Options

Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

Comments

• Options
    DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »
    Ooh yes, it gives the same symptons as being pregnant. I worked in a laboratory many years ago where we did pregnancy tests on urine (very quaint compared to today :rolleyes:) And one teenage girl insisted she was a virgin despite showing all the signs of being very pregnant. She turned out to have a tumour the size of a football. :eek:

so does this mean julie has cancer then? or is it some kind of different growth? .. i don't think i've seen cancer mentioned in any spoilers so far, but thought i'd check?
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,626
    Forum Member
    DaZ_yUv_X wrote: »
    so does this mean julie has cancer then? or is it some kind of different growth? .. i don't think i've seen cancer mentioned in any spoilers so far, but thought i'd check?

The growth quoted in my post, was non malignant.
  • Options
    DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The growth quoted in my post, was non malignant.

oh ok, thanks for that :)
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    DaZ_yUv_X wrote: »

I doubt it's cancer cos the word 'bereft' was used, and bereft means 'deprived of or lacking' so they've either lost the baby or there was no baby to lose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Terry to ask Tommy to burn down the club as an insurance fiddle.

Blimey, Tommy sounds more and more like Justin Burton every episode!
  • Options
    PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    Terry to ask Tommy to burn down the club as an insurance fiddle.

Blimey, Tommy sounds more and more like Justin Burton every episode!

Where'd you get this spoiler? :eek:
  • Options
    PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheers :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not on Facebook. I saw it on the home page of Virginmedia!

Tommy hands over the money he was going to use for the mortgage to the flat (I thought he got that the day Terry turned up!) to Terry to save him from getting a doing over from someone he owes money to .... Tommy's gonna burn down the club for him .....

Terry's gonna have a whale of a time using Tommy for the next 3 months (I believe Terry's in for 3 months) if these examples are anything to go by!
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    I'm not on Facebook. I saw it on the home page of Virginmedia!

Tommy hands over the money he was going to use for the mortgage to the flat (I thought he got that the day Terry turned up!) to Terry to save him from getting a doing over from someone he owes money to .... Tommy's gonna burn down the club for him .....

Terry's gonna have a whale of a time using Tommy for the next 3 months (I believe Terry's in for 3 months) if these examples are anything to go by!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/scoop/a378186/coronation-street-terry-dramas-to-horrify-tina-new-spoilers.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    To be honest I am seriously thinking of skipping Corrie whilst "Terry" is in the soap..he really gives me the creeps and reminds me of a brother-in-law I had once,,,I do not even find him a good actor..you can allways tell he is "acting"..I think a good actor is someone who is so convincing, you actually forget they are acting and get so drawn in to the character they seem real...he is wooden.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    They should ban him from seeing Simon and see how he likes it. Fool.
    valtimmy wrote: »
    Yes you are right considering that out of the three:Leanne, Peter and Ken, it is Peter with the problems of being an alcoholic!

Completely agree with these posts.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I know Tommy isn't the smartest and all, but are they going to really dumb him down so much, that he will in fact hand down the money for Terry with no questions asked, and then considers burning down a building because he asks? This for a guy who didn't bother contacting him in almost 20 years, after knowing him for 2 weeks? How stupid do they think the viewers are?
  • Options
    mulderfanmulderfan Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    mrbramble wrote: »
    To be honest I am seriously thinking of skipping Corrie whilst "Terry" is in the soap..he really gives me the creeps and reminds me of a brother-in-law I had once,,,I do not even find him a good actor..you can allways tell he is "acting"..I think a good actor is someone who is so convincing, you actually forget they are acting and get so drawn in to the character they seem real...he is wooden.

same here,I record corrie and skip the bits with terry on
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I allready record it so I can skip those irritating women "advertising" furniture....honestly..would ANYBODY buy from that store after watching it...the mind boggles.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Totally disagree - he's the same evil b*stard he's always been. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He is grossly over weight and he has evil eyes.....that dosn't mean to say he can act though.....:eek:
  • Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I allready record it so I can skip those irritating women "advertising" furniture....honestly..would ANYBODY buy from that store after watching it...the mind boggles.:confused:

I think the furniture sponsor, I can't remember who it is, has realised how unpopular and irritating the ads were and have toned them down a bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He is grossly over weight and he has evil eyes.....that dosn't mean to say he can act though.....:eek:

Just what the part calls for - no idea what he's like in real life, but prefer to give him credit that he's acting. :D
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Terry, can't they ditch Tracy and keep him on instead? Although I have a bad feeling he might go to prison or end up going to run as
    he is planning on torching the club to pay off the loan sharks coming after him.

And I love the picture :D Nothing wrong with the club, people moaning over a girl doing a dance in the Rovers, it would be a different matter if it where a male stripper, which is what the Rovers has all the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    He is grossly over weight and he has evil eyes.....
    And he looks a bit like a younger John Prescott :D
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just what the part calls for - no idea what he's like in real life, but prefer to give him credit that he's acting. :D
    He seems quite a good investigative journalist, from what I have seen and read.
    :)
    I love Terry, can't they ditch Tracy and keep him on instead? Although I have a bad feeling he might go to prison or end up going to run as
    he is planning on torching the club to pay off the loan sharks coming after him.

And I love the picture :D Nothing wrong with the club, people moaning over a girl doing a dance in the Rovers, it would be a different matter if it where a male stripper, which is what the Rovers has all the time.
    Yes, please:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=callumfreeman;57867237]I love Terry, can't they ditch Tracy and keep him on instead? Although I have a bad feeling he might go to prison or end up going to run as

And I love the picture :D Nothing wrong with the club, people moaning over a girl doing a dance in the Rovers, it would be a different matter if it where a male stripper, which is what the Rovers has all the time.[/QUOTE]

No thanks. I love Tracy and don't want her going anywhere. Terry I hate and want gone as soon as possible.