Tulisa’s stolen my bloke... and I’m 3 months pregnant ARTICLE

Comments

• TrueGangstaTrueGangsta Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh look jilted unknown cashes in on her former household name partner. Well I never saw that coming at all.

Maybe I am being cynical and she didn't take her story to the press for cash at all. :rolleyes:

well you know she never does anything for money :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    Not gonna lie, it was a more interesting story when I misread the topic title as "stole my bike".

same here!
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goroos1994 wrote: »
    What an utter joke.

She should be blaming her man, Danny - Tulisa doesn't deserve all of the blame. Why does society omit a male's role in situations like these? It's ridiculous. And I'm a male myself - there needs to be less sleazebags .

I'm no Tulisa fan but I agree entirely. It takes some sort of 'Man' to leave their pregnant partner and run off with another.
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Frankly no one emerges with any credit whatsoever. Tulisa would be better keeping a dignified silence rather than going all defensive on Twitter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    I didn't know that grown men were incapable of making their own decisions and could be stolen by women. If Danny has cheated then he is to blame, not Tulisa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not gonna lie, it was a more interesting story when I misread the topic title as "stole my bike".

I thought it said that too. :)
  • RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another one here who read it as bike first. Lol, what is it about this title that gave so many of us an image of Tulisa pedalling away on some poor pregnant girl's bicycle?
  • Purple-KiwisPurple-Kiwis Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another one here who read it as bike first. Lol, what is it about this title that gave so many of us an image of Tulisa pedalling away on some poor pregnant girl's bicycle?

I also thought Tulisa thieved someone's bike. Our deceivable eyes, it's uncanny.
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe she's 3 months pregnant, nor that 'they' were solid for 2 years. I'm not sticking up for Tulisa at all, just arguing against this woman who would run to the Sun for a dollop of cash.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulisa would have done a pregnant girl a favour by stealing her bike.
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now people are going to start calling Tulisa a home wrecker :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Floh wrote: »
    I don't believe she's 3 months pregnant, nor that 'they' were solid for 2 years. I'm not sticking up for Tulisa at all, just arguing against this woman who would run to the Sun for a dollop of cash.

That's a bit bizarre.What would be the point of the ex lying about being pregnant it would come out fairly quickly

Whether this is true or not if Tulisa is in a relationship with this guy she's doing herself no favours talking about the mother of his child like that.She is so common!
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone who strays isn't stolen by anyone.

But maybe thinking of someone as a possession that can be stolen doesn't help make a relationship as solid as some people might think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member

It would make an even more interesting story if it was "Tulisa is a bike" :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Now people are going to start calling Tulisa a home wrecker :rolleyes:

She wrecks songs, so she may as well wreck homes :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    So much for not stealing other people's BFs!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Truth or not aside, isn't it just a little convenient that this story breaks the same time as Jody Latham, the gentleman she was romantically linked to last week, pleads guilty to drugs charges? Could this story not be about removing her link to Mr Latham and his naughty deeds? Just a thought.

Either way, one thing Tulisa is guilty of...crimes against grammar! :-)
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Truth or not aside, isn't it just a little convenient that this story breaks the same time as Jody Latham, the gentleman she was romantically linked to last week, pleads guilty to drugs charges? Could this story not be about removing her link to Mr Latham and his naughty deeds? Just a thought.

Either way, one thing Tulisa is guilty of...crimes against grammar! :-)

now, that she can't possibly deny!!:eek::p:p
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lmao what is not true its hard to lie about someone being pregnant? this tulisa needs a reality check before sleeping with other girls bf. Just because she got caught out she is making excuses :eek:

Maybe the scumbag boyfriend could have said no perhaps? :rolleyes:
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First of all, I also read it as bike lol. Nobody is going to come out of this one looking good, the guy if he is cheating, the ex for splashing herself over the papers instead of dealing with it privately and Tulisa because if he wasn't single, it would have been easy enough to check. I'm not "urban" so I don't really know how these things work but I wouldn't go near a guy even if it was his ex and not his current who was 3 months gone with his second child....way too complicated!
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In another life she'd be on Jeremy Kyle and being laughed at by the audience.

That's what happens when you put morons on pedestals.

Crap news.
  • BoselectaBoselecta Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if she'll issue 145 separate denials that she's a home-wrecker over the next 3 months in case we either forget this bombshell or it slips out of the news?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wasn't Tulisa the one lecturing everyone how her little muffins won't steal anyones bf's like some other girls lmao? looks like the chav is showing them the example from the front.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulisa's lawyers have issued a statement saying: "Tulisa categorically denies any allegation that she entered any relationship with Danny Simpson while he was still in a relationship with Victoria Ward, or that she was aware of Victoria Ward's claim to be pregnant with Danny Simpson's child.

"She has instructed her lawyers to deal firmly with all those who have published those allegations to ensure that they are retracted."

Four months pregnant Stephanie, who is carrying their second child, said: "He's not famous and nobody knows who he is, but Tulisa is obviously a homewrecker.

"She knows about me and the baby because when she called him to let him know the story was breaking, he told me she said to him, 'I'm just letting you know now there's a story breaking as I know you've got a baby on the way and I know you won't want your girlfriend to see it'.

"It's fair enough if a girl doesn't know about it, but the fact that she knows I've got a baby on the way and another child is bad."
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angella wrote: »
    That's a bit bizarre.What would be the point of the ex lying about being pregnant it would come out fairly quickly

Whether this is true or not if Tulisa is in a relationship with this guy she's doing herself no favours talking about the mother of his child like that.She is so common!

To get some money from The Sun for a story. The truth will come out fairly quickly but not before this season's X Factor is over and there's tabloid interest in Tulisa.

I don't really care if I'm proved wrong, but I don't think I am. :) :sleep: :)