WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 6 -7 ; Spoilers Included

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Aaryn despatches a slave to fetch Jeremy.
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I crank the volume up, then jump out my skin when they switch to a non-whispering group!
    That happened to me when they switched to Spencer talking normally. :D

There is a female with a very harsh high pitched voice talking with Amanda, I think it is Jessie. They are in HOH with Aaryn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In HOH, Aaryn proposed Final 2 deal to Judd, on day 16 of a 90-day season!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy just called Candice a "f*cking dyke." What a charming fellow he is.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy just called Candice a "f*cking dyke." What a charming fellow he is.
    he clearly has no self awareness at all i dont even care anymore i just ignore it.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even watch Jeremy, Spencer or the Mean girls anymore. They're just vile people. I didn't think people like that existed.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jeremy is gonna get ejected in all honesty. Producers want him gone. So will wait till he gets evicted or near Jury week he will be removed.

Nick flirting with Andy is strange. Its like he is trying to get him on side.

Elissa can go now IMO. She has just lost it completely.

Amanda or Candice for HoH please :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I can't even watch Jeremy, Spencer or the Mean girls anymore. They're just vile people. I didn't think people like that existed.

Agree, the show is going to be rigged to ensure at least half of these go before Jury. Even editors are struggling to portray them in a good light.

Aaryn IMO is just a silly girl who goes with the crowd. A true bully. However, its strange as I prefer her the most out of them all :eek:

Jeremy makes Conor look like Gandi
  • andmoreagainandmoreagain Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have live feed so thanks for the updates. Amazing what gets cut from the show!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Nick flirting with Andy is strange. Its like he is trying to get him on side.
    i watched a lot of their conversations but i really cant see any flirting going on. :confused: and nothing what Nick said gave me the impression he could be gay.
  • WHATEVER MANWHATEVER MAN Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Agree, the show is going to be rigged to ensure at least half of these go before Jury. Even editors are struggling to portray them in a good light.

Aaryn IMO is just a silly girl who goes with the crowd. A true bully. However, its strange as I prefer her the most out of them all :eek:

Jeremy makes Conor look like Gandi

What the **** is XCX meant to mean? Charlie XCX the singer, it Standa for kiss Charlie Kiss but what's your excuse? Why did you even think of that? ****ing weirdo
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is the main target this week?
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Yobaba** wrote: »
    Who is the main target this week?

Elissa mainly

Katlin/Nick who ever she puts up might go as well, but they probably have the votes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    i watched a lot of their conversations but i really cant see any flirting going on. :confused: and nothing what Nick said gave me the impression he could be gay.

Lots of HG saying he does act gay. Not that it matters.

Plus he has more Chemistry with Andy than GM.

Aaryn said to Andy Nick was gay and he had a thing for Red heads LOL Andy's face was hilarious :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa mainly

Katlin/Nick who ever she puts up might go as well, but they probably have the votes.

Kaitlin going up is expendable to AG. She will give her penalty eviction votes for her constant mic problems.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa mainly

Originally Kait was Elissa's choice to go up as the replacement for Jeremy but Nick just about sunk himself with Elissa when he told her he probably wouldn't vote out Kait if she was the replacement MVP nominee.

This seemed to send Nick into panic mode in the early hours. Outside the MC alliance his game is tragic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    Originally Kait was Elissa's choice to go up as the replacement for Jeremy but Nick just about sunk himself with Elissa when he told her he probably wouldn't vote out Kait if she was the replacement MVP nominee.

This seemed to send Nick into panic mode in the early hours. Outside the MC alliance his game is tragic.
    I wouldn´t say he was in panic mode he is always up that late and he seemed normal to me. He can´t barely talk game to anyone in his alliance because there are always ppl around. There is not much else to do for him coz he knows he is on Elissas targetlist. He can´t make any deals with her without making his alliance suspicous i guess.
    Everyone likes him but sadly he is on the wrong side of the house like David was.

Elissa should focus on getting the mean girls out but she wants to keep the girls for some odd reason and getting out all the guys. I hope she has to go this week, i hate that stupic mvp twist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy/Aaryn spewing ignorant comments began this morning around 2:35am BBT.