"Angles" on DVDs

RE: R1 of Tomorrow Never Dies - Special Ed.
When I choose a different angle (2 of 2 usually) on this disc, all I get is a "storyboard" style drawing of the same scene that I'm viewing.

I would have expected the disc to "switch" to another angle of the same scene.

Is there a problem with this disc or have MGM not really made good use of the "Angle" feature ? Or am I expecting too much ?

Ta.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Its meant to be that way! I own the same disc, and really enjoy the feature. All power to MGM for taking some initiative!

If you want 'genuine' multi-angle features, then try the Eurhythmics latest 'Peacetour' DVD.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Purchase the Air in concert DVD

On that DVD you'll find that i think 2 of the tracks have 13 angles!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    I confirm the multiangle feature on the Peacetour DVD is excellent. It's just a shame it's not available all the way through!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Most multi-angle DVDs are of the shall we say more "adult" variety
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dan9:
    Most multi-angle DVDs are of the shall we say more "adult" variety<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats the point? I mean, no one would want to see people fùck from different angles, would they; surely we're far too moral a society for anything like that . . . :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Byron:
    Whats the point? I mean, no one would want to see people fùck from different angles, would they; surely we're far too moral a society for anything like that . . . :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly! Absolutely ****ing disgustin...tell me more. ;)