Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 155)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    Erm, Father Des didn't look too happy to hear that Brendan loves a man or was that just me? :o

or maybe we just saw a Bres moment :D
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The words i never thought i would utter i am actually quite fond of neil :o
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The big problem I have with this Stug stuff is that Ste is going to be saying very similar things to Brendan soon, will we ever be able to take it seriously?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go on Brendan!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tony :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw poor Tony :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    The big problem I have with this Stug stuff is that Ste is going to be saying very similar things to Brendan soon, will we ever be able to take it seriously?
    Oh no!!! Did Ste say something romantic or about commitment to Doug :confused:
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Rhys is a scumbag and I don't feel sorry for him, in the slightest

OMG Cindy did not just steal Brendan's goodbye line!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Tony :(
    but no Brendan final line????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh she only did, that is not on Cindy.
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see the point at all, Ste looks genuinely so happy to be marrying Doug that it just seems so utterly pointless.

I know it's not, but the way they've made him look so sure and happy about it is very irritating.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,755
    Forum Member

what did he say?:(
    for the sake of the drama they forget about chracterization as always
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Well I loved Brendan/Des. And I loved Brendan coming back. I really felt like I was meant to be rooting for him, for once.

But it's a shame Ste basically loves Doug. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    'I want to marry you straight away and then tie you up in a dungeon so I can keep you away from Brendan forever'.

Did anyone else hear that? ;)

That is exactly what he said.

YOU GO GLEN COCO (Callum) Maddie, you are a dick.

Nice shots of Brendan, he looks lovely doesn't he? Quite amusing that all of the hiccups on the day are Dougs doing. Silly, silly boy!!!

We must be getting some sort of Stendoug doing tomorrow then. I need it now. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I actually found that a much more enjoyable episode than the last couple, despite the Stug.

I finally come around to the Father Des bromance and it's over, I've got terrible timing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    This bres scene is so lovely
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,794
    Forum Member
    Oh my, that was all a bit emotional wasn't it? :(

I know i'm probably alone but that bi with Rhys proper broke my heart :(:o

And Toneh :cry:

Callum i love you :cool:
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Those Brendan/Des scenes gave me everything I wanted from them.:o

Amazing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Minus the horrid Stug smush that episode was very very good. :D
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I don't see the point at all, Ste looks genuinely so happy to be marrying Doug that it just seems so utterly pointless.

I know it's not, but the way they've made him look so sure and happy about it is very irritating.

Exactly. It's so so tragic for Brendan really.

I guess we're meant to think Ste loves Brendan somewhere, but I don't know how, or why, or where. He's happy with Doug. Whatever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't anything Ste was saying it was how he was behaving, you could fanwank his reluctance to share the wedding as wanting to put it off but it wasn't, he just wants it to be special.

There is just no sign of him having doubts at all. :(
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Yeah the Ste stuff is annoying with the convo Stug were having while Brendan arrives back their making it look like big bad Brendan's come back to spoil the happy couples wedding. Like he's gonna wreck it when it's actually Doug. They really can't play him happy with Doug right up until Dublin that's ridiculous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Argh Radio I completely agree.

I love that Brendan is finally saying he loves Ste and wants to be with him (The Bres stuff was awesome :cool:) but my GOD it was so irritating that at the exact same time as Brendan is having an emotional breakdown Ste just looks like he's on cloud nine at the thought of marrying Doug.

To be fair I think Doug is the more sensible one in the relationship! At least Doug pretty much knows Ste loves Brendan! Ste doesn't seem like he has a flipping clue!

BH
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,794
    Forum Member
    Well I loved Brendan/Des. And I loved Brendan coming back. I really felt like I was meant to be rooting for him, for once.

But it's a shame Ste basically loves Doug. :rolleyes:

I know i love it :o

I don't doubt that Ste does love Doug but do i think it's supposed to compare with how much he loved/loves Brendan? Hell no!

I loved his comeback music aswell :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    It wasn't anything Ste was saying it was how he was behaving, you could fanwank his reluctance to share the wedding as wanting to put it off but it wasn't, he just wants it to be special.

See, I think the rest of it was bull, because they have made him look incredibly fickle, unless we get something tomorrow that makes us see his doubts, but I do think that his reluctance to share it was an unconscious way of saying, yehhh let's wait.
This discussion has been closed.