Options

Anyone done the Survey on the Channel 5 Website ?

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
Who did you vote for ? :)

Comments

• Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I done it last night after a few 'shandies' - I can't really remember what or who i voted for. I remember some being particularly hard. Some i just chose at random tbh.
  • Options
    smurklesmurkle Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    would if i could find it!! any link?
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I got bored after about 2 questions so I just answered contrarily.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never mind
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    I done it last night after a few 'shandies' - I can't really remember what or who i voted for. I remember some being particularly hard. Some i just chose at random tbh.

Hahaha exactly same here :D

There were a lot more questions than I expected IIRC and I had real trouble recalling which was the 'evil' twin. I think in the main I voted most of the 'bad' stuff for the twins, simply because they're my least favourite in there.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Who did you vote for ? :)

I have done it, some great questions e.g. who would you like to see gunged in the morning? I put Dan.
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Garbanzo wrote: »

There were a lot more questions than I expected IIRC and I had real trouble recalling which was the 'evil' twin. I think in the main I voted most of the 'bad' stuff for the twins, simply because they're my least favourite in there.

Lol, i remember voting for a 'normal blueberry muffin' for Hazel ( i like her :D) but i can recall thinking 'what's the point' - she obviously going to be subject to pig nose on toast or a spider sandwich :( (as lot's of people really don't like her).

The evil Twin is Joe, well that's who i voted for :D Joes in general can be pretty evil ;):p so it was a no brainer.
    My Halo keeps me in check :cool:
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Voted Gina as most deserving to win, anything else that was nice, and to get gunged too :)

Jack and Joe for a lot of negative things.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    I have done it, some great questions e.g. who would you like to see gunged in the morning? I put Dan.
    I put Dan as well I put one at night for Gina and the morning one for Dan as I think both of them out of everyone would react the best .
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Garbanzo wrote: »

:D......all of my gunge answers were the twins as well, I bet they won't do it though.....;) ....... payback time for having to watch their 'funny' antics......

.....I would like to see if they lose their sense of humour after that.......if not, then I will have more respect for them.....

I feel evil after admitting that.....
  • Options
    Bluesbrother66Bluesbrother66 Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why dont the survey have None of the above as a option :-(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    I put Dan as well I put one at night for Gina and the morning one for Dan as I think both of them out of everyone would react the best .

I agree. Both good sports and not the types to go on and on about it, especially Dan.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tarantulas on toast for Hazel.
  • Options
    smurklesmurkle Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    I think the twins would love to be gunged at anytime!

Most deserving to win ???
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted Gina to sing the J Lo song!

I also voted her to get gunged :D
  • Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I chose Callum to do a strip for Charlie, Hazel to have tarantula on toast, Gina to get gunged in the morning and the twins to get gunged in the middle of the night.
  • Options
    Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I put Jack and Joe to be gunged in the morning and gunged in the evening. ;)
  • Options
    MistyBlueEyesMistyBlueEyes Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Done .That was a good survey
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why dont the survey have None of the above as a option :-(

Yes i wanted that on a couple of questions! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted Callum to do a strip tease show for Dexter and for Callum to be Dexter's sugar baby XD

Normal blueberry muffin for Hazel.
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J_R wrote: »
    I voted Callum to do a strip tease show for Dexter and for Callum to be Dexter's sugar baby XD

Normal blueberry muffin for Hazel.

haha I voted Callum to strip for Dexter too :D

Voted Sophie to be Dexters sugarbabe though as she is only girl in the house he hasn`t been in love with yet & spiders for Hazel :p
  • Options
    missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted Gina to sing the J Lo song!

I also voted her to get gunged :D

I did those options as well, also Callum to do a striptease for Dexter, hahaha Dexters face will be a picture.
  • Options
    emmetmclemmetmcl Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan and Callum for most negative things, Dexter for positives. Gina to be gunged at night, Charlie in the morning and a normal blueberry miffin