK in the final. I'd just love them to not get their way (although Fleur must win)!
  • Options
    big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Fleur on the poll as with all the hype and attention that the judges and the production are giving her it would be very shocking if they eliminated her against anyone before the final.

I think this is the order they go in for who's the safest in a bottom two situation.

1. Fleur
    2. Ben
    3. Stereo Kicks
    4. Andrea
    5. Lauren
  • Options
    magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cowell's favourite, Fleur.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They didn't scrap it last year. They had a bottom two even when there was only 4 acts left
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Fleur East
    2. Stereo Kicks
    3. Ben Haenow
    4. Lauren Platt
    5. Andrea Faustini
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cowell's favourite, Fleur.

She is in his category.... :o:o:o:o:o

I'd say Ben is the safest tbh.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Fleur or Ben would survive against any of the others. Fleur would beat Ben in the hugely unlikely event they faced each other!

I agree with this. I think anyone being B2 against Ben or Fleur is toast - probably under direct orders from Cowell.

I think though, if they came up against each other, it would possibly go to deadlock
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    deadlock no matter who is bottom 2
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely Fleur. Simon wants her to win.
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I think in order of who'd be saved over who

1 - Fleur
    2 - Lauren
    3 - Ben
    4/5 - Andrea/SK

Fleur for obvious reasons, Lauren because after the hype of bringing her back, I don't think they want Cheryl to be the first judge with no acts. Ben just fills the middle spot because someone has to, and I'm not really sure about the last two.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    I can just see SK vs Lauren bottom 2 and even though SK have been 3x they will be saved.....

The reason (other post) that this year has been poor has been the blatant manipulation and shocking acceptance of the viewing public.

I am genuinely surprised Xfactor is keeping the number of viewers it has, but it won'y keep. The thrill is in supporting an act and hoping they have a chance against the Scowell machine.

This year they are not even pretending. They have chosen their winners, even before the live finals, and every act one by one is being turned into a joke act (or else) and dismissed quickety quick.

Its actually becoming a greek tragedy for the acts as far from promoting them the Scowell machine is actually now damaging them.
  • Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    I've got a horrible feeling it'll be Stereo Kicks >:(

good waste of space should have gone weeks ago
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stereo Kicks